ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajek01

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by ajek01 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:19 pm

We still have 40% unapproved August applications!
Last edited by ajek01 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ahmed786786
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed786786 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:27 pm

dream40 wrote:Hi got mni child registration today it took 58 days anybody need help contact me between 2:30:to 3pm seven daysbon 07828831270 as I don't log in regularly dream 40
Congrats,I need your advice or other senior members ,please reply.
I am trying to fill MN1 for my UK born son and he has the overseas passport but never apply any visa.I recently granted ILR on SET LR and Mrs still on PBS Dependent.

Section 1
Q-1.30 Mother,s full name and maiden name.
her current name and what I write for maiden name
whether mothers full name before marriage or only the surname before marriage
Section 2
Do i need to fill 2.1 (he is born in uk do i need to write date of birth here or leave blank) and do i need to fill 2.2 and 2.4 or leave everything blank .Or leave everything blank section-2

In support of application i am providing the following:

Original Full Birth Certificate
Ogiginal Child passport
Original Home office approval letter
Copy of father BRP showing ILR
Copy of father current passport with relevent pages only
Copy of marriage certificate

I need originals for my mrs application and I am posting myself and do not want to use NCS.

Will be very very thankful if anybody help
Ahmed

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:01 pm

timmoo wrote:Hi Everyone,

Finally the wait is over for me. I received my approval today. It's dated 08/12/2014 (from Liverpool office).

Application sent: 18/08/2014
Acknowledgement received: 26/08/2014
Biometric received: 15/09/2014
Biometric recorded: 15/09/2014
Approval & Documents received: 09/12/2014
BRP received: Waiting

It seems either Liverpool vs Bristol delay, or may just be a delay at the end of the caseworker assigned with your application. I wish very best of luck to everyone waiting for their approvals. Thanks everyone !
Congrats timmo long wait is over for you.

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Ahmed786786 wrote:
dream40 wrote:Hi got mni child registration today it took 58 days anybody need help contact me between 2:30:to 3pm seven daysbon 07828831270 as I don't log in regularly dream 40
I am trying to fill MN1 for my UK born son and he has the overseas passport but never apply any visa.I recently granted ILR on SET LR and Mrs still on PBS Dependent.

Section 1
Section 2
Do i need to fill 2.1 (he is born in uk do i need to write date of birth here or leave blank) and do i need to fill 2.2 and 2.4 or leave everything blank .Or leave everything blank section-2

Ogiginal Child passport

I need originals for my mrs application and I am posting myself and do not want to use NCS.

Ahmed
Hi

Mothers maiden name is your wife surname before marriage
You have to fill in section 2 and leave section 3 blank if your are applying under section 3(1)..

I hope this information helps. I'm going to apply for my son as well as soon as I received mine.

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Ahmed786786 wrote:

Section 1
Section 2

Ogiginal Child passport

Ahmed
2.1 write your son date of birth
2.2 give all the addresses he has lived in UK since birth
2.3 any a absences
2.4 UK

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Tier 4 wrote:By the Grace of Allah almighty I have received my approval letter today.

Just to mention; I made an early application as I was 39 days short of my 10 years.
But I applied for ILR anyways (rather than applying for any extension)

Below is my Timeline:
Application sent: 22/08/2014
Application received: 26/08/2014 (They received late cos of Bank holiday)
Payment Taken: 29/08/2014
Acknowledgement received: 01/09/2014
Biometric received: 12/09/2014
Biometric recorded: 23/09/2014
Approval date: 08/12/2014
Docs received: 09/12/2014
BRP: Waiting

Best of luck every one.
congrats!

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
fielddrive wrote:Gentle folks of the forum.... Royal Mail status has finally changed to....

what about would you say about my gidhar singi mate,check it what i told you
Spot on shahfurqan but the issues dont end there... oh my... im going to explain in a little while

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Congrats fielddrive today is your day at last. ... and congrats to everyone who got their. IlR s ......just want to see the tacker has less than 30 pending .....hopefully by end of this week September apps come pouring in ......wake me up when September starts :P
thanks maddy but the pain hasnt just finished yet

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:06 pm

fielddrive wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Congrats fielddrive today is your day at last. ... and congrats to everyone who got their. IlR s ......just want to see the tacker has less than 30 pending .....hopefully by end of this week September apps come pouring in ......wake me up when September starts :P
thanks maddy but the pain hasnt just finished yet

Every thing gonna be fine ........i feel more pain notin waiting but idiots playing wid tracker after u get approval keep comin once in day to fix the mess ;-)

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:06 pm

so here goes the story .. short..

yesterday evening the tracking went live. i was away to another town for work today hoping I'd get an while you were out card and collect it tomorrow (wed). but lady luck aint playin much the post has gone to my old address (dont know yet why) ... luckily i had redirection set up to ensure a few months of post is redirected to new address..

