ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

taj14

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by taj14 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:50 pm

networkers wrote:
taj14 wrote: so my father need to provide legal gift deed to show he is giving gift to my husband.
legal gift deed and a declaration letter from my father is sufficient to explain where the money is coming from?
Taj,

Who is sponsoring the applicant you or your husband? I mean are you the applicant or you are the sponsor?
my father will transfer money as a gift from his pak bank account to my husband's uk account then he will sponsor me.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Taj

63k£ is almost 11 million Rs .. Thats alot of money .. we got some filthy rich ppl on this Forum .. lol u can just call ur husband over to pak .. and live happily ever after .. just Saying ..

taj14

Post by taj14 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Asim khan wrote:Taj

63k£ is almost 11 million Rs .. Thats alot of money .. we got some filthy rich ppl on this Forum .. lol u can just call ur husband over to pak .. and live happily ever after .. just Saying ..
hahaha
actually
i m very worried :( . i want to re apply as soon as possible. i really appreciate your advice.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:59 pm

taj14 wrote:

hahaha
actually
i m very worried :( . i want to re apply as soon as possible. i really appreciate your advice.
Edit:

Wouldn't it look better if the amount was transfered to your account. It may look slightly dodgy to ECO as they will be thinking why wasn't the money gifted to you I.e the daughter, especially such a large amount. It may look like they are paying an amount to buy a visa which will require further checks
Last edited by alil2014 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 pm

taj14 wrote:

hahaha
actually
Hi Taj14,
On what basis you applied earlier? Does your husband works full time / part time as well?

taj14

Post by taj14 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:22 pm

networkers wrote:
taj14 wrote:

hahaha
actually
Hi Taj14,
On what basis you applied earlier? Does your husband works full time / part time as well?
i applied through cat A. he worked full time but his working hours has reduced after july 2014.
he does not meet income threshold now. that is why we want to apply through cat D.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Taj
i think u shud just get on with this transaction and get it out of the way cuz the sooner the better ..this way u CaN apply in june again . it Wudnt Make it ur case dodgy ..
It shud work For u hopefully

taj14

Post by taj14 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:42 pm

i think u shud just get on with this transaction and get it out of the way cuz the sooner the better ..this way u CaN apply in june again . it Wudnt Make it ur case dodgy ..
It shud work For u hopefully
thank you so much
i want to ask one more question that if my father gives money as a gift , does he need to explain where money comes from?
for cat D ,
i need to provide
6 months bank statements, declaration letter from my father, legal gift deed bank statement showing money is being transfered to my husband account , bank letter stating account holder name and when account is opened
anything else i need to provide or its sufficient?

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi all received new email yesterday that case is in progress , does anybody have a rough idea how long it will take now after this email :?
thanks

Safi87
Newly Registered

Post by Safi87 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi Guys,

Please help me!

When you applied, did you submit a english translation of the applicants CNIC Card, or just the Urdu CNIC card, and did you send your own NICOP (National identity of overseas pakistanis Card)?

Thank you :D

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:32 pm

faheem97 wrote:Inshallah it will b good news
hi i applied same date in islamabad keep us updated inshallah

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Safi87 wrote:Hi Guys,

Please help me!

When you applied, did you submit a english translation of the applicants CNIC Card, or just the Urdu CNIC card, and did you send your own NICOP (National identity of overseas pakistanis Card)?

Hi saf!
We didnt submit an english CBic card jus a copy of the urdu one for my husband and i sent a copy of mine that had been attested by a solicitor to say its the original . Hope this helps! X
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Safi87
Newly Registered

Post by Safi87 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:15 am

Ket1 wrote:
Safi87 wrote:Hi Guys,

Please help me!

Hi saf!
We didnt submit an english CBic card jus a copy of the urdu one for my husband and i sent a copy of mine that had been attested by a solicitor to say its the original . Hope this helps! X
Hi Ket, Thank you so much for your reply. That's great will be applying for my husbands this month too In sha Allah, so i will get mine attested from a solicitor when i get my passport done.Please pray for me, as i will for you that my husband get's to join me very soon x :D

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:57 am

Hi Ket, Thank you so much for your reply. That's great will be applying for my husbands this month too In sha Allah, so i will get mine attested from a solicitor when i get my passport done.Please pray for me, as i will for you that my husband get's to join me very soon x :D[/quote]

Ur more than welcome :) ah all the best! Relyy happy to hear u are re aplyin soon we have both been here too long! Inshallah of course i wil! Thank u also :) let us no if u need any hlp x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 am

saiqahK wrote:Hi all received new email yesterday that case is in progress , does anybody have a rough idea how long it will take now after this email :?
thanks
They try within 15 working days, however it depends on individual cases, hope you hear from them soon inshallah do let us know x
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

sshah20
Pakistan

Post by sshah20 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Hi All,

I searched ukvi website for A1 test provider in islamabad but couldn't find any information about test center or contact no.

