ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

apex221

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by apex221 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:15 am

maddysheffield wrote:Guys ...when you have a question and you ask the forum ........you wait anxiously for a reply ......However when the forum asks you a direct question to confirm if the tracker is correct .....why don't people take few minutes to make things clear ?????

Juliet , Kaka Jee and MZR80........my request to moderators if these people don't respond by friday please assume they have not received any approval and change the status to pending .

@feilddrive come back mate ;-) update whats happening and while you are here fix the tracker someone messed it up really badly ;-) :roll: :roll: :roll:
Couldn't agree more Maddy!!! Come people Juliet , Kaka Jee, sikiilr and MZR80! We are only asking if the information is true!?!! I am sure you can spare a minute or two to inform us :idea: :?:

@Feilddrive you dearly missed please come back and confirm your good new soon.... :)

12years

Post by 12years » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:31 am

@Fielddrive where are you? Still enjoying the celebration? Hope you didn't have to much to drink :D :D :D :D :D

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:25 am

Guys Please do-not use the 3 line ........ Just ask forum to update details for god sake ....I Have fixed it just now and @ Pakstar there is nothing wrong in asking for help ..... everyone needs help from time to time ............

mamun_tair
Newly Registered

Post by mamun_tair » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:35 am

Hi All,
Alhamdolleah, My wife (Eman) has received her approval letter today. she applied on the same date as I, 25/08/2014.
It was bank holiday on England but not here in Scotland and the post office was working on that day :-).
Good luck for all of you.
Mamun

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:41 am

mamun_tair wrote:Hi All,
Alhamdolleah, My wife (Eman) has received her approval letter today. she applied on the same date as I, 25/08/2014.
It was bank holiday on England but not here in Scotland and the post office was working on that day :-).
Good luck for all of you.
Mamun

Congrats@ Mamun-tair 's wife Eman ... this is good news and have celebrations but makes someone happy other than just your family and your selves ;-) on this great occasion .... Feed some poor ( don't give money but give some food to charity Tinned food )

mian-suraj
Newly Registered

Post by mian-suraj » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm

HI GUYS ABOUT 30 MIN AGO I CALLED HO AND THEY SAID TO ME MY "CASE IS @UNDER CONSIDERATION@
AND HEAR FROM THEM SOON"...

DO ANY BODY KNOW WHAT THIS ALL MEAN?
PLZ DO UPDATE ME?

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 pm

mian-suraj wrote:HI GUYS ABOUT 30 MIN AGO I CALLED HO AND THEY SAID TO ME MY "CASE IS @UNDER CONSIDERATION@

PLZ DO UPDATE ME?

@main-Suraj .. This is a common jagaran which HO uses ... you should have asked them if your application has been allocated to case worker .... if it has been then you should get approval with in 2-3 weeks of allocating to case worker if its a straight forward application .

they usually say its under consideration and you need to wait for 6 months ( the customer charter ) .

It seems by the looks of it .... your application has been assigned to case worker or a letter has been sent to you already ;-) only 2 scenarios ;-) All the best

Anyways why are your details not on tracker????????????

z123
Newly Registered

Post by z123 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi All,
I am new to this forum, but have heard of it as possibilities of getting answers.
I have to apply for my wife's FLR(M) visa. in January.
For maintenance I am thinking of choosing category B route, since I have not been with current employer for six months.
The problem is I have been receiving a stipend from university since I was doing a postgraduate degree.
It is paid in form of tax-free format.
I don't know if I can show net (tax-free) total £15800 or do I have to £18600 (gross tax included)
If net total, it should not be problem.
I can show:
*Tax free stipend from Jan-Aug
*Tax reduced (salary) from current job (Sept-Dec)
Total = £15800

I do not know how to convert tax free stipend to include tax, and if I convert to to include tax I don't think it adds up to £18600.
Please advise me what I should do.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:52 pm

I am happy to announce that today after much stressful week I finally got my BRP... issued 6th Dec.

DX are a nightmare company to deal with

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:56 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Guys ...when you have a question and you ask the forum ........you wait anxiously for a reply ......However when the forum asks you a direct question to confirm if the tracker is correct .....why don't people take few minutes to make things clear ?????

Juliet , Kaka Jee and MZR80........my request to moderators if these people don't respond by friday please assume they have not received any approval and change the status to pending .

@feilddrive come back mate ;-) update whats happening and while you are here fix the tracker someone messed it up really badly ;-) :roll: :roll: :roll:

dude I had a very nightmare week last week one... heres the conversation I had with their staff:

Tue: Asked DX if they had a delivery for me. No
Wed: Yes and the courier is out for delivery between 8am-6pm
Thu: There was no access to the building and courier is out for redelivery between 8am-6pm. Phoned 3 times kept telling me courier is out. Never left any notes for me and system was updated to say no answer.
Fri: Delivery 'upgraded' to a time slot and delivered between 9am-1pm.

mian-suraj
Newly Registered

Post by mian-suraj » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:59 pm

i shered my details on forum so many time can some body plz add it on tracker.
[/quote]
maddysheffield wrote:
mian-suraj wrote:HI GUYS ABOUT 30 MIN AGO I CALLED HO AND THEY SAID TO ME MY "CASE IS @UNDER CONSIDERATION@

PLZ DO UPDATE ME?

