ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence Letter Sample

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samira_uk
BANNED

Absence Letter Sample

Post by samira_uk » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi All,

Is there any template for employer letter regarding absences? I could not find it on the forum.

My main concern is about the absences during the weekends. The guidance is not clear. What should company say on the letter about the absences during weekeds and bank holidays? Just say that the working pattern is from Monday to Friday? Or saying that absences during weekends do not count toward annual leave?

Honestly, it is a weird and meaningless question!

argus7
Wales

Re: Absence Letter Sample

Post by argus7 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:50 pm

its in the forum, Many people have posted this, see in the sticky section

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm

I searched the form and especially sticky section. Sticky section is not updated and the relevant post is for 2010. The new guidance asks for something that was not required before, for example absences during the weekends.

It would be appreciated if any of the successful applicants leave their letter template here.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Please post the new guidance is It the same from 23rd Jan 2014.

Just tell your HR to give you a letter of leaves that you took and reason travelling to home country

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Thank you. I meant by new, the guidance after 2010 as the template on the sticky area was posted in 2010.

I know well that I can get a letter confirming that I were absent from XXXX to XXX as annual leave or for work/duty purposes. My main concern is about the weekend absences as guidance asked for an evidence by employer confirming work pattern and weekend absences. What is it and what should employer say?