ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 ICT Long term staff to ILR eligibility(gap & COS)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sjbj
Newly Registered

Tier2 ICT Long term staff to ILR eligibility(gap & COS)

Post by sjbj » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi,

I need urgent help assessing my situation for ILR eligibility.
1) I have first entered UK on 15th Mar 2010
2) I had to leave UK by mid of Nov 2012. At this time I had both CoS and VISA valid till Sep 2013
3) I came back to UK in May 2013 on the same CoS and VISA (same assignment as earlier) however during the gap (Nov 2012 - May 2013) my salary was not paid in UK account
4) I will be completing my 5 years of tenure by March 2015.

Considering I was on the same CoS/VISA and also there were no second time entry clearance on my passport, am I still eligible to ILR by Mar 2015 accounting the gap as well.

Please suggest urgently...

regards, sjbj

sjbj
Newly Registered

Re: Tier2 ICT Long term staff to ILR eligibility(gap & COS)

Post by sjbj » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:46 am

Hi all, Need your help urgently.. there are considerable view on the post but no reply.. Please help

dalta41

Post by dalta41 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:23 am

sjbj wrote:Hi all, Need your help urgently.. there are considerable view on the post but no reply.. Please help
Hi there, you should be fine provided you can get company letter for your absence from UK and you have not break leaves for more than 180 days in span.

but still wait for senior member to reply.

sjbj
Newly Registered

Post by sjbj » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:48 am

My worry is towards the the period when I was outside UK but had no finance from UK.. My absence outside UK is less than 180 days for any consecutive year but I was not paid in UK salary
Please help, regards, sjbj