2 things gone wrong:

1 why has the packet gone to old address
2 why has redirection not worked

I have been yelling to the top of my lungs on the poor RM staff for error no. 2 but still confused why packet was sent there originally

i also called DX to see what they have done but they did not have anything for me... i have known of return docs been sent to employers and schools/colleges but to old/previous address .. new one

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:07 pm

maddysheffield wrote: Every thing gonna be fine ........i feel more pain notin waiting but idiots playing wid tracker after u get approval keep comin once in day to fix the mess ;-)

truth be told it will be hard to stay away

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:10 pm

mamun_tair wrote:Alhamdolleah, I have received my approval letter today.
We hope to receive my wife approval tomorrow inshallah. We applied on the same day : 25/08/2014.
Good Luck for all of you.
Mamun

congrats buddy!

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:18 pm

@fieldrive, its really a big mistake of royal mail. Have you changed address during the application process while giving the old address on the return envelope??

die_hard

Post by die_hard » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:24 pm

fielddrive, Where were your acknowledgement letter and biometric letter sent to ?

fielddrive wrote:so here goes the story .. short..

yesterday evening the tracking went live. i was away to another town for work today hoping I'd get an while you were out card and collect it tomorrow (wed). but lady luck aint playin much the post has gone to my old address (dont know yet why) ... luckily i had redirection set up to ensure a few months of post is redirected to new address..

2 things gone wrong:

I have been yelling to the top of my lungs on the poor RM staff for error no. 2 but still confused why packet was sent there originally

i also called DX to see what they have done but they did not have anything for me... i have known of return docs been sent to employers and schools/colleges but to old/previous address .. new one

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Universal soldier wrote:@fieldrive, its really a big mistake of royal mail. Have you changed address during the application process while giving the old address on the return envelope??
I couldnt agree more... im furious at their redirection service.. wonder how many more post has gone to the old address..

I didn't change address during but I am questioning myself whether I put something in the application that would cause this.. will be clearer once I get hold of the packet

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:25 pm

die_hard wrote:fielddrive, Where were your acknowledgement letter and biometric letter sent to ?
Correct current address

die_hard

Post by die_hard » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Ok. Did it come to correct current address through redirection ?
fielddrive wrote:
die_hard wrote:fielddrive, Where were your acknowledgement letter and biometric letter sent to ?
Correct current address

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:35 pm

@fieldrive
If you had written your current address on the return special delivery envelope then how can it be delivered to old address? If you written old address but delivered to old address despite buying redirection then you can challenge their failure??

ILR-2014
Newly Registered

Post by ILR-2014 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi Guys
I got approval letter today, i have already updated my details on the tracker. i wish good luck to everyone else who had been waiting.I hope home approve maximum applications they can approve before XMAS, i would also like to request to a person who had been messing about with tracker that please stopdoing that as you are just trying to deceivie lot of people.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:55 pm

@field drive ......it seems exactly the way people mess with tracker ...now the royal mail messed up your letter .......but you can fix them soon hopefully .........just curious DX is for biometrics card only as far as I know it might be true they have nothing for you yet ............about address they usually mess it up I mean Ho does mess a lot they sent my acknowledgement to wrong address .............hope things get eaeasy soon.....

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 pm

ILR-2014 wrote:Hi Guys
I got approval letter today, i have already updated my details on the tracker. i wish good luck to everyone else who had been waiting.I hope home approve maximum applications they can approve before XMAS, i would also like to request to a person who had been messing about with tracker that please stopdoing that as you are just trying to deceivie lot of people.
congratulations ilr-2014 :D well worth it.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:08 pm

2 things gone wrong:

hi fielddrive sorry to hear about your approval letter being sent to another address. this is just to show how efficient the HO and RM are. what a good combination of inefficient institution. with all the money being paid for services this is what we get. not to worry you will sort it out soon. its just fact that you made every effort to make sure that everything went smoothly. sometimes i wonderf why they ask people to heavily for services that they can deliver %100,
the good news is your waiting is over whether they like or not. if i were you i will go and buy myself a chilled can of beer or open a bottle of wine and celebrate. take it easy buddy. congratulations once more.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:08 am

2 things gone wrong:

Royal mail... Don't redirect Special delivery and other signed for packages. Many people don't know about this. See number 9.1 - 9.4 ( You had your passport inside the package and they knew it. )
http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/ ... pt2014.pdf
Last edited by zzzindagi on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZR

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:11 am

Guys don't blame Royal mail for this. They have clearly mentioned in terms and conditions that redirection do not apply on special delivery and signed for packages and specially if they are from Govt. departments.
ZR

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:15 am

zzzindagi wrote:Guys don't blame Royal mail for this. They have clearly mentioned in terms and conditions that redirection do not apply on special delivery and signed for packages and specially if they are from Govt. departments.
You are zillion per cent wrong. Read question #16 in faqs.

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/rece ... 5-19350492

16. Will you redirect mail sent to me by Special Delivery™, Recorded Signed For™ and Royal Mail Tracked®?
Yes, to UK addresses only. If your new address is outside of the UK, items sent using these services will be returned to the sender. The Special Delivery Guaranteed™ next day guarantee will not be valid for redirected mail as it first needs to travel to the Royal Mail Delivery Office which serves your old address. We will still obtain a signature, or confirmation scan, on delivery where relevant when delivering to your new address.
We are unable to redirect Royal Mail Tracked 24™ and 48 restricted goods.