ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

requirement for spouse visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashrafman

requirement for spouse visa extension

Post by ashrafman » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Hello every body,

My wife has 33 months spouse finish in October 2015, my question is , do I have to meet the financial requirement of £18600 again or this just for the first time Visa ? if Yes what will happen If don't meet the financial requirement ?

Regards

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: requirement for spouse visa extension

Post by Wanderer » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:27 pm

ashrafman wrote:Hello every body,

My wife has 33 months spouse finish in October 2015, my question is , do I have to meet the financial requirement of £18600 again or this just for the first time Visa ? if Yes what will happen If don't meet the financial requirement ?

Regards
Yes you do, if not I think you might have to apply under FLM(FP) which is a 10 year route, but I'm not sure. You can count your spouses earnings this time though toward the financial requirement.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:36 am

Good question! I'd like to know what would happen if couples were unable to meet the requirements 2nd time round too!

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:56 am

D-LTRP.1.3 wrote:If the applicant does not meet the requirements for limited leave to remain as a partner the application will be refused.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ashrafman

Post by ashrafman » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Many Thanks for every one replied to my Post.

do I have to earn £18600 a year for all the period of 5 year? or 6 months before the applying is enough.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:03 pm

You should provide the documents as specified in Appendix FM-SE.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.