ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akhan4747
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by akhan4747 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
akhan4747 wrote:Assalualikum guys, unfortunately we received our visa refusal today. This was on the basis that we did not meet the financial requirements, or did not provide sufficient evidence to prove otherwise. We had however met all the requirements and inshallah will be considering appealing this decision, after we have got some legal advice.

Inshallah i pray that people get their visas soon, Allah did not create our partners for us to stay away from them....
Am sorry to hear about your refusal brother. I hope you succeeded in your appeal. Yes that is true but when it is written in your destiny inshallah you will be united with your spouse. On what basis did they say you don't meet the financial requirements was it from your payslips?
I started working in January 2014, and got paid in bacs. So i could not give a payslip for January as the first payment was in February, but they want the jan payslip. I explained that i get paid in bacs and so did my employer in his letter.

there was also an error on the first payment, the correct amount was not deposited, but this issue was explained and rectified in the supporting letter by both me and my employer. they are just making stupid excuses to be frank. my wife told me that quite a few people had been rejected today when she went to collect her papers.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:56 pm

akhan4747 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:
akhan4747 wrote:Assalualikum guys, unfortunately we received our visa refusal today. This was on the basis that we did not meet the financial requirements, or did not provide sufficient evidence to prove otherwise. We had however met all the requirements and inshallah will be considering appealing this decision, after we have got some legal advice.

Inshallah i pray that people get their visas soon, Allah did not create our partners for us to stay away from them....
Am sorry to hear about your refusal brother. I hope you succeeded in your appeal. Yes that is true but when it is written in your destiny inshallah you will be united with your spouse. On what basis did they say you don't meet the financial requirements was it from your payslips?
I started working in January 2014, and got paid in bacs. So i could not give a payslip for January as the first payment was in February, but they want the jan payslip. I explained that i get paid in bacs and so did my employer in his letter.

there was also an error on the first payment, the correct amount was not deposited, but this issue was explained and rectified in the supporting letter by both me and my employer. they are just making stupid excuses to be frank. my wife told me that quite a few people had been rejected today when she went to collect her papers.
That is unjust even when you explained it to them. Clearly they're not doing their job properly then.:/ Don't lose hope brother, Allah has a better plan for you.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:58 pm

ununun wrote:Hi Ket1

are u able to send private messages to aybody?

I need to speak to a member on this forum but i cant send him a private msg because ive not been regsitered long enough

Thanks
hey :) yh i am would like me to help in anyway?
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 pm

akhan4747 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:

i had a issue of a few pennies also and it was also explained but they can b so heartless and dont beleive its a genuine mistake. i re applied as thy could have disputed my point by sayin its a set rule they have to correspond and be correct. i hope it works out for u inshallah. Allah noes best

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Ket1 wrote:

I need to speak to a member on this forum but i cant send him a private msg because ive not been regsitered long enough

Thanks
HI Could you please send a msg on my behalf to abdulraheem123

Can you ask him to msg me as i need some advice from him, i am unable to send Private msgs

Thanks

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm

ununun wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

Thanks
HI Could you please send a msg on my behalf to abdulraheem123

Can you ask him to msg me as i need some advice from him, i am unable to send Private msgs

Thanks
yes sure no problem :)

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:28 pm

ununun wrote:Hi

Has anyone here applied under category F self employment from a limited company

I earned 7,500 in salary and 20,000 in dividends

So my earning is 27.5k under Cat F as i am the only shareholder.

question 3.58 ii on the form says does ur income exceed or meet the financial requirement? i tick Yes because it has, it then says fill in part 3D.

But part 3D is for non-employment income. What do i fill here?

Thanks
Dont fill in anything ..Thats Wat i did .. i was confused just like u .. becuz 3d is a whole diffrrent thing ..

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Asim khan wrote:
ununun wrote:Hi

Has anyone here applied under category F self employment from a limited company

I earned 7,500 in salary and 20,000 in dividends

So my earning is 27.5k under Cat F as i am the only shareholder.

question 3.58 ii on the form says does ur income exceed or meet the financial requirement? i tick Yes because it has, it then says fill in part 3D.

But part 3D is for non-employment income. What do i fill here?

Thanks
Dont fill in anything ..Thats Wat i did .. i was confused just like u .. becuz 3d is a whole diffrrent thing ..
Hi Asim

Thanks for the reply. Are u defo sure i dont fill this in?

Whilst ive got u here can i ask you a bit more and see if ive done this right?

question 3.49 was you sponsor self employed at date of application? I tick No because I have a limited company and i am the director, i have one other employee. i take a salary and dividends. Am i right in saying i am not self employed?

Also 7500 was gross salary, 20k dividends was net

cat f asks for income before tax

So if ive got this right i need to gross up the dividends as it includes 10 percent tax credit so 20k net equals 22,222.22)

Total therefore equals 22,222.22 plus 7500? is this right

Thanks again

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:02 pm

akhan4747 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:

Very sorry to hear. If you applied in August you didn't really need to submit January payslip/ or bank statement if relying on 6 months payslips then February to july/August would suffice.

