ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED (PLEASE) team application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sws01
Newly Registered

EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED (PLEASE) team application

Post by sws01 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Hello,
we applied enterprenuer visa as a team in june 2013 and our visa was refused in quick three weeks time. reason for refusal was we both had money in our seperate acconts 25k each. i got right for appeal and my business partner haven't got appeal right because he still had a valid visa.
i appealed against the decision of H.O and my partner filed a fresh application with a joint account 50K in joint account.
i went in FTT for my hearing and my friend was called for an interview for his second application.
i lost my appeal in FTT. and my friend second application was refused by H.O because they wasn't satisfied with his answers given at interview.
i went in UPPER TRIBUNAL to appeal against the FFT decision. my appeal was dismissed in UPPER TRIBUNAL and know i filed a appeal with COURT OF APPEALS still waiting for the hearing date.
he did an appeal in FTT and he won his appeal determination came in his favor.

my question is my business partner won his appeal and my case is in court of appeal now. WHATwill happen to my case now. im really confused can anyone advice me what to do in this case does my business partner case will bind on my case or can i do fresh application with all DOCUMENTS.

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED (PLEASE) team application

Post by Momi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 pm

You both have seperate applications now. HO will not consider both of you as team. So his appeal is not gonna effect on your appeal.