ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 am

apex221 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:
@Apex221 5 or more decisions today .... on a funny note Baba JJ you need to take some babaji ki booti from me and sleep so you can predict better hahahhahahahahahah
Prediction me?!? Oh no I leave that entirely to Babajj and you :lol:

Its amazing they did decided 29th september application .........my prediction of atleast 1 spetember application getting decided was correct by .... didn't expect 29th september application ..........

@shahfurqan come and clear this please

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:13 am

maddysheffield wrote:
Its amazing they did decided 29th september application .........my prediction of atleast 1 spetember application getting decided was correct by .... didn't expect 29th september application ..........

@shahfurqan come and clear this please
Plannet 229 expedited his case so I am assuming Shahfurqan did the same!

Anyway @shahfurqan please confirm so we can rest in peace for now atleast!!

Thanks

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:30 am

Just for info . HO will process applications on date order only.

There might be some discrepancy . Even though they stamp the applications on its arrival which at times is hard task .... They might consider the INPUT DATE ( Date on your acknowledgement ) as the date application received and hence there will be a slight discrepancy for any applications made in the last few days of month .( Please don't assume things ) .

Check you acknowledgement date and that would be the reason some applications are considered as September even though they posted in August .. as I explained sometimes your applications sits with a lazy officer while other applications are dealt with .

Explain more clearly dealing with applications.

Assume Aug has 75 applications

1st aug till 10 Aug will go to one office ......
11th Aug till 20 Aug will to another ----------
20th Aug till 30 aug will go to third -----------

and thats the reason we get the decisions not in a date Order I hope this explains .

planet299

Post by planet299 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:35 am

hi guys received ILR today below is time frame all the best.
applied: 28-10-2014
Ack 06-10-2014
BIo 06-10-2014
app 30-11-2014
doc rec 03-12-2014
thanks

dreamcatcher
Newly Registered

Post by dreamcatcher » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:40 am

Alhamdolillah, by the grace of Allah, received my approval today. I am on the tracker with the name kash. applied on 15th of August and the wait wsa just beginning to get a bit painful when people who applied after me started getting their approvals. Thanks a lot to this forum and I wish you all get your approvals soon.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:44 am

dreamcatcher wrote:Alhamdolillah, by the grace of Allah, received my approval today. I am on the tracker with the name kash. applied on 15th of August and the wait wsa just beginning to get a bit painful when people who applied after me started getting their approvals. Thanks a lot to this forum and I wish you all get your approvals soon.
congrats!

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:44 am

planet299 wrote:hi guys received ILR today below is time frame all the best.
Ack 06-10-2014
BIo 06-10-2014
app 30-11-2014
doc rec 03-12-2014
thanks
congrats to you as well... lets keep 'em coming

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:56 am

fielddrive wrote:
dreamcatcher wrote:Alhamdolillah, by the grace of Allah, received my approval today. I am on the tracker with the name kash. applied on 15th of August and the wait wsa just beginning to get a bit painful when people who applied after me started getting their approvals. Thanks a lot to this forum and I wish you all get your approvals soon.
congrats!
Congrats Dreamcatcher ...... you are our third for the day ,

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Congratulations Dreamcatcher! wish you all the best! :D

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Just for info . HO will process applications on date order only.

There might be some discrepancy . Even though they stamp the applications on its arrival which at times is hard task .... They might consider the INPUT DATE ( Date on your acknowledgement ) as the date application received and hence there will be a slight discrepancy for any applications made in the last few days of month .( Please don't assume things ) .

Check you acknowledgement date and that would be the reason some applications are considered as September even though they posted in August .. as I explained sometimes your applications sits with a lazy officer while other applications are dealt with .

Explain more clearly dealing with applications.

Assume Aug has 75 applications

25 applications ----1st aug till 10 Aug will go to one office ...... he may be fast and process everything
25 applications -----11th Aug till 20 Aug will to another ---------- he may take more time to process
25 applications-----21th Aug till 30 aug will go to third ----------- He does it at lightening speed

In this scenario there is a possibility that 11 aug - 20th applicants wait more than the others ;-)

and thats the reason we get the decisions not in a date Order I hope this explains .......

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:46 pm

maddysheffield wrote:@ All members ;-) .......Please stop messing with the spread sheet you guys are making it worse for people waiting and check the chart day by day to see whats happening ...... and when someone sees so many approvals it increases their expectations ....

Someone messes it up we just go sharfugan ;-) who got confirmation congrats to him ;-)

@Apex221 5 or more decisions today .... on a funny note Baba JJ you need to take some babaji ki booti from me and sleep so you can predict better hahahhahahahahahah
@Maddysheffield something good is happening this week, Fielddrive and Spatacus will smile before Friday

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 pm

baba JJ wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:@ All members ;-) .......Please stop messing with the spread sheet you guys are making it worse for people waiting and check the chart day by day to see whats happening ...... and when someone sees so many approvals it increases their expectations ....

