ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anushka2011
Newly Registered

ILR application for dependents

Post by anushka2011 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Hello,
I need your advice on ILR application for dependants. If the main applicant gets ILR (tier 2 ICT)by premium appointment and dependents apply through post than do they need to provide cohabitation proofs for two years....or for the period when we were last granted the leave( which is one year for us).we have cohabitation proofs for one year only.
next question is if we apply together then are we required to give cohabitation proof for one year(we were last granted leave one year back)
we have already made premium appointment for the main applicant,and thought we will send dependents application by post.but now if we need to apply together what shall we do to include dependents in that appointment ..is there any way t not loose the current appointment and booking fees?
Your advice would be much appreciated .thnaks in advance.

anushka2011
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application for dependents

Post by anushka2011 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:13 pm

dear all,
kindly help me by answering my query.It is really urgent as i need to take the relevant step for taking appointment and make correct application.

thanks in advance