ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jack199
Member of Standing

Spouse Visa Requirements

Post by jack199 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi there

I am a British National and will be getting married in Pak. I would really appreciate if someone can answer my below questions

1. What are the Spouse Visa Requirements (i would really appreciate as much detail as possible)
2. How long normally does it take for the whole Visa process
3. What are the requirements for English Language
4. Financial Bank Balance Requirements

Thanks a lot in advance
Jack

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Spouse Visa Requirements

Post by Wanderer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:32 pm

jack199 wrote:Hi there

I am a British National and will be getting married in Pak. I would really appreciate if someone can answer my below questions

1. What are the Spouse Visa Requirements (i would really appreciate as much detail as possible)
2. How long normally does it take for the whole Visa process
3. What are the requirements for English Language
4. Financial Bank Balance Requirements

Thanks a lot in advance
Jack
No problem, it's all here!

http://www.immigrationboards.com/search.php
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Sorry I can not find anything on the link via search

Any help would be much appreciated

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 pm

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Good God that's too much information and information is all over the place, any specifics would be much appreciated.

Thanks
R

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Good God that's too much information and information is all over the place, any specifics would be much appreciated.

Thanks
R

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:00 pm

You have to do SOME work yourself here. If you want someone to spoon feed you everything - go pay an immigration advisor.

Otherwise read what you can on the website and come back with some specific questions on the specific requirements.

moe07
Newly Registered

Post by moe07 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:53 pm

hello everyone im applying for uk settlement visa from tunisia do i need to bring bulletin 3 police record?

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Guys

I ma going to Pakistan to get married and will have all the paperwork with me to apply for spouse Visa. My question is that i am taking with me the last 8 months pay slips with last 3 years P60 and I will be spending the whole of December and mid Jan in pak and i wont have December payslip with me when i apply for spouse visa in Pakistan. Will there be any problems?

Can someone please help?

Thanks
J

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:40 pm

jack199 wrote:Guys

I ma going to Pakistan to get married and will have all the paperwork with me to apply for spouse Visa. My question is that i am taking with me the last 8 months pay slips with last 3 years P60 and I will be spending the whole of December and mid Jan in pak and i wont have December payslip with me when i apply for spouse visa in Pakistan. Will there be any problems?

Can someone please help?

Thanks
J
Yes - the last payslip and bank statement must be within 28 calendar days of the date of application.

So you'll need to get them posted or couriered over to you.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:11 pm

You may have a bigger problem. You need to submit the most recent 6 months payslips with the application and as you've been advised, the last pay slip can't be more than one calendar month old. The case worker will take the lowest payslip in the 6 month period and multiply it by 12 to calculate whether you will have earned £18,600 equivalent per annum. If you're not being paid for December while you're not working, or are paid less during your holiday, then you are likely to fall short of the amount required. Also bear in mind that your most recent bank statement must also not be older than one calendar month when the application is submitted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.