ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query reg app filling for ILR/SET(O) FORM VERSION 10/2014

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKJMR

query reg app filling for ILR/SET(O) FORM VERSION 10/2014

Post by SKJMR » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi,
I am applying for my ILR and also booked premium service PEO appointment and paid the fees already including for my dependant. While filling the application form, set (o) version 10/2014, i had some difficulties and i request you to please help me fill and answer the questions.
1. Question 5 on page 7, my fee is not mentioned, i paid 2986 for PEO same day appointment for me and my wife, what shall i tick instead?
2. Question8 to question 12 on page 7 ( i have already paid the fees online and shall i give the same card details i used online to pay the fees or shall i leave that question and instead show the receipt/payment sheet/world pay transaction receipt)
3. Question1.10 on page 9, home office reference , on my previous tier 1 general extension which we got from PEO Croydon same day service there is no reference approved on that approval letter, so what can i answer to this question
4. Question 2.8 to question on page 11, we have 1 son, who is born in UK, we are not apply for his ILR instead we shall register him as British once we get ILR. But my question is we are using his full UK birth certificate as of our cohabitation document and also we don’t have child care, so we shall take him to the appointment as well, so even though we are not applying for his ILR, shall we still give his details on the form OR will it have any unnecessary problems for us.
5. Question 6.3 on page 22, evidence for absence. I had 3 absense from UK each was 20 days..so total of 60 days in 5 years, reasons, to visit parents in india,engagement and wedding, can i just give the same reasons in my letter , are these reasons acceptable with UKBA home office.
6. Question 7.11 on page 27, how long have you lived in the UK ? what shall i write 4 years 11 months (or) 4 years 10 months.My first intial tier 1 visa granted from india and valid start date was 1st feb 2010 but came to UK on 25th feb 2010 ( i.e. after 25 days)
7. Question 7.12 on page 27, social cultural or family ties, i have written (“ India- parents live in india)..is that answer appropriate or not, if no please advice what shall i answer.
8. Page 61, 1st question on top of the page, police registration certificate of each dependant included in section2........ i don’t have it and i though it is not necessary or mandatory to register with police...we are on tier 1 general visa/tioer 1 dependant..please let me know shall we tick the box or leave it alone.
9. Page 61, 2nd question from top of the page, your finances, evidence of finance, i thought for ILR we did not need to show any maintenance funds, what shall do with this question tick the box or leave it alone
10. Page 61, 3rd question knowledge of language and life in uk, we have passed life in uk and got degree compared to UK and degree taught in English ltter and uknaric letter but it says relevant speaking and listening qualification..shall we tick that box or leave it.
11. PAGE 65, Question 11L tier1 general migrant, there are 2 boxes to tick, shall i tick the both the boxes or leave it alone, basically i didnot understand the 2 boxes, please let me know..i says something about section9A
Note: we are applying at PEO for ILRA AND THE ABOVE QUESTIONS are related to form SET O VERSION 10/2014 ( Main applicant plus 1 dependant applicant)

please help me question these doubts which i got
Many Thanks in anticipation

skjmr

SKJMR

Re: query reg app filling for ILR/SET(O) FORM VERSION 10/201

Post by SKJMR » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Dear senior members, amber, vinny, casa,obie, sushdmetha and all moderators and all knowledge members
Of this group plz answer the questions which I asked

