ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Universal soldier
BANNED

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:51 pm

@fieldrive
Congratulations, how did you manage to collect your documents which were delivered in error to wrong address.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Syannelle wrote:Hello everyone,
I've been following all those fantastic contributions on this forum. Thank you, guys!!!
I applied on 02 Sep and booked a flight for 21 Dec to go see my hubby (hoping I will get my passport in the first 2 weeks of December).
Now, I realise I've just lost £800.. :( HO is sooooo useless!!!!!

Sorry to say but you jumped too far ahead by booking tickets ....we never know you might get the docs soon and you might find it hard but ...its your mistakeywords if u loose 800 pounds ...HO clearly mentions don't plan anything for 6 months because it's 6 months customer charter .......

I really hope you get docs by 19th atleast so u don't have to cancel your plans and see u r hubby best wishes

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Universal soldier wrote:@fieldrive
Congratulations, how did you manage to collect your documents which were delivered in error to wrong address.
I havent yet. A 500mile round trip is in order tonight to see my friend whom I got to pick the package up for me

Syannelle
Newly Registered

Post by Syannelle » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:24 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
Syannelle wrote:Hello everyone,
I've been following all those fantastic contributions on this forum. Thank you, guys!!!
I applied on 02 Sep and booked a flight for 21 Dec to go see my hubby (hoping I will get my passport in the first 2 weeks of December).
Now, I realise I've just lost £800.. :( HO is sooooo useless!!!!!

Sorry to say but you jumped too far ahead by booking tickets ....we never know you might get the docs soon and you might find it hard but ...its your mistakeywords if u loose 800 pounds ...HO clearly mentions don't plan anything for 6 months because it's 6 months customer charter .......

I really hope you get docs by 19th atleast so u don't have to cancel your plans and see u r hubby best wishes
Oh yes, maddysheffield, I knew the risk that's why I cannot be mad. The tracker gave me hope, though :)... Actually, I just need to receive the approval letter by 20th. I was thinking that my lawyer could send me my BRP by DHL.

Thank you for your note...
Last edited by Syannelle on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:25 pm

fielddrive wrote:
I havent yet. A 500mile round trip is in order tonight to see my friend whom I got to pick the package up for me

@come on field drive ask him to send apic to u r phone or send a scanned copy to email.......you got biometric card you don't need that letter :D :lol: :) :x

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Update guys... ticket has been booked now...

Maddy I hope you get it by the 21st. do you plan on travelling anywhere?

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:53 pm

fielddrive wrote:Update guys... ticket has been booked now...

No such plans to travel for me I'm okay if it takes time and I don't mind others whon have plans get approval before me :D ..r u going home or travelling to get u r letter ? Anyways have a safe journey ....

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:13 pm

UPDATE:

Guys after a

Longggggggggggggggggggggg longgggggggggggggggggg Waitttttttttttttttttttttt

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ALHAMDULLILAH: I have received my approval today..

Royal mail till last morning @ 00:00 did not update my status but suddenly today delivery arrived. Now i have checked the status and the status is delivered... lolzzzzzzz :D

Best of luck to those who are still waiting ....
Last edited by zzzindagi on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZR

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:16 pm

@fieldrive
Since you already got freedom so keep all evidence which make you inconvenient about accessing post even after paying the redirection services and ask for heavy compensation. If possible the relevant royal worker staff asses must be stamped with burned irons. They will try to make you happy by offering 1st class stamps when you complained but don't accept that rather ask for refund of redirection costs plus return envelope price plus the ticket you bought.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:01 pm

zzzindagi wrote:I applied on 16 August and still waiting. (that was Saturday)

All those who applied with me or before me have already received their approvals. Many people even applied after me have received their approvals.

One person @die hard applied before me but his delay is logical as he gave his Biometric after two months.

@kash and @leo never logged in the forum so they might have received their decisions.

If personally think, i am the last one waiting pre 18th august applicants.

RHYMER2K : The first active person waiting in the forum after me is @ rhymer2k. who applied on 19thAug. Two days after me if i take Sunday out.

Can any one please comment what seems to be the reason in delay on some applications.

Congratulations zzzindagi,
I see you applied on the 16th of August 2014 but i could not find you on google drive?
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Since you already got freedom so keep all evidence which make you inconvenient about accessing post even after paying the redirection services and ask for heavy compensation. If possible the relevant royal worker staff asses must be stamped with burned irons. They will try to make you happy by offering 1st class stamps when you complained but don't accept that rather ask for refund of redirection costs plus return envelope price plus the ticket you bought.
Universal soldier i totally agree with you brother. :D

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:06 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
fielddrive wrote:Update guys... ticket has been booked now...

