ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pu8aa
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by pu8aa » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:40 pm

What checks are done for the 10 year rules application?

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Some one keeps playing with the tracker page. Seems to be messed up again.

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Someone has ruined the tracker again. :cry:

@Fielddrive.. did u get your approval today ???
ZR

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Can baba ji or any one predict my application i have applied on 26 aug and still waiting :). Checking on tracker i was hoping to recieve mine tomorrow but just checked royalmail nothing there :( its getting painful now.

I have received my email on the 17th september and biometric on the 22 sep letter was dated 16 sep. Enrolled on the same date 22 sep. On tracker my biometric info is wrong please amend to 22 sep.

Congrats to all those who have received ilr. I hope i get mine sooon.

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Allesheikh wrote:Hi everyone,

Can baba ji or any one predict my application i have applied on 26 aug and still waiting :). Checking on tracker i was hoping to recieve mine tomorrow but just checked royalmail nothing there :( its getting painful now.

I have received my email on the 17th september and biometric on the 22 sep letter was dated 16 sep. Enrolled on the same date 22 sep. On tracker my biometric info is wrong please amend to 22 sep.

Congrats to all those who have received ilr. I hope i get mine sooon.
Hi Allesheikh, I'm self-proclaimed babaji's apprentice! I predict you'll receive your approval on Wednesday 10 Dec. So no worries mate chill until then. Your approval is nearly ready but the caseworker was busy doing Xmas shopping so didn't do some finishing touches required on your application and that is the main reason for the delay. Insha'Allah you'll have good news next week:) Please do remember us in your prayers.

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Salam guys,
First of all I want to congratulate people who got LR approval. I am going to apply LR (10 year) application after Xmas. I need sample of covering letter any possibility sone one can send covering letter on my email address (habib_aziz@hotmail.com). It would be highly appreciate and I look forward to hear from you guy's soon.

Kind Regards,
Saleem

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi guys, just a quick update that I tracked the return mail from HO tonight. Hopefully it will be the approval letter and I will update again when I receive it tomorrow or next Monday. I enclosed a next day SD envelope but the RM systems said it will be delivered before the guaranteed time on next Monday, so i really don't know weather it is tomorrow or next Monday. I do wish it is tomorrow morning before I leave home. I applied on 21 August and my details are on the tracker (someone messed it up again!!!). Will come back soon... ...

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:47 pm

ac2107 wrote:Hi guys, just a quick update that I tracked the return mail from HO tonight. Hopefully it will be the approval letter and I will update again when I receive it tomorrow or next Monday. I enclosed a next day SD envelope but the RM systems said it will be delivered before the guaranteed time on next Monday, so i really don't know weather it is tomorrow or next Monday. I do wish it is tomorrow morning before I leave home. I applied on 21 August and my details are on the tracker (someone messed it up again!!!). Will come back soon... ...
Could you please let me know at what time Royal mail received your envelope from Home Office.?
ZR

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:02 am

Asalam brother

Did you withdraw appeal and filed ILR ?

Please throw some light as I too on 3c and 10 year finish end of December

Please guide
abidzahid wrote:dear fieldrive

thank you for adding me on the tracker.
i received the HO email confirmation on the 18th of september 2014 and also would like to add that my 10 years consist of 7 yrs student plus 2 yrs on psw plus one year 3c, 3d as i was waiting for tribunal hearing but i completed my 10 yrs in august 2014
thank you and wish you best of luck fieldrive as your approval should be in the line now and you should be preparing for a big party now, anyway one more thing i will add that i feel like i am addicted to the board as i cant move away from the board page, its like an addiction haha :roll:

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:20 am

zzzindagi wrote:
ac2107 wrote:Hi guys, just a quick update that I tracked the return mail from HO tonight. Hopefully it will be the approval letter and I will update again when I receive it tomorrow or next Monday. I enclosed a next day SD envelope but the RM systems said it will be delivered before the guaranteed time on next Monday, so i really don't know weather it is tomorrow or next Monday. I do wish it is tomorrow morning before I leave home. I applied on 21 August and my details are on the tracker (someone messed it up again!!!). Will come back soon... ...
Could you please let me know at what time Royal mail received your envelope from Home Office.?
I think it should be between 3pm and 8pm. Before 3pm there was nothing and I didn't check again until after diner around 8pm.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:26 am

ac2107 wrote:
zzzindagi wrote:
I think it should be between 3pm and 8pm. Before 3pm there was nothing and I didn't check again until after diner around 8pm.
thats great new... if you enter your tracking number on this page, it will give you event list along with time stamp:

http://www.royalmail.com/trackdetails

dreamcatcher
Newly Registered

Post by dreamcatcher » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:27 am

The status of my SD enveloped changed exactly at 6:30pm.

