ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR -BENEFITS QUERY

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

appealer
Newly Registered

ILR -BENEFITS QUERY

Post by appealer » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi

Me , my wife and daughter settled last year through tier-1 gen ,and my son is British citizen
now I am claiming CB,TC,CTC AND HB
WE NEED TO APPLY FOR NATURALISATION ,since six months I am claiming HB ,DOES THIS AFFECTS THE NATURALISATION APPLICATION.
YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED .

MANY THANKS

z18runway

Re: ILR -BENEFITS QUERY

Post by z18runway » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:51 pm

appealer wrote:Hi

Me , my wife and daughter settled last year through tier-1 gen ,and my son is British citizen
now I am claiming CB,TC,CTC AND HB
WE NEED TO APPLY FOR NATURALISATION ,since six months I am claiming HB ,DOES THIS AFFECTS THE NATURALISATION APPLICATION.
YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED .

MANY THANKS
carry on claiming while you apply for naturalisation. that wont affect

appealer
Newly Registered

NATURALISATION ENGLISH REQUIREMENT

Post by appealer » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi
RUNWAY, THANKS FOR PROMPT REPLY .
REGARDING ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR NATURALISATION I HAVE DONE MBA IN ENGLISH MEDIUM FROM INDIA , DO I NEED UK NARIC CERTIFICATE NOW OR JUST POINT BASED CALCULATOR PRINT OUT IS ENOUGH AS I HAVE DONE EARLIER IN TIER-1 AND ILR.

MANY THANKS

z18runway

Re: NATURALISATION ENGLISH REQUIREMENT

Post by z18runway » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:25 pm

appealer wrote:Hi
RUNWAY, THANKS FOR PROMPT REPLY .
REGARDING ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR NATURALISATION I HAVE DONE MBA IN ENGLISH MEDIUM FROM INDIA , DO I NEED UK NARIC CERTIFICATE NOW OR JUST POINT BASED CALCULATOR PRINT OUT IS ENOUGH AS I HAVE DONE EARLIER IN TIER-1 AND ILR.

MANY THANKS
This is tricky one, AFAIK you need to contact uni in india to get a certicate stating that your course was taught in english. This is called ''medium of instruction'' certificate.

so you have to provide medium of instruction certificate and/or a printout from the points-based calculator with the equivalent level of your degree and the level of English.

If i were you i would submit both with naturalisation application.

please go through this link click here

drdh4
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: ILR -BENEFITS QUERY

Post by drdh4 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi if I was you I would get that NARIC letter, which will only cost you 54 pounds.

appealer
Newly Registered

naturalization QUERY

Post by appealer » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi thanks alot for ur reply,
I would like to ask can my wife apply with me in January 2015 for naturalization as she is in uk with me since 3 years but she got ilr 9 month ago .does she need to be 12 month on ilr.we got ilr from tier-1.
Thanks for ur comments.