ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR refused Married to EEA resident what should i apply for

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mochluv
Newly Registered

ROR refused Married to EEA resident what should i apply for

Post by mochluv » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:51 am

Hi Everyone,

i'll like to seek of everyone in this forum on my issue. Married in Jan 2010. divorced September 2013. RC issued March 2010. I applied for ROR afterb divorce. Application refused based on insufficient documentary evidence as self employed. I sent a reconsideration and appeal against the decision. Appeal refused and after that reconsideration not allow. However i was advised to submit a fresh application.

Document submitted

Letter from accountant
Evidence of tax
assessment for 4 financial years 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2013/14.
Evidence of National insurance contribution.
The judge said even though he acknowledge everything, It shows a self reporting to the account. that the accountant has not seen any documentary evidence to proof self employment. Basically they are asking for Receipt/invoices.

My ex was also employed at the time of divorce but i didn't have that information and she told me then that it was a part time. I had to persuade her to get those information in the first. The contact has been lost now and i don't know what to do.

Can somebody please advise?

Imshzd

Re: ROR refused Married to EEA resident what should i apply

Post by Imshzd » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Fresh application is a best idea as your documents are enough to retain rights of residence.
I don't know why HO and court ignore your self assessments and a proof of NI contribution?
In the presence of accountant letter there is no point of asking invoices.