ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right of work after second application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Right of work after second application

Post by syedys » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi,

I had applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50k in June 2014. It was refused, I went to appeal, and didn't win the appeal. Now I applied again in October. Do I have right of work now?

Kind regards

Yaseen

sajnan
Pakistan

Re: Right of work after second application

Post by sajnan » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:35 pm

no
u r an overstayer until u get ur approval.

kh_ashh
Newly Registered

Post by kh_ashh » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:04 am

You are not an over stayer as long as you applied within 28 days of the refusal.

But you are no longer coming from PSW so section 3C does not apply anymore. that is why all the rights of your previous visa will not be continued as they have ended with your last application.

your right to work has absolutely ended and i would advise you to resign yourself as soon as possible because if the home office finds out it will make a negative effect on your application because you will be illegaly working. it will only give them a good reason to refuse again and i have even heard that they know that people do not leave their previous jobs that is why they are even checking it with NI numbers direct from HMRC without even asking applicants or their employers.

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:54 am

Hi kh_ashh

I am agree with ur point. But if u are working for ur own company like if have any new contract coming then u can work . U can work for ur own business but not as an employee with anyonelse.

But I have one doubt can u please clear this. If u applied for a 2nd application and u r running ur contracts and one of ur contractor is willing to give u full time job on his sponsor licence. We can apply for tier 2 . Can u please clear this. Really appreciate

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:30 pm

@kh_ashh, you are an overstayer until approved
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syedys » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:43 pm

I am not employed anywhere else, except from being the director of my own company.
@kh_ashh, do you mean I should resign from my own company?

Thanks for the replies.

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syedys » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:44 pm

I have not done any work for another company for more than 1 year