ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working Holiday Maker PLEASE HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

purnendu100
Newly Registered

Working Holiday Maker PLEASE HELP

Post by purnendu100 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:31 am

Hi,
I am going to apply for a Working Holiday Visa from India. My brother live in UK.
So, when I will apply for my WHM visa, if I submit a Letter form my brother with his salary slip. bank statement etc. stating that he like to sponser me and he has sufficient money & living arrangement to support me during my stay. Would it be benificial to get the WHM visa easily?
Or, can I submit such letter in WHM case?
PLEASE HELP...

jes2jes

Re: Working Holiday Maker PLEASE HELP

Post by jes2jes » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:40 pm

purnendu100 wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply for a Working Holiday Visa from India. My brother live in UK.
So, when I will apply for my WHM visa, if I submit a Letter form my brother with his salary slip. bank statement etc. stating that he like to sponser me and he has sufficient money & living arrangement to support me during my stay. Would it be benificial to get the WHM visa easily?
PLEASE HELP...
I guess the above will meet the requirements of the sponsor but then what about your own circumstances albeit returnability? Do you have any strong ties in India (Job, In school, Family - spouse, children, Properties, Stong finances etc) that would cause you to go back? If not, then make sure these factors are in place before you apply or you would be refused.
Praise The Lord!!!!

purnendu100
Newly Registered

Re: Working Holiday Maker PLEASE HELP

Post by purnendu100 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:47 pm

jes2jes wrote:
purnendu100 wrote:Hi,
PLEASE HELP...
I guess the above will meet the requirements of the sponsor but then what about your own circumstances albeit returnability? Do you have any strong ties in India (Job, In school, Family - spouse, children, Properties, Stong finances etc) that would cause you to go back? If not, then make sure these factors are in place before you apply or you would be refused.
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR REPLY.
Ofcourse I have a job here, I have my parents here. And ofcourse I will return after 2 years. i.e. after experiang my visa.
I was asked can I provide a sponsor letter with Working Holiday Maker visa or would it help to process the visa fast?