ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help : Visa after appeal withdrawn

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

csquare
Newly Registered

Please Help : Visa after appeal withdrawn

Post by csquare » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:34 am

Hi all,

Has anyone got visa after their appeal were withdrawn by home office?
If so please share the timeline.

Thanks in Advance!!!

sskhalsa

Same case

Post by sskhalsa » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 am

HO withdrew their decision on 25 of october i am still waiting for their decision i dont how long they gonna take more.

When was your hearing date? When was they withdrew decision.

Thanks

csquare
Newly Registered

Post by csquare » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:16 pm

My hearing was on 7 th nov and HO withdrew on 6 th November . please update me if you hear anything as I have a emergency travel plan and am not sure when they would return my documents !!

Thanks

sskhalsa

Same case

Post by sskhalsa » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello

I have also matter of urgency but what can we do they dont listen. My solicitor has sent a letter and i tried to contact them but they said its under processing.

Do you how long they actually take for withdrawl cases?

Do you know anyone who had same problem got visa or rejection again?

Thanks

csquare
Newly Registered

Post by csquare » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:54 pm

I heard that they can take upto 8 weeks , and you know the name is UKBA , it can take long even !!!

I m not aware of anyone whose sailing in our current situation.

Will update you if I hear anything !!!

Thanks!!!

HSO
Newly Registered

Re: Same case

Post by HSO » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:37 am

sskhalsa wrote:Hello

I have also matter of urgency but what can we do they dont listen. My solicitor has sent a letter and i tried to contact them but they said its under processing.

Thanks
Hi,
I had the same situation last year.hO withdrew their decision 3 days before the hearing date in Dec 2013.I received a reply from them in in February 2014,not to scare any one but it was refusal again with right to appeal.Appealed again ,got hearing on 5/9/14,appeal allowed 17/9/14 and now waiting for any response from home office.If anyone who had been in my situation I would really appreciate any advice.
Thanks

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Please Help : Visa after appeal withdrawn

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:45 pm

anyone suffering from situation relates the post should contact their local MP as soon as possible and get UKVI getting back to you next few days. and this is proven
thanks,

HSO
Newly Registered

Post by HSO » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:anyone suffering from situation relates the post should contact their local MP as soon as possible and get UKVI getting back to you next few days. and this is proven

Thanks for your advice.I have emailed my mp today,will that be ok or I need to see him personally?
Thanks

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Nah
Emails here wont do the Job
you should go to him in person. you should go to your lawyer 1st(if you have any) ask them to make a story of events covering the aspects and what has happen this would help MP office to understand your case. by saying this I did not mean you cant express yourself by yourself it is in fact prioritised and different way approach when a lawyer writes.
yeah Give MP office a call telling that you want to see him for your case(you may need an appointment), you can write all those events down have happened, include the grounds as to how such delays bringing impact to your personal,social and professional life
thanks,

HSO
Newly Registered

Post by HSO » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply,I will do ASAP

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Post by Rocky007 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 am

Even my friend had similar situation this year won appeal and home office dint go to upper tribunal so dey decided to reconsider but seems like they are planning to take forever to reconsider it has been 4 months but no reply.

anjum7
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by anjum7 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:39 pm

csquare wrote:My hearing was on 7 th nov and HO withdrew on 6 th November . please update me if you hear anything as I have a emergency travel plan and am not sure when they would return my documents !!

Thanks
Hi,

My hearing is in January, would you kindly let me what your Refusal points are ...

Thanks

Fazer_1985
United Kingdom

Re: Same case

Post by Fazer_1985 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:05 pm

@ sskhalsa

I think you will get visa soon. Because two of my friend had similar situation. One appeal was withdrawn same as you one day before. And another was withdraw. In court room. Both of them got the visa.

From one friend they asked for copy of contract
N from another one they asked nth.

Both were rejected on same issue. No landline no contract.

So i think you will get your visa soon.

sskhalsa wrote:Hello

Thanks
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!