Also with the incorrect amount being deposited in the account it does state in the guideline that the payslip should match the bank statements exactly. So I guess in your case the ECO didn't use any discretion and refused on that basis

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Akhan,

Sorry to hear about your refusal due to minor issues in meeting financial requirement. So they have reached to August Applicants now and i am afraid as well after hearing about this news. May Allah give you patience and you keep fighting for your right.

hope we all hear positive decisions soon :(
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Ununun

I think u shud say u Were self employed at the time of application ...everything else u said is right .. ur very much clud up ..

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Asim khan wrote:Ununun

I think u shud say u Were self employed at the time of application ...everything else u said is right .. ur very much clud up ..

Hi

But i am not self employed though, ive asked my accountant and he said the same

Thanks

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Ununun
From Whrre do u get ur salary ..

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:35 pm

If ur not self employed then Why u applying thru this route ..?

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:38 pm

networkers wrote:
faisalkhalil25 wrote:salaam everyone whose going through this hard and difficult time for there spouse visa may Allah swt grant all visa fast Ameen
i been flowing this forum for a lil while and so bless to hear so many successful application experience on here .
is there anyone who submitted the application in November 2014? my wife submitted her application in isb so anyone has done so plz share your experiences

my Timeline

Submitted online Application: 10th November 2014
Documents & biometrics submitted: 21st November 2014

haven't had heard anything email txt or call yet just want to know what's going on if my wife application is in process process yet because people get email that there application forwarded in on second day .if anyone plz could help if there in same situation thank
Hi Faisal,

Email applicant details using following to find out the status.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Thanks.
Thanks networks do think it's good time start chasing them our shall I wait for a bit longer

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Asim khan wrote:If ur not self employed then Why u applying thru this route ..?
ok basically i am the director of my limited company
i take a salary of 641 per month from the company, i am employed by the company
i then have taken dividends from the company.

My accountant said that I am the director and employe of the company and do not classify as self employed
Cat f is for self employment and directorship as far as i am aware

Thanks

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:00 pm

asif3 wrote:This is the response I got from Grafton College for the english test after I asked them a few questions

Dear Asif,

Regular registration fee for KET is 16,500. Late Registration fee is 17,500.

Next available date is 24th January 2015.

Yes, Islamabad is closest venue from Jehlum.

Yes, it will be computer based.

The test will last for 2 hours approx.

Test will include, Reading and Writing (70 Minutes), Listening (25 Minutes) Speaking (6 minutes).

Online result will be available after 14 days of Test.

Certificate will be issued within 2 weeks after announcement of online Result.

Yes you can confirm your result on Cambridge online results.

Feel free to contact for any query.

Best Regards

English Language Department

@asif3- Do you live in Jhelum- you know you can do the English test in Jhelum

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:29 pm

akhan4747 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:

How many payslips did you submit?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:53 pm

ununun wrote:

My accountant said that I am the director and employe of the company and do not classify as self employed

Thanks
I know you didn't ask for this but i thought this may clear some doubts on people's mind.

Where the person is listed as a director of the company and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600. (ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company's and the person's details with the person's net dividend amount and tax credit. (ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:57 pm

tallojani wrote:
ununun wrote:

Thanks
I know you didn't ask for this but i thought this may clear some doubts on people's mind.

Where the person is listed as a director of the company and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600. (ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company's and the person's details with the person's net dividend amount and tax credit. (ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

Hi tallojani

According to you am i self employed or not?

And if i am not i am still applying under cat F right

And if am not then i tick no to the below:

question 3.49 was you sponsor self employed at date of application? I tick No because I have a limited company and i am the director, i have one other employee. i take a salary and dividends. Am i right in saying i am not self employed?
Also if you could see below if am right?

Also

But part 3D is for non-employment income. What do i fill here or do i even fill this at all?

Thanks

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Hey ... Any updates on the backlogs in islamabad and which month are they processing now ?????
Any ideas guys ??

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Shreen wrote:Hey ... Any updates on the backlogs in islamabad and which month are they processing now ?????
Any ideas guys ??
Looks like July n august atm x

bilyh02
Newly Registered

Post by bilyh02 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Salam everyone!

Could someone offer some advice please on the following?

8 September 2014 - Biometrics submitted

5 December 2014 - I received an email to say that the 'application had been concluded'.

12 December 2014 - my spouse went to Lahore VAC to check if by mistake they had not been in contact and whether the relevant docs were ready to collect. They informed my spouse of the same message that UKVi contact centre had said.

I have chased the UKVI contact centre on 2 occasions and they have advised to wait patiently for a call/email. Of course this is fine. But it has been 10 days.

Is this normal? Any advice apart from hang on and wait? Is it usual practice to have to wait for x time after 'conclusion of visa application email?

Thank you in advance!

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:07 pm

bilyh02 wrote:Salam everyone!

Could someone offer some advice please on the following?

8 September 2014 - Biometrics submitted

5 December 2014 - I received an email to say that the 'application had been concluded'.

12 December 2014 - my spouse went to Lahore VAC to check if by mistake they had not been in contact and whether the relevant docs were ready to collect. They informed my spouse of the same message that UKVi contact centre had said.

I have chased the UKVI contact centre on 2 occasions and they have advised to wait patiently for a call/email. Of course this is fine. But it has been 10 days.

Is this normal? Any advice apart from hang on and wait? Is it usual practice to have to wait for x time after 'conclusion of visa application email?

Thank you in advance!
Which vac did u apply from ?

bilyh02
Newly Registered

Post by bilyh02 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Shreen - Lahore VAC.