ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SEGS officially launched today

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:24 pm

The FLR (SEGS) postal applications are to be sent to Cannock (and this payment centre applies to all postal applications for other categories) including FLR(IED)...

....I can envisage a 'mini' queue at the payment hadling centre of up to a week as former students will soon be sending off their applications there!!!

"managed Migration" is definately earning the government loads of money :o
Where there is a will there is a way.

Suuny74
Newly Registered

Post by Suuny74 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:59 am

Hi all,
My query is .....
I have got SEGS approved degree done in 2001,after that I carried out my masters in computer and business study etc. and my student visa is till end of this month continued from when I finished SEGS approved course in 2001 without any break(The last two courses are not under SEGS).
So the question is,am I eligible for SEGS visa ? Im getting conflicting responses if i ask anyone.Some says it should be within 12 months of graduating from SEGS course,other says as long as you have extant leave as student visa even after 2yrs of finishing SEGS approved course,you are eligible for it.
Please help????????????
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:08 am

Suuny74 wrote:Hi all,
My query is .....

So the question is,am I eligible for SEGS visa ? Im getting conflicting responses if i ask anyone.Some says it should be within 12 months of graduating from SEGS course,

Read the rules carefully - it states that the course should have been completed in the last 12months...

..if the contrary applied then 'plane loads' of former UK graduates who did SEGS courses would be touching down :wink:
Where there is a will there is a way.