ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asim khan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 am

Tallojani

What Abt My other question ..the property ownership documents ..i got lease documents instead ..that should be enough right .. or do i have to Provide both ..

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:54 am

Asim khan wrote:Tallojani

What Abt My other question ..the property ownership documents ..i got lease documents instead ..that should be enough right .. or do i have to Provide both ..
Sorry Asim I don't really understand why they are asking you for a property ownership documents? Are you a tenant or owner? A tenancy agreement should suffice.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 am

Safi87 wrote:Hi Guys,

Please help me!

When you applied, did you submit a english translation of the applicants CNIC Card, or just the Urdu CNIC card, and did you send your own NICOP (National identity of overseas pakistanis Card)?

Thank you :D
Hi Safi87,

My hubby's ID card is in english so didn't require a translation. I got mine attested by solicitor as well. Basically, anything I sent him from my end i.e. passport, driving licence, utility bill etc..was all attested (just in case!)

Hope this helps you.

Congratulations Nm, greattauraus and Nabeel. All the best for your future! :)

Everyone else, Keep the faith and you will all hear soon In Sha Allah! :)

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:11 am

Asim khan wrote:Tallojani

Hi Asim,

We applied with a 3 year tenancy agreement, for a two bed flat and us being the only occupants. The lease was signed and attested by the solictiors. I was never asked to provide an ownership document or a housing inspection report. Surely it gives the details of who the landlord is in the tenancy agreement, which is signed by both parties? Can they ask about property ownership like that? I wouldn't think that was necessary given it is not your property and you have provided your tenancy?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 am

Miss sunshine

Well Thats what they are asking For ..Told me to send scan copies of it to the email ..or by post ..so i am scannin it and sending it asap ..

Need this property inspection report ..

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:46 am

Asim khan wrote:Miss sunshine

Well Thats what they are asking For ..Told me to send scan copies of it to the email ..or by post ..so i am scannin it and sending it asap ..

I got my property inspection done by a solicitor and also i sent the land registry documents aswell and also letter of support from my parents, hope you will find one that will do it for you today :) try your local solicitors... And how what time limit did eco give you to submit these documents ?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 am

Wth are These property inspection report so expensive ..

So ur telling me they take solicitor Word For it ..i thought it has to be a surveyor ..

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:54 am

Shreen wrote:
Asim khan wrote:Miss sunshine

I got my property inspection done by a solicitor and also i sent the land registry documents aswell and also letter of support from my parents, hope you will find one that will do it for you today :) try your local solicitors... And how what time limit did eco give you to submit these documents ?
Also house ownership document you can get from land registry, you will have to pay but they send the document to you by email within 24 hours, thats what the eco wants jus to see if the house is really owned by your landlord in question ect, dont worry you will be fine inshallah :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 am

Asim khan wrote:Wth are These property inspection report so expensive ..

So ur telling me they take solicitor Word For it ..i thought it has to be a surveyor ..
i had mine done from a local councillor, he was Asian so did it on the day for me. see if u can find a councillor maybe?
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:00 am

Ket1 wrote:

i had mine done from a local councillor, he was Asian so did it on the day for me. see if u can find a councillor maybe?

I had mine done by my solicitor and also my cousin did his aswell through same solicitor and his wife visa got granted

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:03 am

Shreen wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

I had mine done by my solicitor and also my cousin did his aswell through same solicitor and his wife visa got granted
It can be a estate agent, surveyor, solicitor, the council .... All these are accepted by the eco

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:07 am

Okay in that case ..state agent report i can get it today ..so that should be Fine hun

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:09 am

Asim khan wrote:Okay in that case ..state agent report i can get it today ..so that should be Fine hun
Yeah deffinately :) goodluck :) nd the ownership document get it from land registry online x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:12 am

Asim khan wrote:Okay in that case ..state agent report i can get it today ..so that should be Fine hun
all the best asim hope u gt evrythng u need inshallah ur close to hearing good news

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

Post by mobileunlockers » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Aslam O Alikum

I need some help please. i am self employed and i have applied for my wife's visa in Oct 2014. i have submitted all my financial documents includes Sa302 , Tax return ,Personal Bank statements for one year. I don't use a business bank account so i am wondering is there going to any issue with that? My all turnover go to my personal bank account. Thanks

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Ket1 wrote:
all the best asim hope u gt evrythng u need inshallah ur close to hearing good news
Ket1,

Any update on your application ?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 pm

I am struggling to get a property inspection report ..argh.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 pm

Asim khan wrote:I am struggling to get a property inspection report ..argh.
Have you contacted on the number I gave you?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:04 pm

tallojani wrote:
Asim khan wrote:I am struggling to get a property inspection report ..argh.
Have you contacted on the number I gave you?
No i Havent actually ..thought they in Kent ..how much do they charge ..i got on with some english company called healthyabode ..they charge abt 250.£. And i will get the report by tomorrow ..they From essex ..

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi

Has anyone here applied under category F self employment from a limited company

I earned 7,500 in salary and 20,000 in dividends

So my earning is 27.5k under Cat F as i am the only shareholder.

question 3.58 ii on the form says does ur income exceed or meet the financial requirement? i tick Yes because it has, it then says fill in part 3D.

But part 3D is for non-employment income. What do i fill here?

Thanks
Last edited by ununun on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

akhan4747
Newly Registered

Post by akhan4747 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Assalualikum guys, unfortunately we received our visa refusal today. This was on the basis that we did not meet the financial requirements, or did not provide sufficient evidence to prove otherwise. We had however met all the requirements and inshallah will be considering appealing this decision, after we have got some legal advice.

Inshallah i pray that people get their visas soon, Allah did not create our partners for us to stay away from them....

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:41 pm

akhan4747 wrote:Assalualikum guys, unfortunately we received our visa refusal today. This was on the basis that we did not meet the financial requirements, or did not provide sufficient evidence to prove otherwise. We had however met all the requirements and inshallah will be considering appealing this decision, after we have got some legal advice.

Inshallah i pray that people get their visas soon, Allah did not create our partners for us to stay away from them....
Am sorry to hear about your refusal brother. I hope you succeeded in your appeal. Yes that is true but when it is written in your destiny inshallah you will be united with your spouse. On what basis did they say you don't meet the financial requirements was it from your payslips?
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:42 pm

reggie123 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Ket1,

Any update on your application ?
hi i hope your well, thanks for ur concern its much appreciated.
we got an email on Friday informing that pre assessment and online verification has been conducted so alhamdullilah its a start. how about u?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 pm

akhan4747 wrote:Assalualikum guys, unfortunately we received our visa refusal today. This was on the basis that we did not meet the financial requirements, or did not provide sufficient evidence to prove otherwise. We had however met all the requirements and inshallah will be considering appealing this decision, after we have got some legal advice.

i am so so sory to hear that :( its breaks my heart wen cases r refused because ino th pain. please brother stay strong and dnt ever give up because that is what theses ECOs want.
i wish u all the very best with ur appeal inshallah the visa is granted soon

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi Ket1

are u able to send private messages to aybody?

I need to speak to a member on this forum but i cant send him a private msg because ive not been regsitered long enough

Thanks
Last edited by ununun on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.