Ccan anyone please give me the address and contact no of the test center in islamabad.

Thanks in advance
Shah

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:31 pm

sshah20 wrote:Hi All,

I searched ukvi website for A1 test provider in islamabad but couldn't find any information about test center or contact no.

Ccan anyone please give me the address and contact no of the test center in islamabad.

Thanks in advance
Shah
You can try Grafton College in Islamabad which provides the Cambridge Key English Test (KET); this an approved test provider.

nabeelsultan2000

Post by nabeelsultan2000 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Assalam o alikum

What about the polio vaccine is that a requirement at Pakistani airport

bilyh02
Newly Registered

Post by bilyh02 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

I need some advice please?

5 December 2014 - I received an email to say that the 'application had been concluded'.

I have chased the UKVI contact centre on 2 occasions and they have advised to wait patiently for a call/email. Of course this is fine. But it has been almost 10 days.

12 December 2014 - my spouse went to Lahore VAC to check if by mistake they had not been in contact and whether the relevant docs were ready to collect. They informed my spouse of the same message that UKVi contact centre had said.

Is this normal? Any advice apart from hang on and wait? Is it usual practice to have to wait for x time after 'conclusion of visa application email?

Biometrics submitted - 8 September 2014

asif3
United Kingdom

Post by asif3 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:54 pm

This is the response I got from Grafton College for the english test after I asked them a few questions

Dear Asif,

Regular registration fee for KET is 16,500. Late Registration fee is 17,500.

Next available date is 24th January 2015.

Yes, Islamabad is closest venue from Jehlum.

Yes, it will be computer based.

The test will last for 2 hours approx.

Test will include, Reading and Writing (70 Minutes), Listening (25 Minutes) Speaking (6 minutes).

Online result will be available after 14 days of Test.

Certificate will be issued within 2 weeks after announcement of online Result.

Yes you can confirm your result on Cambridge online results.

Feel free to contact for any query.

Best Regards

English Language Department

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:03 pm

salaam everyone whose going through this hard and difficult time for there spouse visa may Allah swt grant all visa fast Ameen
i been flowing this forum for a lil while and so bless to hear so many successful application experience on here .
is there anyone who submitted the application in November 2014? my wife submitted her application in isb so anyone has done so plz share your experiences

my Timeline

Submitted online Application: 10th November 2014
Documents & biometrics submitted: 21st November 2014

haven't had heard anything email txt or call yet just want to know what's going on if my wife application is in process process yet because people get email that there application forwarded in on second day .if anyone plz could help if there in same situation thank

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:38 pm

faisalkhalil25 wrote:salaam everyone whose going through this hard and difficult time for there spouse visa may Allah swt grant all visa fast Ameen
i been flowing this forum for a lil while and so bless to hear so many successful application experience on here .
is there anyone who submitted the application in November 2014? my wife submitted her application in isb so anyone has done so plz share your experiences

my Timeline

Submitted online Application: 10th November 2014
Documents & biometrics submitted: 21st November 2014

haven't had heard anything email txt or call yet just want to know what's going on if my wife application is in process process yet because people get email that there application forwarded in on second day .if anyone plz could help if there in same situation thank
Hi Faisal,

Email applicant details using following to find out the status.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Thanks.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:24 am

Guys i need a property inspection report ..today ..asap ..would that b possible ....also they Asked For property ownership documents ..but the guy Who have that property he got it on a lease For 10 years ..so what shud i do ..they want all this in 3 working days ..

I have the property owner dhoo document ..which is some other guy that i Dont know ..but i know this guy Who got the property on lease ..so i think i shud just send them the lease documents right ..along with the property inspection ..also Who does the inspectión.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:31 am

Can i get a property inspection report straight away ..
do i have to book an apointment ..whats tHe Damn procedure Guys ...

Also its a London based property ..so anyone From London Who got theirs done. ..give us a number to call ..cuz when i Google property inspection it Gives me so Many links. So has to be certified report ..

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:35 am

Asim khan wrote:Can i get a property inspection report straight away ..
do i have to book an apointment ..whats tHe Damn procedure Guys ...

Also its a London based property ..so anyone From London Who got theirs done. ..give us a number to call ..cuz when i Google property inspection it Gives me so Many links. So has to be certified report ..
I live in Kent, I had my property inspected by a surveyor based in Rochester depending on which part of London you are in he might be able to help, company is called kent property consultants 07912040528. They might be able to help but be prepared to pay a huge premium.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all