ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter from admistrator

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

badmaash

letter from admistrator

Post by badmaash » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 pm

i am very sorry to of those who are offended in anyway and never did have a intent to be dearly beloved or offend anyone , so to those who complained about me i want to make it clear im not a dearly beloved i was only putting my views ahead and in noway did i mean to offend anyone so i request those not to be offended in anyway

and as we know actions are by intentions, so one who intends to be dearly beloved is a dearly beloved and one who does not is not

i hope this clarrifes things

thank you
badmaash

Hi --

I'd like to make it really clear that I'm not particularly happy with some of your dearly beloved and inflammatory comments here. I've received more complaints about you in one month than any other member for this entire year.

Please read this notice, if you didn't already:

-> General UK Immigration forum -> Advice please
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 692#111692

You are welcome to stay, but further such outbursts or abusive behavior toward other members will not be tolerated any further.

We are a large, international community here. Please think about the innocent people here you are offending with such remarks.

Thank you,

the Admin

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:51 pm

Thank you for stepping up publicly, badmaash.

I've said it a number of times & I'll keep saying it:

I am not demanding perfect behavior from anyone. I can't behave that way myself.

I do demand that folks try, though. That's a standard I can hold myself to, so I'm comfortable in requiring of others.

To everyone: Let us please remember that when we make blanket statements about certain races or religions, ethnicity or a persons sex ... we are condemning the innocent along with the guilty.

There's far more than enough hate and pain in the world. Let's please try not to create more.

Thank you,

the Admin

SK1

Post by SK1 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:02 pm

Administrator wrote:.

Thank you for stepping up publicly, badmaash.

I've said it a number of times & I'll keep saying it:

I am not demanding perfect behavior from anyone. I can't behave that way myself.

I do demand that folks try, though. That's a standard I can hold myself to, so I'm comfortable in requiring of others.

To everyone: Let us please remember that when we make blanket statements about certain races or religions, ethnicity or a persons sex ... we are condemning the innocent along with the guilty.

There's far more than enough hate and pain in the world. Let's please try not to create more.

Thank you,

the Admin
Well said Admin.