@main-Suraj .. This is a common jagaran which HO uses ... you should have asked them if your application has been allocated to case worker .... if it has been then you should get approval with in 2-3 weeks of allocating to case worker if its a straight forward application .

they usually say its under consideration and you need to wait for 6 months ( the customer charter ) .

It seems by the looks of it .... your application has been assigned to case worker or a letter has been sent to you already ;-) only 2 scenarios ;-) All the best

Anyways why are your details not on tracker????????????

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:01 pm

fielddrive wrote:I am happy to announce that today after much stressful week I finally got my BRP... issued 6th Dec.

well done fielddrive, at last you got it. congratulations :roll:
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Spatacus wrote:
fielddrive wrote:I am happy to announce that today after much stressful week I finally got my BRP... issued 6th Dec.

well done fielddrive, at last you got it. congratulations :roll:
thanks mate.. All praise to Allah ...

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:05 pm

mian-suraj wrote:i shered my details on forum so many time can some body plz add it on tracker.
I've put you on there now buddy..... best of luck!

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:09 pm

fielddrive wrote:

dude I had a very nightmare week last week one... heres the conversation I had with their staff:

Tue: Asked DX if they had a delivery for me. No
Wed: Yes and the courier is out for delivery between 8am-6pm
Thu: There was no access to the building and courier is out for redelivery between 8am-6pm. Phoned 3 times kept telling me courier is out. Never left any notes for me and system was updated to say no answer.
Fri: Delivery 'upgraded' to a time slot and delivered between 9am-1pm.

Congrats mate : soooo Happy for you and about DX its an excuse that they came and no access to building at busy times :D

mian-suraj
Newly Registered

Post by mian-suraj » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:10 pm

thanks...
fielddrive wrote:
mian-suraj wrote:i shered my details on forum so many time can some body plz add it on tracker.
I've put you on there now buddy..... best of luck!

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Fielddrive is back with a bang and good new's ;-) Hahhahaha patience pays fielddrive :-) I'm still sticking to my approval for 21st dec ahhahahahahahahahha...

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Guys we gonna reach 50 approvals today ;-) wow Hope all Aug applicants get approval by monday ;-) .... and September starts ;-) infacct september might have already started but need confirmation from those guys ;-)

abidzahid
Newly Registered

Post by abidzahid » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Congrats @ fielddrive , nice come back to the forum with a Good news, we need more approvals, I would request Fielddrive and Maddysheffield to guess when will I get approval, please guess for me, my timeline is below:
Application posted: 29/08/2014
Acknowledgement : 08/09/2014
Biometrics received:25/09/2014
Biometrics done. :26/09/2014
Decision :Pending
Pls guide me and Maddysheffield where are you on tracker.

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Welcome back Fielddrive!!!! and big congrats!!!! I am one of the first that applied in September and even though I am relaxed, I am beginning to sense tension. Really want the approval before xmas!!!!! Goodluck everyone!!! 8)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:56 pm

abidzahid wrote:Congrats @ fielddrive , nice come back to the forum with a Good news, we need more approvals, I would request Fielddrive and Maddysheffield to guess when will I get approval, please guess for me, my timeline is below:
Application posted: 29/08/2014
Acknowledgement : 08/09/2014
Biometrics received:25/09/2014
Biometrics done. :26/09/2014
Decision :Pending
Pls guide me and Maddysheffield where are you on tracker.
Me MT077 on tracker ....you should get it by Thursday next week ..

abidzahid
Newly Registered

Post by abidzahid » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks Maddysheffield
You are a top man I hope so but let's see how it goes
I wish all the august applications be done by end of next week
Well done and congrats to all those getting approvals, let it be coming fast.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:54 pm

congratulations mate

Syannelle
Newly Registered

Post by Syannelle » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello everyone,
I've been following all those fantastic contributions on this forum. Thank you, guys!!!
I applied on 02 Sep and booked a flight for 21 Dec to go see my hubby (hoping I will get my passport in the first 2 weeks of December).
Now, I realise I've just lost £800.. :( HO is sooooo useless!!!!!

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:31 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Fielddrive is back with a bang and good new's ;-) Hahhahaha patience pays fielddrive :-) I'm still sticking to my approval for 21st dec ahhahahahahahahahha...
hard to stay away... this group has been so supportive and on days when i was going mad it would help me...