Someone messes it up we just go sharfugan ;-) who got confirmation congrats to him ;-)

@Maddysheffield something good is happening this week, Fielddrive and Spatacus will smile before Friday

Baba JJ @ Thanks for taking babji ki booti and coming up with more predictions ahhahahahahhaah even though your predictions fall flat on the ground... its funny so keep them coming.

october2013

Post by october2013 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Ack 06-10-2014
BIo 06-10-2014
app 30-11-2014
doc rec 03-12-2014
thanks
Hi congrats on ur ilr.
Can you confirm you applied on 28 October because that means you got ur ilr within 6 weeks

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm

october2013 wrote:
Ack 06-10-2014
BIo 06-10-2014
app 30-11-2014
doc rec 03-12-2014
thanks
Hi congrats on ur ilr.
Can you confirm you applied on 28 October because that means you got ur ilr within 6 weeks

@October2013 he expedited via MP to get this so don't assume it as bench mark ;-)

lsagar30

Post by lsagar30 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Congrats to everyone who have been their receiving their ilr's. I applied for my ilr on the basis of 10 year long residency on the 28th of November 2014. Can someone please give me the link for the spreadsheet. I just want to have a look at it. I will provide my timeline once I receive my acknowledgment and biometric letter. Thanks.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:35 pm

hello guys,

could any one please remove my approval from the tracker as i have not received anything yet but if you guys read my last post reply in which i said i saw a dream just for the sake of fun as we all in the same boat and quite stressed and i only applied on 29 of september so its a long way to go now.I apologies if i have hurt anyone feelings as what will happen will happen anyways so keep calm and do not take stress.

thanks

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:38 pm

lsagar30 wrote:Congrats to everyone who have been their receiving their ilr's. I applied for my ilr on the basis of 10 year long residency on the 28th of November 2014. Can someone please give me the link for the spreadsheet. I just want to have a look at it. I will provide my timeline once I receive my acknowledgment and biometric letter. Thanks.

There you go Sagar 0

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:44 pm

shahfurqan wrote:hello guys,

could any one please remove my approval from the tracker as i have not received anything yet but if you guys read my last post reply in which i said i saw a dream just for the sake of fun as we all in the same boat and quite stressed and i only applied on 29 of september so its a long way to go now.I apologies if i have hurt anyone feelings as what will happen will happen anyways so keep calm and do not take stress.

thanks
Dear Shahfuqan

I went back to your original post and reread it. Honestly mate you don't have to apologise, we only have to see the word "approval" and "ILR" to jump with happiness. It is clearly our excitment which can be blamed for not reading it properly :lol:

It's all good! good luck!

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:51 pm

apex221 wrote:

thanks
Dear Shahfuqan

I went back to your original post and reread it. Honestly mate you don't have to apologise, we only have to see the word "approval" and "ILR" to jump with happiness. It is clearly our excitment which can be blamed for not reading it properly :lol:

Dear appex,
thank you very much for your kind comments,yes i agree excitement is quite natural in our case. :lol:

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
apex221 wrote:

thanks
Dear Shahfuqan

Dear appex,
thank you very much for your kind comments,yes i agree excitement is quite natural in our case. :lol:[/quo

Haha true .....clear case we justhe need word approved and we follow the first post like sheep haha .... its good you came and corrected us ...Thanks

lsagar30

Post by lsagar30 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Thank you very much apex221. Can someone please update my details on the tracker as I am not very good with excel sheets. Thanks.

I came to the UK as a student dependent on the 28th Dec 2004. My curent visa as a PBS dependent expired on the 30th Nov 2014. Hence I applied for my ILR on the basis of my 10 year long residency on the 28th Nov 2014. The HO fees has been taken out of my account today i.e; 03/12/2014.

(My husband got his ILR on the basis of his 10 year long residency last year. )

So that is a short summary of my stay in UK. Please update my details on the spreadsheet. And all the best for everyone who is waiting for their Ilr. We will soon see many more approvals in the days to come.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:28 pm

with the blessing of the Almighty and with the sincere advises of the forum members just to let you know that my ilr has been approved and will shortly receive my brp.This was a nice dream i saw last night after long time.

regards

Now I read your message thats a bit cheeky ;-) . but funny we all fell in trap for assuming you got ILR and me counting you ask 3 for the day .... you are Minus and its only 2 for today ;-) and funny some one seems to have updated your approval date on time line ;-0 :shock: :shock: :shock:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:33 pm

maddysheffield wrote:

with the blessing of the Almighty and with the sincere advises of the forum members just to let you know that my ilr has been approved and will shortly receive my brp.This was a nice dream i saw last night after long time.

regards

Now I read your message thats a bit cheeky ;-) . but funny we all fell in trap for assuming you got ILR and me counting you ask 3 for the day .... you are Minus and its only 2 for today ;-) and funny some one seems to have updated your approval date on time line ;-0 :shock: :shock: :shock:
hahaha thanks maddy

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Hey Guy checking if we could change the Acknowledgement received date to .......... Date on Acknowledgment letter ???????? what say and if all the members agree I personally feel this would help to analyse accurately ;-)

Just a Thought ... if the moderators think its worth change it . if not chill take some babaji ki booti ;-)

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:04 pm

just phoned HO... case is still 'pending' and no outcome yet... couldnt tell me if a caseworker has been assigned and said it can take up to 6 months

I want to cry... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: