ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP presentation at home office and blood donation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dokwal
BANNED

HSMP presentation at home office and blood donation

Post by dokwal » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:11 pm

Dear all,

HSMP people are holding a get together and blood donation on 12 /9/07 in central London , this is to support for 1+3+1 HSMP visa holders

it is really hard for some HSMP holders to get extension after 4 years of stay , the one who is suffereing can understand this

please support the cause

thanks

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:14 pm

Sorry it was supposed to be separate thread
Last edited by SYH on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:30 pm

a uncetainty is there , which need to be sorted out

people are suffering due to sudden u turn

why they have been given extn and now this impostion

please support cause

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:37 pm

Location of meeting 12/9/07

Full Address:
Home Office
Direct Communications Unit
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:03 pm

we r pressing for a cause, please attend it , show yr strength and have a positive note from it

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:22 pm

Are the National Blood Service collecting the blood?

Is it going to be an actual blood donation where the blood will be used?

hidayat
Newly Registered

vague attempts to gain publicity

Post by hidayat » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:34 pm

Dear Friends,

This is planned by hsmpforum.com the same people whose webmaster is a fraud and have been making fake documentation like false payslips, filing tax returns for dummy companies etc of people to make money. The webmaster is using his henchmen to further get crowd and to further lure them for extensions and make money through the gathering so be careful.

These people are fraudsters and better inform the home office about them so that they have a thorough look at their fraudulent documents when they apply for extension.

What i heard is this is not the official hsmp forum they are misusing a non profit organisations name to gain credit and mileage.

Bye

Hid

willnotbackHSMP

Re: vague attempts to gain publicity

Post by willnotbackHSMP » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:35 pm

hidayat wrote:Dear Friends,

This is planned by hsmpforum.com the same people whose webmaster is a fraud and have been making fake documentation like false payslips, filing tax returns for dummy companies etc of people to make money. The webmaster is using his henchmen to further get crowd and to further lure them for extensions and make money through the gathering so be careful.

These people are fraudsters and better inform the home office about them so that they have a thorough look at their fraudulent documents when they apply for extension.

What i heard is this is not the official hsmp forum they are misusing a non profit organisations name to gain credit and mileage.

Bye

Hid
Dear Hidayat,
Sorry to say, is this right place to attack some one who is not here? Because we will not get answer from him or them. Why don’t you put question on that forum? And if you have concrete evidence then why don’t you make complain to authority first? In the world, there are always some opportunity seeking people exist who tell others to do BUT he never does this. I believe you are not in this group.
BTW you are HSMP visa holder?

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:19 am

your name says willnotbackhsmp and you are asking me if i am hsmp holder, yes i am and don't want the campaign to be made dirty by such people bcos of which home office is introducing such rules. I know few people whose extensions got revoked after home office came to know about how they managed docs.

There are some people who will get tempted to such offers but this will hamper the overall cause.

By the way i was banned from that site for opening my mouth.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:11 am

what we r talkng about , faud , misleadings , ownershp of name of company , bank account of hsmp form or hsmp ltd ? some r asking donate money ? god knows why they need money in social cause

my friends we r looing for a cuase , an objective that promise made to people shold be respected

every one has an eye and mind , they are using it , lets have a effort for a cuase and make it sucessful otherwise most those were without degree , 32+ yrs and eaning less than 35 k r n trouble

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:22 am

Well you very much seems to be a part of them. I dont know who is asking for money but i contributed for the judicial review and i know that your saifur webmaster of www.hsmpforum.com he is not handing over the money for the judicial review and is sharing the money with people like you.

i have joined the hsmp forum organisation's new website ( www.hsmpforum.org / www.hsmpforumltd.com) which i understand was opened to get rid of fraudsters like u. I have paid again for the judicial review and they hv sent me a bank statement also to show the details and i trust those people more than thieves like u who are stealing people's money.

i know people like u and saifur who want to do anything to be called a leader, make money out of us and ride on poor people like us who are suffering. Tell me what has happened to the judicial review case ? who is handling it ? why is saifur and you not handing over money for it. The money was paid by hsmp holders for the judicial review which is being held back by the old website which was hijacked from the organisation and not being handed over to the organisation.

We are interested in getting a solution for the cause through judicial review and not to participate in demonstrations to make people like u leaders.

I think everyone should go on this venue and demand their money back from these fraudsters who have deceived many hsmp holders and the objective of the legal case. Also take police along.
dokwal wrote:what we r talkng about , faud , misleadings , ownershp of name of company , bank account of hsmp form or hsmp ltd ? some r asking donate money ? god knows why they need money in social cause

my friends we r looing for a cuase , an objective that promise made to people shold be respected

every one has an eye and mind , they are using it , lets have a effort for a cuase and make it sucessful otherwise most those were without degree , 32+ yrs and eaning less than 35 k r n trouble
Last edited by hidayat on Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:31 pm

hidayat
Do U have evidence for this ?
I know that they have been asking donation for legal cost. But that it is.
I Understand that they are trying to sue the HO for restrocpective chnage to HSMP ?.

In addition, why do the people who have paid for donantion did not complain about this ?. Remember that they have received a resonable amaount of people who have donated.
hidayat wrote:your name says willnotbackhsmp and you are asking me if i am hsmp holder, yes i am and don't want the campaign to be made dirty by such people bcos of which home office is introducing such rules. I know few people whose extensions got revoked after home office came to know about how they managed docs.

There are some people who will get tempted to such offers but this will hamper the overall cause.

By the way i was banned from that site for opening my mouth.
Pantaiema

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP presentation at home office and blood donation

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:35 pm

DOnating blood is a good thing. Is there any link between the blood danantion and HSMP i n this accasion ?

dokwal wrote:Dear all,

HSMP people are holding a get together and blood donation on 12 /9/07 in central London , this is to support for 1+3+1 HSMP visa holders

it is really hard for some HSMP holders to get extension after 4 years of stay , the one who is suffereing can understand this

please support the cause

thanks
Pantaiema

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 pm

Hidayat

My name is Sushil Dokwal a senior member of this form

Chartered Accountant India

Cost Accountant - India

ACCA (Britishs Qualified)

with very good job and solid Bank a/c in UK, worked for MNC's

how much money u r talking about, this Guy is holding not
more than 10 K, U R holding 15 k (god Knows whom u gave)

we are not interested in money only in cause lets meet on day of donation ,

people r interested in happening and not in 10 or 20 pounds

friends I used this form to perpare my aplication to come UK , I earned good money which is 6 times of what I saved in 7 years working in Gulf

as a qulalified CA

I achived my some of financial dreams , I salute this country , it is a dream country , even 3 year back i was negative but I am very much with this counry , all r welcome but hard and dedication required

There was a promise made to all of us , that need to be houred that I am
intersted

thanks

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:53 pm

I will say take this guy to parliament square & give him 20 20 lashes from each of the HSMPian.

He has betrayed the group. He is not into any thing like events. He is up to his own personal benefits & scaring everybody who so is trying to get motivated to represent for the cause.

This guy ( I do not want to name him)is a curse to the cause & at lest i will vouch for my next event where this group to be called & we should have a open discussion. Honestly this guy is Demoralising the People, the cause, and the event.

HSMP Forum has to take up this very seriously. otherwise he will continue sending such thrillers - "Parties who violate this or who make misrepresentations using the name will be subject to legal proceedings". As if he is the only group which can voice for the cause - Intact He is DE voicing the momentum.

We should NOT take it lightly. He has betrayed the Parent Group. He went out & formed a new group with same name. He registered the Company in the Company House - Who gave the permission ? Parent HSMP Forum. Under whose banner the JR is being filed? We should not keep quiet.

We should send him MORE AGGRESSIVE THRILLERS.

i). Presently - current Event - Make this Blood Donation Event - 12.09.07 a success.

ii). Following II Event - Lets sit down & Think over it & condemn these Thrillers ones for all.

Most Kind Regards,
Pradeep Varma,
M.Sc (Physics); PG DMS - Bajaj, India.

good guy r there not ineterstd in politics but in happenings for cause

lets move show a solidarIty , HSMP is brand must achieve its results

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:04 pm

I agree with Hidayat this sort of activity should not be supported at all, these people are betraying hsmp holders by withholding the money they paid for the judicial review to leave hsmp holders in a lurch.

Given the reasons informed about in various posts i fully agree on seperating the organisation from these sort of fradusters. Also being associated with the old website some time back i know that the judicial review was filed by the registered organisation in Jan 2007. As i understand there is only one registered non profit organisation hsmp forum and their website is www.hsmpforum.org (or www.hsmpforumltd.com / www.hsmpforumltd.org) which is even mentioned in the joint committee on human rights report and this organisation has been doing many activities for the hsmpians under a great leadership.

The case here is clear misuse of the registered organisations name by the below fraudsters.

I think Pradeep verma urf sushil dokhwal and the people associated with hsmpforum.com should get the lashes in front of parliament for betraying the cause and cheating the hsmp holders and should be sent to prison for being fraudtsers who are managing their own extensions and trying to be leaders by putting down the overall cause of fighting legally with the judicial review against the home office.

Ganshyam Saxena
Senior Scientist
Phd (Chemistry), IIT Roorkee
Member of European Association of Chemistry
Last edited by ganshyam on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:03 am, edited 8 times in total.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Who is collecting the blood

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:09 pm

I have asked before, but no one answers!

Are the National Blood Service collecting the blood?

Is it going to be a blood donation where the blood will be used?

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:28 pm

you are talking about hsmpforum.org they are the people who are fighting against the retrospective changes implemented by home office. They have also filed a judicial review against home office. Earlier hsmpforum.com used to be the organisation's website but due to some problems encountered by the person who was running that website and was involved in unsolicited activities. The regd organisation hsmp forum decided to start the organisation's own website hsmpforum.org

The people i am talking about are hsmpforum.com and they are fraudsters. Home Office is making statements on abusing the system etc because of people like them. I have evidence through information and emails interaction between some people and the webmaster. I need information on how to give complaints or inform police. The main problem overall is many people made contributions for the judicial review in the account handled by the old website hsmpforum.com and the webmaster it seems is fraudulently holding on people's money and not releasing it for the judicial review which was filed by the organisation.

pantaiema wrote:
hidayat
I Understand that they are trying to sue the HO for restrocpective chnage to HSMP ?.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:36 pm

SO U r two website

www.hsmpforum.org (good guy)

But it seems have changed to be
http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/index.html (which seems to be fraudsters)

www.hsmpforum.com (fraudster ?)

I think the people who have have donated money and been deceived, must report it to the police.

hidayat wrote:you are talking about hsmpforum.org they are the people who are fighting against the retrospective changes implemented by home office. They have also filed a judicial review against home office. Earlier hsmpforum.com used to be the organisation's website but due to some problems encountered by the person who was running that website and was involved in unsolicited activities. The regd organisation hsmp forum decided to start the organisation's own website hsmpforum.org

The people i am talking about are hsmpforum.com and they are fraudsters. Home Office is making statements on abusing the system etc because of people like them. I have evidence through information and emails interaction between some people and the webmaster. I need information on how to give complaints or inform police. The main problem overall is many people made contributions for the judicial review in the account handled by the old website hsmpforum.com and the webmaster it seems is fraudulently holding on people's money and not releasing it for the judicial review which was filed by the organisation.

pantaiema wrote:
hidayat
Pantaiema

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:41 pm

those are suffering r not interestd in fighing they want happeing / some presentation to promiser

Home office is not a cup of tea that somebody will take them ride

I am only interestd in cause not in any forum or company or bank balance

if you can sor it out / contribute to cause u r most wlcome and take a lead

this is not only my problem and eveybody have to see their future otherwise , people with good skill but no degree and 32+ will suffer

I want to buy office for my practice , ready to invest 100k with 250 k loan

but holding my plans due to this uncetainity

you r most welcome for cause we r not interested any individual but only a cuase

this is a matter between u and him , why dont you call a meeting or come to program of blood donation and make things clear to all

lets just talk about sucess of compaign

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:05 pm

Dear Ghanshayam

your profile is very good , come forword take charge of cause , u repersent a brand ,

I am sure you r not interested in company / forum / bank balance / lawyers but only in cause

who did , when did , how did is not helping our cause , as a common man I am only intested in my future not company's / lawyers / forum's

they r there to support us fine othewise i will still fight my own battle

regards

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:42 pm

What sort of absurd mindset is that?? Can’t you hear the voices here, hundreds of people paid for the judicial review on the pretext which the campaign was started and that has been the heart and sole of fighting the campaign against the home office.

The Judicial Review is in doldrums bcos of fraudsters. Legal battles are the only way to shake the system. There have been 2 demonstrations already and there can be more but any demonstration which is organised by fraudsters like Saifur, Rajeev, you and others (at www.hsmpforum.com) cannot be supported by sane hsmp holders.

People like you are interested to sort out your own INDIVIDUAL interests and not overall cause.
Last edited by hidayat on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lanr3e

Post by lanr3e » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:56 am

pantaiema wrote:SO U r two website

www.hsmpforum.org (good guy)

But it seems have changed to be
http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/index.html (which seems to be fraudsters)

www.hsmpforum.com (fraudster ?)

I think the people who have have donated money and been deceived, must report it to the police.

quote]
The fuss surrounding the name "HSMP Forum" has gotten me really confused and I am angry that some people are allegedly making money out of the misery of other people. I had always though that HSMP Forum.org, HSMP Forum.com and HSMP Forumltd.org (or HSMP Forum dot whatever) are managed by the same set of people...and what the heck as blood donation got to do with protesting against the Nov 8 changes?!?
Personally, I think the initiative has been lost to fraudulent and incompetent individuals.

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:09 pm

Please be aware the fraudsters are www.hsmpforum.com and not the other websites

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:46 pm

hidayat wrote:What sort of absurd mindset is that?? Can’t you hear the voices here, hundreds of people paid for the judicial review on the pretext which the campaign was started and that has been the heart and sole of fighting the campaign against the home office.

The Judicial Review is in doldrums bcos of fraudsters. Legal battles are the only way to shake the system. There have been 2 demonstrations already and there can be more but any demonstration which is organised by fraudsters like Saifur, Rajeev, you and others (at www.hsmpforum.com) cannot be supported by sane hsmp holders.

People like you are interested to sort out your own INDIVIDUAL interests and not overall cause.

i think you got a mind set, if you start puting bliam on every one , they are going to take police action against you because you are blaiming them and by sgiving their name, if they are not idiots they will sue you for thism. rajeev or saifur should see this and will make police complaints against you.