ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:06 am

perez2014 wrote:Hi All,

I phone the HO this morning and they told me that a letter has been sent to me. They also gave me the tracking number.
I am getting stress now.
I will let you know
Congratulations in advance, could you please let us know when did you apply your application. You name doesn't seem to be exist on tracker.

I also called HO this morning and they advised me that it is currently being processed and nothing else.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:08 am

@Fielddrive ....

Historically Monday is a slow day wish it changes though ;-) . Are you waiting for Sales to start for shopping ;-) and then go home for a break .

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:11 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:How many applications HO deals in a week averagely.

Usually 35-45 applications in a month seems to be the way the tracker suggests . so weekly say around 8-12 apps on an average ;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:16 am

Arsal385 wrote:

I phone the HO this morning and they told me that a letter has been sent to me. They also gave me the tracking number.
I am getting stress now.
I will let you know
Congratulations in advance, could you please let us know when did you apply your application. You name doesn't seem to be exist on tracker.

I also called HO this morning and they advised me that it is currently being processed and nothing else.
@ Arsal385

HO words : You have 6 months processing time : Means that the application is still waiting to be assigned to case worker ..
: Currently being processed : most of the times allocated to Case worker and ( with in 2 weeks you get letter )
: You will hear from us shortly : Most of the times letter has been dispatched ( with in 1 week you get your letter )

So basically when you call HO ask the main question ( is my application allocated to case worker and if they YES ... ask them the date it was allocated they will tell you that gives clear picture .

What say folks ;-)
Last edited by maddysheffield on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:32 am

[/quote] Congratulations in advance, could you please let us know when did you apply your application. You name doesn't seem to be exist on tracker.

I also called HO this morning and they advised me that it is currently being processed and nothing else.[/quote]

@ Arsal385

HO words : You have 6 months processing time : Means that the application is still waiting to be assigned to case worker ..
: Currently being processed : most of the times allocated to Case worker and ( with in 2 weeks you get letter )
: You will hear from us shortly : Most of the times letter has been dispatched ( with in 1 week you get your letter )

So basically when you call HO ask the main question is my application allocated to case worker and if they YES ... ask them the date it was allocated they will tell you that gives clear picture .

What say folks ;-)[/quote]

You are absolutely spot on. But again it varies from application to application.

perez2014
Newly Registered

Post by perez2014 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:36 am

Arsal385 wrote:

I am getting stress now.
I will let you know

I have apply in june

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:43 am

perez2014 wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:

I am getting stress now.
I will let you know

I have apply in june
Would you mind sharing your case history as it seems quite a long time and almost 6 months as per HO standard timeframe.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:09 pm

I would do with just 1 approval today from Aug applicants ;-) ....

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Just called HO enquiry line and lady told me that they are working on September Applications. So get ready september applicants. :)

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:32 pm

Hello Gurus,

Could you please add me on Tracker list. I did request before as well but still, I am not in list.

Applied on :- 28/08/2014
Ack and email dated: - 17/09/2014
Biometric letter came:- 26/09/2014
Biometric done:- 02/10/2014
Decision and BRP:- waiting......

This waiting is Killing me like hell......
Gurus please suggest when do you think, will get my decision..

Cheers... Good luck to everyone, Hope all August Applications will get good news before Xmas.

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 pm

angelStha wrote:Hello Gurus,

Could you please add me on Tracker list. I did request before as well but still, I am not in list.

tracker updated for you
Cheers... Good luck to everyone, Hope all August Applications will get good news before Xmas.

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

[quote="CHUDHARY"][quote="angelStha"]Hello Gurus,

tracker updated for you

Cheers... Good luck to everyone, Hope all August Applications will get good news before Xmas.[/quote][/quote]

Thank you ="CHAUDHARY"

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Hell with them why can't they all finish August app first ;-) and then start September apps ....... August applicants don't panic you should get decisions this week and the following week ....

apex221

Post by apex221 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:35 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:Just called HO enquiry line and lady told me that they are working on September Applications. So get ready september applicants. :)
Thanks Imran,

That's great to hear! Hopefully remaining applicants for August will not have to wait too long now :)

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:55 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Hell with them why can't they all finish August app first ;-) and then start September apps ....... August applicants don't panic you should get decisions this week and the following week ....
HO is being stuck with the August applications since October and this is now middle of December. Its a good news that HO has now moved out of August applications and started September applications. All the outstanding august applications will be completed concurrently with September applications.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Arsal385 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Hell with them why can't they all finish August app first ;-) and then start September apps ....... August applicants don't panic you should get decisions this week and the following week ....
HO is being stuck with the August applications since October and this is now middle of December. Its a good news that HO has now moved out of August applications and started September applications. All the outstanding august applications will be completed concurrently with September applications.

Agree even thats true ;-) . I made call just to reconfirm not that I trust @imran I just wanted to make sure the HO are not playing around and it is indeed true they have started september applications along with the remaining august applications ...end of this week will give us a clear picture ;-)

my date ot 21st dec approval still stands ;-)

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:35 pm

I always got authentic news ma8. So u better trust next time. haha

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:11 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:

Agree even thats true ;-) . I made call just to reconfirm not that I trust @imran I just wanted to make sure the HO are not playing around and it is indeed true they have started september applications along with the remaining august applications ...end of this week will give us a clear picture ;-)

my date ot 21st dec approval still stands ;-)
Did she mention any specific September date or just month of September only?

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Shereen..was amazing in everything but fell short of confirming :D the date they are working on. Although she said they working on date order for September applications ..I asked her for a coffee she said no .....she did say that they started September apps just today according to info she has in front of her ...pretty good voice sof didn't trouble her more

Ho advisor shere en

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:53 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Shereen..was amazing in everything but fell short of confirming :D the date they are working on. Although she said they working on date order for September applications ..I asked her for a coffee she said no .....she did say that they started September apps just today according to info she has in front of her ...pretty good voice sof didn't trouble her more

Ho advisor shere en
Shereen, as sweet as her name is and you were trying to be flirtatious over the phone. You should be careful as calls are usually recorded for quality and training purposes lol

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:54 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:I always got authentic news ma8. So u better trust next time. haha
You better do that hahahaha ...

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Arsal385 wrote:

I am getting stress now.
I will let you know

Hi Perez2014

Can you please share the number for home office. Thanks Ali

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:26 pm

0300123 2241 ... home office enquiry number

rhymer2k
Newly Registered

Post by rhymer2k » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Just called the number and they are closed..at 5.30?? Get out lol!! no wonder my application is still pending if their office hours are 9 - 4.30 pm. Applied 19th Aug and Bio 23rd Sept, still waiting. Fingers crossed for this week so that i can book a last minute £1700 ticket home :( :roll:

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Shame.. Not even 1 approval today.