ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa for my wife in Pakistan urgent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Usmanm501
Newly Registered

Dependant visa for my wife in Pakistan urgent

Post by Usmanm501 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi

I am on tier 2 (employer sponsored) visa in UK. I have recently married in October and currently getting documents ready for my wife in Pakistan.

Questions:

1) Urdu nikkah Nama is registered with UC stamp and signed by all. Is it sufficient for my wife to modify her previous Nadra NIC into her married name? How many days does it take and what is the procedure? I need it urgent.

2) Do We need Nadra marriage registeration certificate MRC even if I have English nikkah Nama registered as well?

3) does she need to wait for her new I'd card in married name before applying for her passport in married name or can she use nikkah Nama for the new passport? I am trying to save days.

4) TB certificate- when can this process be started? Does she need the married name passport made first and then go for the test?

5) I live in shared accommodation and will get the flat when she comes over. Is it okay to apply without tenancy agreement? I will submit driving license and other address documents like bank statements.

6) maintenance funds will be shown along with evidence of marriage like photographs chat phone records. My documents visa passport copy etc. letter from me and employer and payslips.

7) anything else I need to know plz pitch in your experience?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Dependant visa for my wife in Pakistan urgent

Post by iworker » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 am

your wife can apply for a visa without any changes to passport/NIC etc. U dont need tenancy agreement before but is better to show that. You should try to apply as soon as possible, if there is a delay, then add documents to show how u have been in contact.

Usmanm501
Newly Registered

Post by Usmanm501 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. My wife has applied for her visa in Lahore without a change in her passport on 9th October. I have not attached the evidence of communication just in case and wedding pictures/card etc.

I believe they are making a decision within 15 working days. Has anyone received a visa quicker than that?

Usmanm501
Newly Registered

Post by Usmanm501 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Sorry I meant 9th December

alisat09
Newly Registered

Post by alisat09 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:39 am

Hello Usmanm501..
I am making a visa application for my wife soon.. I know you have recently done the same can you please give me your mobile number I would like to ask you couple of things I am confused about. If you dont mind. Please it will be a great help

Usmanm501
Newly Registered

Post by Usmanm501 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Please email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

alisat09
Newly Registered

Post by alisat09 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:19 am

I have emailed you..

Usmanm501
Newly Registered

Post by Usmanm501 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:54 am

Anyone waiting for their dependant tier 2 visa?do you get an email these days to notify of when they start assessing the application?

I have received an initial email on 12th December notifying that the visa application has reached islamabad and will be prepared for assessment and decision will be made in within 15 working days. Do you get another status update when they start reviewing the application?

I guess these december holidays will further delay..hopefully not inshAllah.

alisat09
Newly Registered

Post by alisat09 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:42 am

Hey Usmanm501, youve got any updates on your wife's visa application. I am asking since I have also made an application last week and want to know how quickly they are sending it back.
Thanks

Usmanm501
Newly Registered

Post by Usmanm501 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:49 am

Visa received on 2nd January. Application concluded email came on 30th December and then followed by email saying that documents sent to third party commercial partner on 31st December.