ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:50 pm

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:hi today i emailed them and i got this reply
can anyone tell me how long can they take now
should i expect to hear Good News this month :)
"
We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and date of birth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and found that application is currently in progress. Your visa
application centre or the entry clearance officer will contact you once a
decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your
application.

"
I also applied on 15th September and received the same message about 2 months ago, but no progress in the application. You never know, inshallah it won't be too long for us. Where did you apply from?

EDIT: we both applied from Mirpur :)

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:55 pm

hopesforthebestIA wrote:
Congrats networkers!

Can u please tell me when did u receive the two bhc emails and after how many days did gerrys call u. I am still waiting for gerrys to call me.
Thanks hopeforthebestIA,

We got emails yesterday and call from gerry's to collect today. When you received the emails?

hopesforthebestIA
Newly Registered

Post by hopesforthebestIA » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:04 pm

networkers wrote:
hopesforthebestIA wrote:
Congrats networkers!

Can u please tell me when did u receive the two bhc emails and after how many days did gerrys call u. I am still waiting for gerrys to call me.
Thanks hopeforthebestIA,

We got emails yesterday and call from gerry's to collect today. When you received the emails?

I got them yesterday too but haven't received any call from Gerry's.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:10 pm

hopesforthebestIA wrote:
If you don't get a call to collect your passport by tomorrow, visit them yourself on Thursday afternoon. INSHA'ALLAH it will be a good news.

hopesforthebestIA
Newly Registered

Post by hopesforthebestIA » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:18 pm

networkers wrote:
hopesforthebestIA wrote:
If you don't get a call to collect your passport by tomorrow, visit them yourself on Thursday afternoon. INSHA'ALLAH it will be a good news.
InshaaAllah. Thanks, JazakAllah!

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi guys sorry for delayed response,

Congrats to silk route and networkers!!

My wife was refused due to a few errors.

we had applied on 30th june from Mirpur.

The refusal was because 12 months bank statements were not provided for business and personal accounts (I applied as self employed and reputable solicitor told me only needed 6 months).

Second point was Sa302 form as ECO mentioned that I did not show any evidence of tax paid or due amount etc. Although I did provide my self assessment etc.

My income is 44k gross and 24752 NET so well above the required threshold.

Decided to reapply than appeal as appeals are taking so long these days and it seems like they are processing cases quicker now.

Sorted out my Sa302 form and gathered all the required bank statements so everything seems in order.

My question is are they any dates I should look out for? for example housing inspection? can I resubmit the same letter as before? no circumstances have changed etc.

Also I was thinking of adding in our daughters passport copy and copy of her Right of abode visa which was issued in August 2014.

I am doing this application myself and my wife will submit it in Mirpur asap! Im just trying to make it as strong as possible and maybe it will be quicker (unlikely) is there any tips and advise on what I could do or include?

Also I have filled out the online application form and it did mention if you have been refused I was honest and said yes and mentioned the reason was because spouse did not meet financial evidence requirement? is this suffice enough?

Wakas
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

kk786
Newly Registered

Post by kk786 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:00 pm

networkers wrote:الحمد لله

I would like to share this happy moment with all of you, my wife just got her visa today.

The timeline is as follows:

Applied: 26th August, 2014
Passport Collected: 2nd December, 2014.

All the best for all those waiting, INSHA'ALLAH good news soon for everyone waiting.

Thanks and Lots of prayers for all of you.

Networtkers!
Congratulations .what ll u say my tb test expired can I travel with expired Tb test certificate or should I do it again.

zee09

Post by zee09 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:16 pm

salaam guys sorry i thought i had posted a while ago!!!

alhamdulilah wifes visa granted!! :)

date on it is 29th november collected on 2nd dec.

very very happy :) my wife is almost approaching the limit of being able to fly (36 weeks limit) due to pregnancy ..pls make dua guys.
is it ok to get polio from airport or get it from hosp? how do you prove polio injection has been given and what questions will immigration ask?

hope everyone gets their visas soon.

i was worried about communication proof as to how to prove the number is my wifes..but we just sent screenshots of viber and tango..and call logs to her house number.

if anyone needs any help let me know i will try and advise.
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:22 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:Hi guys sorry for delayed response,

Congrats to silk route and networkers!!

