ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea surindersingh

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aliveuk
Newly Registered

Eea surindersingh

Post by Aliveuk » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi everyone
I am thinking of using the surindersingh route from France. I wanted to know if a work contract of minimum 10 hrs per week is ok for the application. I am doing around 15 per week though and it shows on the payslips and am thinking of applying after 3 months of work. Can anyone advise pls.

Aliveuk
Newly Registered

Re: Eea surindersingh

Post by Aliveuk » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:40 am

Anyone pls?

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: Eea surindersingh

Post by ALKB » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Aliveuk wrote:Hi everyone
I am thinking of using the surindersingh route from France. I wanted to know if a work contract of minimum 10 hrs per week is ok for the application. I am doing around 15 per week though and it shows on the payslips and am thinking of applying after 3 months of work. Can anyone advise pls.

As far as I know it should be at least 16 hours/week.

Since the UK has introduced the centre of life rules for Surinder Singh cases, 3 months are unlikely to be enough. Employment has to be genuine and effective - how are you financing your living expenses in France?