ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eagle007
Newly Registered

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by eagle007 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:01 pm

what's the difference between citizenship section and citizenship division? Secondly my application is with Minister for last two weeks any one similar to my case?

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:22 pm

kkjak wrote:its my brother case the new justic minister is really stupid! he was refuse uk visa in 2006 so they were thinking that he apply for asylem now they ask refuser later
How on earth would you ever call a serving Justice Minister who should be old enough to be your mother 'stupid'? This is so uncalled for and I'd advise that you recant your statement (post) here! In a civilised society as ours here, you don't or shouldn't call anyone, old or young, 'stupid' as it doesn't speak well of your orientation and background. :(

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Yes i agree with kingdomMan.We should respect everybody.If you want to get respect you have to give respect.

eagle007
Newly Registered

Post by eagle007 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:43 pm

HI Guys,

I rang today and was told Application is with Minister and I should not expect a decision before Christmas. I just floated an email too and got a different reply as follows:

"<my name>, You should receive a decision on your application in the next week or so."

What to believe :roll:

Obaayaa
Newly Registered

Post by Obaayaa » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:47 pm

kkjak wrote:its my brother case the new justic minister is really stupid! he was refuse uk visa in 2006 so they were thinking that he apply for asylem now they ask refuser later
That's a really horrible thing to say kkjak. You are insulting the Justice Minister of the same land you are hoping to acquire citizenship of, just because of a misunderstanding? It is people like you who give all immigrants a bad name. I think you should post an apology online immediately.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:48 pm

guys calm down, probably a heated moment and he would not have meant to say that..

eagle, in her reply on phone, she meant that by time you receive the letter (although might be signed next week), it will be after xmas to receive it due to closures and anpost being busy in this period.
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:08 pm

banana07 wrote:guys calm down, probably a heated moment and he would not have meant to say that..

eagle, in her reply on phone, she meant that by time you receive the letter (although might be signed next week), it will be after xmas to receive it due to closures and anpost being busy in this period.
How do you mean calm down?? So you think his outburst of calling a serving minister, an old woman, 'stupid' is justifiable under any circumstance? We are all frustrated with the delays experienced in getting our long awaited approvals but be reminded that we must all remain and be of 'good character' before and even after getting your citizenship! I wonder what his likes will resort to calling the minister or other people in authority after becoming naturalised citizen. It's so appalling to read all these nonsense from ill-mannered people here!

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:09 pm

KKjak , can u tell please when they aske for asylum and how long after they aske for visa refued letter .
Mahersab

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi Pals! I just called the Inis helpline, and the lady told me that my file is with the minister for signing.

Guys how long am should I be expecting approval? Any experience.. thanks guys

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Kingdom man.. Im not jusitfying anybody, nor i support hate or slander. The overwhelming here that the amount of ppl who suDdenly became good character bond sellers. If you disagree with anything, that doesnt give you the authoriy of attacking others based on their character. There is always a better way on disagreeing.. Everyday the irish call their govt stupid and lazy and so alan shatter did when he called the garda as lazy ppl.. That does make all irish of bad characters? No one of us here can accuse or decide whose good and whos bad.. Its enough for ourselves to believe hwo good or bad we are and keep our opinions about others to outselves

kkjak

Post by kkjak » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:42 pm

I m sorry Guys i don't to hurt some1, my own wife is Irish and Ireland give me A Alots and Irish people too but if some1 Apply 2 years ago and only got Answer that you apply asylum in uk ? how if he never been in uk in his life

I m proud too be call my self half Irish
No fighting please

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Easy on urselves guys STRESS AND TENSE won't help, nothing meant to happen won't happen. We are all in the same boat but not all in the same position. if it's not this week then next week or week after or next year or even the year after. we can't change what will happen, but we can stay calm and cool until it happen. trust me this is the only way to pass the hard time of waiting. With my best wishes for every single one.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Great pals! I got a phone call replied today that my file is with the Minister,
Pls guys how long would it take me to get approval? Thanks guys.

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 am

emmanueljames wrote:Great pals! I got a phone call replied today that my file is with the Minister,
Pls guys how long would it take me to get approval? Thanks guys.
Well if its not this and next week ,then its likely to be in Jan.Hope for the best

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:43 am

no letters today.. anyone?

saad786

Post by saad786 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:14 pm

@banana07
nope not anything here....

Post by 110 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:47 pm

nothing......

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:48 pm

I will try to call tomorrow and see what and when expect approvals to be sent (i know the common answer is next week or after xmas, but i want to check if my "processing" status has changed.

if anybody calls, please update us here..

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello guys , I applied in April 2014 , two weeks ago I got letter from inis asking me to clarify why my visa to uk was refused 2 years ago , I wrote them a letter explaining it , today after 15 days I got a acknowledgment letter from inis saying that they have received my explanation letter and my application is at advance stage now , what does it mean ? Does it mean they have approve my explaination letter ? And what is advance stage ?

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:01 pm

bluemoon2 wrote:Hello guys , I applied in April 2014 , two weeks ago I got letter from inis asking me to clarify why my visa to uk was refused 2 years ago , I wrote them a letter explaining it , today after 15 days I got a acknowledgment letter from inis saying that they have received my explanation letter and my application is at advance stage now , what does it mean ? Does it mean they have approve my explaination letter ? And what is advance stage ?
Hello@
If you look at the end of your letter and check what department issued you the letter. and from there you will know exactly where is your application.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 pm

banana07 wrote:I will try to call tomorrow and see what and when expect approvals to be sent (i know the common answer is next week or after xmas, but i want to check if my "processing" status has changed.

if anybody calls, please update us here..
I will ;)

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Blue moon , did you asked them in the explanation letter about your application status or they just say you ur application is in advance statge . Because i got acknowledged letter from further prosses unit they say may be more documents need for my application if not your application will send to minister for decisions.
Mahersab

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:59 pm

pyramid stone wrote:
bluemoon2 wrote:Hello guys , I applied in April 2014 , two weeks ago I got letter from inis asking me to clarify why my visa to uk was refused 2 years ago , I wrote them a letter explaining it , today after 15 days I got a acknowledgment letter from inis saying that they have received my explanation letter and my application is at advance stage now , what does it mean ? Does it mean they have approve my explaination letter ? And what is advance stage ?
Hello@
If you look at the end of your letter and check what department issued you the letter. and from there you will know exactly where is your application.
At the end of letter it says further processing section , so what does mean then when they said in letter your application is in advance stage now ?

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:06 am

@ mahersab , no , i did not ask about the status of my application infact i just told them about my UK visa refusal reasons and told them i can,t find refusal letter as it was more than 2 years ago , i also told them to let me know if they need any other documents or if they need to see refusal letter at any cost then i can apply UK border agency to issue me a duplicate refusal letter but in today,s letter they just wrote that they have received and examind my explanation letter and my application is at advance stage now .

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:31 am

They ask for such things after garda reports coming back. Then theyr compile the file and ask for more if they find something.. So ur application now is with minister waiting for signature