My wife was refused due to a few errors.

we had applied on 30th june from Mirpur.

The refusal was because 12 months bank statements were not provided for business and personal accounts (I applied as self employed and reputable solicitor told me only needed 6 months).

Second point was Sa302 form as ECO mentioned that I did not show any evidence of tax paid or due amount etc. Although I did provide my self assessment etc.

My income is 44k gross and 24752 NET so well above the required threshold.

Decided to reapply than appeal as appeals are taking so long these days and it seems like they are processing cases quicker now.

Sorted out my Sa302 form and gathered all the required bank statements so everything seems in order.

My question is are they any dates I should look out for? for example housing inspection? can I resubmit the same letter as before? no circumstances have changed etc.

Also I was thinking of adding in our daughters passport copy and copy of her Right of abode visa which was issued in August 2014.

I am doing this application myself and my wife will submit it in Mirpur asap! Im just trying to make it as strong as possible and maybe it will be quicker (unlikely) is there any tips and advise on what I could do or include?

Also I have filled out the online application form and it did mention if you have been refused I was honest and said yes and mentioned the reason was because spouse did not meet financial evidence requirement? is this suffice enough?

Wakas
Sorry to here about the refusal.

regarding property inspection report I would advise to do it again as ideally it should be as update as possible but not older than 3 months (personally I would not be comfortable submitting any document that is older than 28 days).

As for other documents you may submit make sure they are also within 3 months.

All your documents (apart from financial) were ok in your application so really you need to do what you did before.

I'm not sure about the financial documents you need to fill as you are self-employed but I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum to help.

The more update documents you have the less checks the ECO will do.

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:36 pm

hopesforthebestIA wrote:
networkers wrote:
Nm.123 wrote: Congratulations! And yes I agree with Ket you kept that quiet. Did you recieve a email or was it just a call?!
Hi Nm.123,

Thank you very much, yes I kept it low as I was really worried due to my TUPE issue in employment. I did receive 2 emails from BHC and 1 Email from Gerry's and a also call from Gerry's as well.

May you hear soon with a positive news, INSHA'ALLAH

Stay blessed.
Congrats networkers!

Hi hopesforthebestIA,
What date did you apply in July because I have also applied in July and its still with the ECO for further checks/enquiries, and when did you receicve this email?

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:49 pm

zee09 wrote:salaam guys sorry i thought i had posted a while ago!!!

very very happy :) my wife is almost approaching the limit of being able to fly (36 weeks limit) due to pregnancy ..pls make dua guys.
is it ok to get polio from airport or get it from hosp? how do you prove polio injection has been given and what questions will immigration ask?

i was worried about communication proof as to how to prove the number is my wifes..but we just sent screenshots of viber and tango..and call logs to her house number.

Congratulations!! Good timing lol :)

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Humawakas

Sorry to Hear abt ur rejection bruv .. these documents are important to be part of ur case ..My solictor did the same to me last year ..6 months bank statement and no documents From hmrc ..screwed me over ..then i applied again ..
ur doing the right thing by ré applying ..ur à Clever boy u know whats missing ..the sa302 statement of account.and ur bank statements ..If u have an accountant get a confirmation of ur net income on his letterpad...and However way ur making that income show the source ..

AnD also visit ur solicitor for screwing u over ..stick that rejection letter in his face ..for not telling u the obvious things ..

hopesforthebestIA
Newly Registered

Post by hopesforthebestIA » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Nm.123 wrote:
zee09 wrote:salaam guys sorry i thought i had posted a while ago!!!

Congratulations!! Good timing lol :)
Congrats zee and all those who have been successful. Nm.123 I applied on the 8th. Got those two emails yesterday.
Last edited by hopesforthebestIA on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:58 pm

[quote="zee09"]salaam guys sorry i thought i had posted a while ago!!!

if anyone needs any help let me know i will try and advise.[/quote/

goood shot mate ..
very happy for u ..much needed ..came just at the right time for u .. MashAllah

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Everyone who's travelling should get their TB/Polio certificate done. My wife travelled to the UK and they did not ask to see them, but it is good to have if they doubt anything. It was straight forward procedure at border-control where they asked her my name/address and if I had been back to visit her in the time of our marriage.

