ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa and 2 Jobs

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masteriori
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa and 2 Jobs

Post by masteriori » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Hi all,

Job A (£14,500) 9 months - technically 2+ years
Job B (£4,500) 12 months

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I have been in Job A for 2+ years, however, the company I work for started trading under a new company which only happened 9 months ago so I was wondering if I would be fine as is? Meaning, I will provide 9 months of wage slips from Job A and 12 months of wage slips from Job B with corresponding bank statements.

If I decide to include wage slips prior to 9 months from Job A, it will likely confuse UKBA as the company name was different.

Also, which category would I fall under (A or B)?

Thanks in advance

Rayking

Re: Spouse Visa and 2 Jobs

Post by Rayking » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:18 pm

You don't need to complicate things,you can apply under cat A with 6 months wage slips provided your income is 18600 if you multiply it by 2 by adding your income in the last 6 months.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 pm

masteriori wrote:Hi all,

Job A (£14,500) 9 months - technically 2+ years
Job B (£4,500) 12 months

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I have been in Job A for 2+ years, however, the company I work for started trading under a new company which only happened 9 months ago so I was wondering if I would be fine as is? Meaning, I will provide 9 months of wage slips from Job A and 12 months of wage slips from Job B with corresponding bank statements.

If I decide to include wage slips prior to 9 months from Job A, it will likely confuse UKBA as the company name was different.

Also, which category would I fall under (A or B)?

Thanks in advance
U need last 6 months wage slip and bank statements

Dont complicate things
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

masteriori
Newly Registered

Post by masteriori » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Thank you all.

I have attached 2 screenshots taken from page 6 and page 13, which section as highlighted in red should I use to provide details of my 2nd job?

Obviously, I have used page 6 (section 3.4-3.12) to detail my main job.

Thanks again for your help.
Attachments
VAF4A-Appendix2-page-006.jpg
VAF4A - Page 6
VAF4A-Appendix2-page-006.jpg (240.47 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
VAF4A-Appendix2-page-013.jpg
VAF4A - Page 13
VAF4A-Appendix2-page-013.jpg (134.11 KiB) Viewed 1017 times

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:02 pm

You can either put the info in part 5 or photocopy part 3A for the second job.

masteriori
Newly Registered

Post by masteriori » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:31 pm

For now, I have copied page 6 to detail my 2nd job, however, is it likely to cause any confusion as there will be two page 6s?

Also, my wife's application was refused few months back and we decided not to appeal. Now, we need to re-submit Personal Details Form online on https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/User/Home for a fresh application, but I am unable to re-submit using my existing account. Do we have to create a new/separate account for a new application?

Thank you.