If anybody can answer I will be really thankful
To you

Plz expecting answers from moderators

Many thanks

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:16 am

SKJMR wrote:Hi,
I am applying for my ILR and also booked premium service PEO appointment and paid the fees already including for my dependant. While filling the application form, set (o) version 10/2014, i had some difficulties and i request you to please help me fill and answer the questions.
1. Question 5 on page 7, my fee is not mentioned, i paid 2986 for PEO same day appointment for me and my wife, what shall i tick instead?
2. Question8 to question 12 on page 7 ( i have already paid the fees online and shall i give the same card details i used online to pay the fees or shall i leave that question and instead show the receipt/payment sheet/world pay transaction receipt)
3. Question1.10 on page 9, home office reference , on my previous tier 1 general extension which we got from PEO Croydon same day service there is no reference approved on that approval letter, so what can i answer to this question
4. Question 2.8 to question on page 11, we have 1 son, who is born in UK, we are not apply for his ILR instead we shall register him as British once we get ILR. But my question is we are using his full UK birth certificate as of our cohabitation document and also we don’t have child care, so we shall take him to the appointment as well, so even though we are not applying for his ILR, shall we still give his details on the form OR will it have any unnecessary problems for us.
5. Question 6.3 on page 22, evidence for absence. I had 3 absense from UK each was 20 days..so total of 60 days in 5 years, reasons, to visit parents in india,engagement and wedding, can i just give the same reasons in my letter , are these reasons acceptable with UKBA home office.
6. Question 7.11 on page 27, how long have you lived in the UK ? what shall i write 4 years 11 months (or) 4 years 10 months.My first intial tier 1 visa granted from india and valid start date was 1st feb 2010 but came to UK on 25th feb 2010 ( i.e. after 25 days)
7. Question 7.12 on page 27, social cultural or family ties, i have written (“ India- parents live in india)..is that answer appropriate or not, if no please advice what shall i answer.
8. Page 61, 1st question on top of the page, police registration certificate of each dependant included in section2........ i don’t have it and i though it is not necessary or mandatory to register with police...we are on tier 1 general visa/tioer 1 dependant..please let me know shall we tick the box or leave it alone.
9. Page 61, 2nd question from top of the page, your finances, evidence of finance, i thought for ILR we did not need to show any maintenance funds, what shall do with this question tick the box or leave it alone
10. Page 61, 3rd question knowledge of language and life in uk, we have passed life in uk and got degree compared to UK and degree taught in English ltter and uknaric letter but it says relevant speaking and listening qualification..shall we tick that box or leave it.
11. PAGE 65, Question 11L tier1 general migrant, there are 2 boxes to tick, shall i tick the both the boxes or leave it alone, basically i didnot understand the 2 boxes, please let me know..i says something about section9A
Note: we are applying at PEO for ILRA AND THE ABOVE QUESTIONS are related to form SET O VERSION 10/2014 ( Main applicant plus 1 dependant applicant)

please help me question these doubts which i got
Many Thanks in anticipation

skjmr

oh dear
1-2 doesnt really matter since you already paid, feel free to tick the amount that you would use for just you or write in what you paid, they basically bin the payment sheet anyway at PEO's. across card details write "paid online". do not forget to print out and bring online payment receipt

3 - anything identifiable, for instance BRP number, it is not crucially important in this case

4 -- him not applying will not create a problem, this isnt any of their business and many people do it, so do not worry -- so you can use his birth cert as cohabitation document and bring him. do **not** put him on the form in 2.8 though, since he is not applying

5- these reasons are fine, given the very small number of days no one will question them, just write your own letter detailing them in a table and so tick "letter from applicant....". this is not a problem in your case. but you do need a separate letter form yourself explaining them even though you listed them on application form, the letter is just a document that needs to be in there

6. write from the date of first entry of course. when in doubt always answer a question as literally as possible.

7. totally fine

8 -- as commonwealth citizens you are not required to register and this question does not apply to you, leave blank or write N/a next to the box if that makes you feel better

9 -- you dont need maintenance funds and generally you dont need this because you are providing evidence of earnings to claim points, remember this form is for many categories not just tier 1. since it is technically possible to prove earnings without bank statements, i had tier 1 set (o) cases tha were approved without a single bank statement.
that being said, if you do have statements and if they look good, why not take them just in case and enclose a few.

10 - very technically speaking, your degree makes you exempt from the speaking and listening qualification, rather than is a form of it, but i tick the box anyway they just like to see it ticked.

11 -- 11L does not apply to you if you were always only on Tier1

hope it helps, you can pm me if there are more questions
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

SKJMR

Post by SKJMR » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Thanks a lot mate for taking time and answering to my queries
Your help is very much appreciated

One question I needed to ask about cohabitation

We are using HSBC as joint account
I got Barclays on my name
My wife has got Santander on her name
Now my question is when submitting cohabitation
Do I need to submit for full 2 years
Then that would be HSBC 24 statements
Barclays 24 and Santander 24
All together 64 statements don't u think that is too much
And I have to get other cohabitation documents in as well
My file will be a big fat one ...

Is it nearly needed? Any suggestions
Bcoz we don't have anything in common apart from 2 things on joint names

Many thanks

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:57 pm

i believe, you can use 3 different set of proof varying every 3 months or 4 months should be fine.

means in year every 3 months one hsbc i.e total 8 statements for 2 years period. Hope this helps..

Regards,
Suresh