Also make sure your spouses carry a £1 coin at manchester for the trolleys. Otherwise they'll be tugging the 30kg(really 50kg) suitcases all the way to the exit. :lol:

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Asim khan wrote:Humawakas

Sorry to Hear abt ur rejection bruv .. these documents are important to be part of ur case ..My solictor did the same to me last year ..6 months bank statement and no documents From hmrc ..screwed me over ..then i applied again ..
ur doing the right thing by ré applying ..ur à Clever boy u know whats missing ..the sa302 statement of account.and ur bank statements ..If u have an accountant get a confirmation of ur net income on his letterpad...and However way ur making that income show the source ..

AnD also visit ur solicitor for screwing u over ..stick that rejection letter in his face ..for not telling u the obvious things ..
Appreciate it my brother, could you advise when you reapplied is there anything I should look for paperwork wise date wise? Il get the housing report done again but anything else need to be redone?
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:48 pm

kk786 wrote:

I would like to share this happy moment with all of you, my wife just got her visa today.

All the best for all those waiting, INSHA'ALLAH good news soon for everyone waiting.

Networtkers!
Congratulations .what ll u say my tb test expired can I travel with expired Tb test certificate or should I do it again.
good to hear
i guess now September ppl can have some hopes as well ;)

Pak101
Newly Registered

Post by Pak101 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Moa7 wrote:Congrats networkers! Where did you apply from?
I noted your status says "with ECO".
How long ago did you get the message from the visa people saying its "with ECO"?
Did you get an earlier email saying "initial assessments are completed, and will be given to the ECO"

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Alhumdulillah my wifes visa was granted today.

please everyone make dua for me, and i also make dua for everyone on here that your visas be granted.

i am so happy today reading others getting there visas as we all know what a hard time it is without out spouses.

i applied islamabad 14 july 2014
rfc recieved 01 dec 2014

i got two emails from islamvisainfo@fco.gov.uk, one to say visa application processed and another email 5 mins later to say application has been concluded.

on the same day after 6 hours i received another email from VFS global that the application is ready to be collected.
and at the same time my wife got a txt msg on her phone, and then she got a phone call also about 1 hour later to say to come collect documents.

i hope that helps others who are still waiting and i pray that everyone gets there visas granted

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello everyone,
Great to see that the applications are being processed much quicker. Congratulations to all that have got their visas!

My wife applied in September and we are still waiting. I have enquired about the status of the application and it is still at the "application has not yet been assessed by an ECO" stage.

Application submitted on : 18/09/14
Application filed at City : Lahore

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:33 pm

kk786 wrote: Congratulations .what ll u say my tb test expired can I travel with expired Tb test certificate or should I do it again.
Thanks kk786. Though no one has been asked recently about it, but it will be wise to have a valid certificate.

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:58 pm

b41 wrote:Hello everyone,
Great to see that the applications are being processed much quicker. Congratulations to all that have got their visas!

My wife applied in September and we are still waiting. I have enquired about the status of the application and it is still at the "application has not yet been assessed by an ECO" stage.

Application submitted on : 18/09/14
Application filed at City : Lahore
try escalating the case and see what they says

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:06 am

I applied for my visa in September. At that time my spouse (the sponser) was earning £37k+ recently my spouse has been promoted and earns £40k+ will this be an issue if the ECO contacts the company for verification of her employment and role? Would they potentially ask for more payslips?

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:32 am

salam
I am indefinite visa holder and getting married in january in pakistan. what documents before hand i should prepare and please share the link and document list please.
ZAJAK ALLAH
kk786 wrote:

Networtkers!

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:37 am

SALAM
I am getting married in january and would like to know the application link and documents required and other requirements please.
thanks
networkers wrote:
Nm.123 wrote: Congratulations! And yes I agree with Ket you kept that quiet. Did you recieve a email or was it just a call?!
Hi Nm.123,

Thank you very much, yes I kept it low as I was really worried due to my TUPE issue in employment. I did receive 2 emails from BHC and 1 Email from Gerry's and a also call from Gerry's as well.

May you hear soon with a positive news, INSHA'ALLAH

Stay blessed.