ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asifKhan00145

Financial Requirement

Post by asifKhan00145 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:38 am

Dear Friends,

I am going to apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years and my wife is in UK for 6.5 years as student dependent. We have two kids one is 6 years and the other is 3 years old. Both of our children are born here. We are not apply visa for our children because when we will get visa then we apply for our children .
My question is ............ our annual income is only 15000 pounds thats why my wife can not use FLR(m) form so what should we do in these circumstances. Which form she has to use now for visa. Waiting your kind reply,
Best Regards

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Financial Requirement

Post by Wanderer » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:43 am

FLR(FP) I think but it's a 10 year route I think.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

asifKhan00145

Post by asifKhan00145 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Thank you very much for your reply

But what will happen with the previous time spend if someone is applying FLR(FP).........
SOme one told me that previous time will be zero then
any one know the proper answer
waiting reply

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Well you can apply under FLR(FP) , but you will have to hope that they consider it outside the rules.

You do not meet the requirement of Exception 1, as the old kid is yet to turn 7.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

FaisalKhan100

Post by FaisalKhan100 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Thank you Obie...

Which catagory you think is better for my wife to apply FLR(fp) form.....you know there are different routes in flr(fp) form ......
Waiting your kind reply

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:07 pm

asifKhan00145 wrote:Thank you very much for your reply

But what will happen with the previous time spend if someone is applying FLR(FP).........
SOme one told me that previous time will be zero then
any one know the proper answer
waiting reply
If that person is your advisor than change him or do not take any advise from him ASAP.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:43 pm

FaisalKhan100 wrote:Thank you Obie...

Which catagory you think is better for my wife to apply FLR(fp) form.....you know there are different routes in flr(fp) form ......
Waiting your kind reply

Who are you?

Have you got two accounts.

I need to delete one then.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

asifKhan00145

Post by asifKhan00145 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi Obie

Thank you very much but Dont worry ...... my brother is using the other account..........he is sending the post on my behalf.... So Obie can you please tell me what should we do in there circumstances.........

because we can not fulfil the financial requirements but we have two kids one is 6+ years the other is 3+ years and my wife is here in uk for more than 6.5 years

If we are using FLR(fp) form so which category we have to fill .......... you know there are 3 different routes

waiting your kind reply
Best Regards