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:29 am

@fielddrive... You supposed to get your documents today ?
When are u going to share good news with us.?
ZR

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:34 am

dreamcatcher wrote:The status of my SD enveloped changed exactly at 6:30pm.
Thanks dreamcatcher... So we should not track the parcel before 6:00pm. I think postman collects mail from HO at 06:00pm everyday before the day end and then take that to depot. Then RM track the parcels in the depot.
ZR

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:36 am

@fielddrive thanks for the link, it is much more informative than the one I used. The tracking shows the envelop was collected at 18:10.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:39 am

All I get is this:

"Sorry, there has been a problem with reference number you've entered. Please try again."

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:45 am

ZR

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:48 am

Same s**** different words:

Special Delivery Guaranteed™ items are first tracked when they have reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.

Information on your Special Delivery Guaranteed™ item is not yet available.

Last update: 06 December 2014, 12:47am

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:51 am

I am also fed up with same message..
I some time track my outer envelope to see something different. lolzzz :lol:
ZR

12years

Post by 12years » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:54 am

zzzindagi wrote:
dreamcatcher wrote:The status of my SD enveloped changed exactly at 6:30pm.
Thanks dreamcatcher... So we should not track the parcel before 6:00pm. I think postman collects mail from HO at 06:00pm everyday before the day end and then take that to depot. Then RM track the parcels in the depot.

Mine was collect from HO at around 1.30pm (thats when i could first see it on the royal mail tracker)..then collected from the mail center at 6.10.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:50 am

Good Morning friends

I started a new topic for all of us who are going to apply ILR on the basis of long term residence

This is my second application . my first application for entrepreneur was rejected in march 2013. my appeal hearing date was in November and it dismissed on 16 of nov. i applied for the permission of UTT and still waiting for the answer, however im completing 10 years lawfull residence on 20th of December2014 ,I came in uk on 20th December 2004
Im a self employed and im earning more than 18600 after tax. my wife is going to apply with me but the different application for the spouse visa. I have passed life in uk test last month and I have done mastars here so I don't think I need to pass the English language test, however my wife passed her esol test lavel A from trinity college.i don't have any criminal conviction no ccjs everything is clean on my record I have checked it with trust online (they keep records for ccjs and any criminal convictions) and I have checked it on Experian also,everything is clean on my credit history report.

im going to send this 2nd application as soon I get reply from the FTT for the permission OF UTT

is there anything else I should eb worried about?
hope for the best and ready for the 2nd application, inshallah I hope im gona win this battle this time

please give your views and your timelines,, thank you
regards

shahsahab

Post by shahsahab » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:57 pm

assalam everyone

Can any one plz give me information for the follwing:

I got my indefinite leave on the basis of LR. Which documents i need to get FLRM for my wife. I got six joint bills and letters for me and my wife .I am director on a limited company and taking wages and dividents as well.So which documents i need to fulfill financial requirement. And one last thing is there any rule that after my Indefinit leave i have to get my wife's flrm in 28 days .She still got dependant visa on my previous visa catagory Tier 1 General. Can plz all help me with that.

JAZAKALLAH

Shahsahab

lsagar30

Post by lsagar30 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Application send: 28/11/2014
fees deducted: 3/12/2014
Acknowledgment received: 06/12/2014
Biometric received: ?
Biometric recorded: ?
Approval date: ?
Documents received: ?

Please add me on the tracker. Thanks.

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Salam guys,
First of all I want to congratulate people who got LR approval. I am going to apply LR (10 year) application after Xmas. I need sample of covering letter any possibility sone one can send covering letter on my email address (habib_aziz@hotmail.com). It would be highly appreciate and I look forward to hear from you guy's soon.

Kind Regards,
Saleem

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi guys, I received the approval letter today which dated yesterday 05/12/2014. The waiting time is a bit over 15 weeks. Thanks everyone to share the ILR application info and make the waiting less painful. Good luck for those still waiting particularly for August applicants.