ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS-self assessment calculator-english language

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKJMR

PBS-self assessment calculator-english language

Post by SKJMR » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:01 am

Hi everyone.

just a quick question.

me and my partner will be applying for ILR very soon and she did pass her life in the uk test and also for her English skills,
she has got a bachelors degree from India.

now as a proof, I want use the points based calculator on ukba website.

but shall I also give her age/education/previous earnings etc....she has got nothing to do with age/previous earning? but English is at the last attribute section and how do I do it? any suggestions

sagareva
BANNED

Re: PBS-self assessment calculator-english language

Post by sagareva » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:16 am

SKJMR wrote:Hi everyone.

just a quick question.

me and my partner will be applying for ILR very soon and she did pass her life in the uk test and also for her English skills,
she has got a bachelors degree from India.

now as a proof, I want use the points based calculator on ukba website.

but shall I also give her age/education/previous earnings etc....she has got nothing to do with age/previous earning? but English is at the last attribute section and how do I do it? any suggestions
what i do in these cases, just enter any basic info on previous pages but then print out only the page that awards points for english
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

SKJMR

Re: PBS-self assessment calculator-english language

Post by SKJMR » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:19 am

that's is a good idea I suppose

I shall try that
thanks for the reply