No such plans to travel for me I'm okay if it takes time and I don't mind others whon have plans get approval before me :D ..r u going home or travelling to get u r letter ? Anyways have a safe journey ....
maddysheffield wrote:I don't mind others whom have plans get approval before me.
That is very thoughtful of you. :roll:

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:18 pm

@ Spartacus... I am on Google drive... as "Zee"

Thanks.
ZR

abidzahid
Newly Registered

Post by abidzahid » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi Spatacus
I think you and me have the same timeline so what are thinking when will we get our approximately, as so far I am concerned we should have it by end of next week inshallah . Please do comment.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:39 pm

zzzindagi wrote:@ Spartacus... I am on Google drive... as "Zee"

Thanks.
I thought as much. cheers :lol:

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:43 pm

abidzahid wrote:Hi Spatacus
I think you and me have the same timeline so what are thinking when will we get our approximately, as so far I am concerned we should have it by end of next week inshallah . Please do comment.
Its hard to say abidzahid, as approvals are really tricky these days. I was expecting it this week but hey.... this is Friday night, i checked my return envelope and status has not changed so hopefully next week. I was also expecting Malibu.B to have received his/her approval as his/her date is 28th of August 2014.
Fingers crossed. :lol: :lol:

abidzahid
Newly Registered

Post by abidzahid » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Surely Spatacus
I am sure and hopeful that next week we will get our freedom

tuhin

Post by tuhin » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Dear seniors,
I need to sit for my English test as requirement of ILR application. I got previous IELTS but that has expired last month.

I got one question, for ILR purposes HO requires only speaking and listening scores (correct me if I am wrong), in that case can I sit IELTS test only for Listening and Speaking test?? I don’t want to go for further boring(!) Reading test. Please I need your honest suggestions.

Kind Regards,
Tuhin :? :? :?

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 am

Hi fellows,

i provided special delivery return envelope with my application but i have lost my receipt and certainly could not track it.does anybody know alternative how to get the tracking back.

thanks

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:33 am

shahfurqan wrote:Hi fellows,

i provided special delivery return envelope with my application but i have lost my receipt and certainly could not track it.does anybody know alternative how to get the tracking back.

thanks
No alternative except one. If you didn't deleted the internet history then go back to same device (phone/tablet/laptop) and open same browser then open the same royal mail track link then there you can reveal it by at least remembering first two letters of that reference number. Many times brower reveal that reference number even without remembering two initial letters. In all case use same device, same browser and same website then hopefully it will be revealed there if you notdeleted history.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:34 am

shahfurqan wrote:Hi fellows,

thanks
No alternative except one. If you didn't deleted the internet history then go back to same device (phone/tablet/laptop) and open same browser then open the same royal mail track link then there you can reveal it by at least remembering first two letters of that reference number. Many times brower reveal that reference number even without remembering two initial letters. In all case use same device, same browser and same website then hopefully it will be revealed there if you notdeleted history.

Vandan044
Newly Registered

Post by Vandan044 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:06 am

Dear Everyone,

Please can anyone help me with DX contact number?

I received my approval letter since on the 26th of November 2014 and few days later I send email to the biometric delivery team and they confirmed that the card has been issued and it will be with me within 3 to 7 working days.
Is been over 5 working days now and there is no sign of DX. So I wanted to contact them to know if my BRP card is with them.

Thanks

Chris

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:33 am

Salam guys,
First of all I want to congratulate people who got LR approval. I am going to apply LR (10 year) application after Xmas and want to ask should we send application form on weekend or in week days (does it make differnence or not) . I need sample of covering letter any possibility sone one can send covering letter on my email address (habib_aziz@hotmail.com).
It would be highly appreciate and I look forward to hear from you guys soon.

Kind Regars,
Saleem

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Vandan044 wrote:Dear Everyone,

Please can anyone help me with DX contact number?

I received my approval letter since on the 26th of November 2014 and few days later I send email to the biometric delivery team and they confirmed that the card has been issued and it will be with me within 3 to 7 working days.
Is been over 5 working days now and there is no sign of DX. So I wanted to contact them to know if my BRP card is with them.

Thanks

Chris
Hey Chris try on Google you will find the number 0844 826 1178......
you can check the number by Google too

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 pm

23 Applications of August still pending on tracker