ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income earnings for HSMP - any advice?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

song0674
Newly Registered

Income earnings for HSMP - any advice?

Post by song0674 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:23 am

Hi, I was hoping if someone out there could please lend some sdvice on proving your earnings.

I'm an Australian and wish to use my earning from the last financial year (july 06-june 07). I have my tax return (wish i did myself), the Confimation of lodgement from the Australian Tax Office, copies of wage slips which have been recently printed but also got my employer to sign and a letter from them stating my gross income. Do you think this is enough?

I can show them my bank statement, but it shows my net income deposits.

I am concerned that I may be rejected on my income because:
1. my tax return, which i did, shows my gross income but Confimation of lodgement from the Australian Tax Office only shows my net income (and i need to claim my gross income).

2. i don't have my orginal wage slips, only copies printed by my employer and signed by them

thanks!

fareedbaig

Post by fareedbaig » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:50 am

song0674,

I'm an Australian and wish to use my earning from the last financial year (july 06-june 07). I have my tax return (wish i did myself), the Confimation of lodgement from the Australian Tax Office, copies of wage slips which have been recently printed but also got my employer to sign and a letter from them stating my gross income. Do you think this is enough?

Documents for earning proof looks good.

You can use your Tax statement for financial year july 06-june 07 since it comes under last 15 month earnings bracket.

I can show them my bank statement, but it shows my net income deposits.

The net income in your payslip and the amount in your bank statement are matching then their should be no issues and still you can claim points for gross income. Just mention it in your cover letter that the amount deposited in your bank is the net salary with all your deductions and you are claiming points for your gross salary mentioned in your pay slip.

I am concerned that I may be rejected on my income because:
1. my tax return, which i did, shows my gross income but Confimation of lodgement from the Australian Tax Office only shows my net income (and i need to claim my gross income).

you can explain it to case worker the process followed in your country for filling and acknoledging the Tax return (provide any link to official website which will explain the Tax policies of your country).

2. i don't have my orginal wage slips, only copies printed by my employer and signed by them.

Copies of Pay slip with company seal and signature from employer are accepted.[/b]

song0674
Newly Registered

Post by song0674 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:04 pm

thanks Fareedbaig - much appreciated!