ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British registration Form T Types of Supporting documents.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AmandaChristian
Newly Registered

British registration Form T Types of Supporting documents.

Post by AmandaChristian » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi all, I am 20 years old and I am applying for British registration, everything should be fine its just the supporting docs that I am unsure about. Fortunately my mother has recovered some letters given within the 10 year period 94-04 however not for each of the 10 years. I have also never left the country (as I do not have a passport) which I plan to state in a brief letter amongst my supporting evidence.

I do have class photos of the primary school I used to attend which is in the UK, those are official pictures taken every year with the classmates for every academic year. Do you think this would be appropriate to send? These aren't documents of any kind just pictures which showI attended a primary school in the UK. I also have a few school reports that show my progress throughout the academic term, but again - not for every year

Your help and advice is more than welcome, I just want to get everything right the first time around because the cost is ridiculously high and I wish to avoid any problems. I wish to send this as soon as possible hopefully by Mid December.

Thank you!

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: British registration Form T Types of Supporting document

Post by milan69 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:49 pm

I am sometimes wrong.

AmandaChristian
Newly Registered

Post by AmandaChristian » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:19 pm

I came across that thread already and I am also taking the same action as that person, trying to contact schools etc, I just wanted to know if they evidence I currently have could aid my application.

roshani786
Newly Registered

Post by roshani786 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi could u plz let us know if you successfully naturalised as bc under form t. I need to apply for my daughter who just turn 10 and have no passport any advice what document did u sent with application.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:29 pm

roshani786 wrote:Hi could u plz let us know if you successfully naturalised as bc under form t. I need to apply for my daughter who just turn 10 and have no passport any advice what document did u sent with application.
This thread is a year old, and with three posts I'm sure the OP has had their answer and cleared off like so many others....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....