ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (m) Spouse's sponsor Not present in the UK!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stella_bud123
Newly Registered

ILR SET (m) Spouse's sponsor Not present in the UK!

Post by stella_bud123 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Hello all,

My father is going to apply in person for ILR under SET(m) old rules category of spouse visa on 16th December. His current 27 months is running out by the end of this month.

My mother (sponsor of my father) is currently not in the UK as she is looking after my ill brother in the home country. My mother was suppose to come back to UK on 15th December, but due to further deterioration of my brother's health, she wont be able to return to UK on that date.

1) Now the question , is this the matter of concern?

2) Is there any chance the caseworker can consider this as an exceptional circumstance?

3) What are the options at this stage keeping in mind the current circumstances?

Please an urgent reply for this post would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

stella_bud123
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET (m) Spouse's sponsor Not present in the UK!

Post by stella_bud123 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Hello Senior/Old Members,

Please an urgent reply would be highly appreciated as date for applying is approaching.

Many Thanks in Advance.