ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lsagar30

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by lsagar30 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Hello guys, please update my details.... I got my biometrics letter on 13/12/2014. I have enrolled my biometrics today i.e; 15/12/2014.
so my timeline is

Application sent: 28th Nov 2014
Money taken out: 3/12/2014
Acknowledgement received: 06/12/2014
Biometric letter received: 13/12/2014
Biometric enrolled: 15/12/2014
Rest waiting.....

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:02 pm

fielddrive wrote:We need some gidhar singhi for people waiting ..its Monday

Gidhar singi is warming up mate for maddy now and soon will reveal the date of approval for him.just let gidhar singi warm up properly first.cheers

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 pm

shahfurqan wrote:

Gidhar singi is warming up mate for maddy now and soon will reveal the date of approval for him.just let gidhar singi warm up properly first.cheers

gidhar singi could not find maddysheifld on the tracker or might be under some other name.gidhar singi needs clarification

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:42 pm

lsagar30 wrote:Hello guys, please update my details.... I got my biometrics letter on 13/12/2014. I have enrolled my biometrics today i.e; 15/12/2014.
so my timeline is

Application sent: 28th Nov 2014
Money taken out: 3/12/2014
Acknowledgement received: 06/12/2014
Biometric letter received: 13/12/2014
Biometric enrolled: 15/12/2014
Rest waiting.....
Tracker updated for you Isagar

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:26 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

gidhar singi could not find maddysheifld on the tracker or might be under some other name.gidhar singi needs clarification
MT077... that's me I believe in baba ji ki booti. ..

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:50 pm

Who is no 15 on tracker? No name written there

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 pm

maddysheffield wrote:@Fielddrive ....

Historically Monday is a slow day wish it changes though ;-) . Are you waiting for Sales to start for shopping ;-) and then go home for a break .
more like giving you company while you wait for yours :D

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 pm

rhymer2k wrote:Just called the number and they are closed..at 5.30?? Get out lol!! no wonder my application is still pending if their office hours are 9 - 4.30 pm. Applied 19th Aug and Bio 23rd Sept, still waiting. Fingers crossed for this week so that i can book a last minute £1700 ticket home :( :roll:
as long as you dont need a visa for france, you can try going through Paris.. :roll:

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:36 pm

shahfurqan wrote:

i vote for gidhar singi to be made the official mascot of this thread!! :lol: :lol:

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:46 pm

fielddrive wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

i vote for gidhar singi to be made the official mascot of this thread!! :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:57 pm

fielddrive wrote:

Historically Monday is a slow day wish it changes though ;-) . Are you waiting for Sales to start for shopping ;-) and then go home for a break .

@maddy,14th january 2015(wednesday) is your day

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:08 pm

The set lr tracker clearly shows 77 applications have been made in august 2014 while only 48 been made in september.It does not mean that there will be no applicant who made his application in september would suppose to be on the thread but one thing is clear that HO should have definitely received less applications in september than that of august so i personally believe that between 20 to 25% september applications must receive their decision by the end of this month.

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:38 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:Just called HO enquiry line and lady told me that they are working on September Applications. So get ready september applicants. :)
Are you sure........ If it is thn countdown begin..... Good luck to all who is waiting!!!!
jignesh

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:Just called HO enquiry line and lady told me that they are working on September Applications. So get ready september applicants. :)

@imraniqbal,mate r u sure the info you shared on the forum is true????????please confirm it again.thanks

careandshare
Newly Registered

Post by careandshare » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:30 am

Salam all gurus and dear reguler readrs of forum
First of all Plz add me on tracker as well i had been reading this forum and also asked few questions befor but can anyone of you tell me about my expected decision time
I posted my application for 10 years through variation of leave i recived acknowledgement letter on 5th which was dated of 3rd of sep.
I received an email on 23 sep with my case id but i did not received my biometrics. I made several requests through letters and i called them as well. One of agent was very kind on the phone he said they have recived my documents but thry have not put my application on system as the case id which i received in my email that is not coming up on system. So he asked me to write them again specifically to a department which is called work flow department and so i did.

I recived another email with a new case id and finally i received it on 13 nov and i registered it on 17 nov.
Now im confused about my decision timing.
I mean shall I start counting from 1st of september or from 10 nov when i receivecd new case id if so will that means that my application is being considered with nov applications and not with september applications when i received my first acknowledgement letter?
Plz gurus help me with your gidder singhs or baba g ki booti
as its always seems working
Stay blessed and happy
JazakumAllah

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:58 am

careandshare wrote:Salam all gurus and dear reguler readrs of forum
First of all Plz add me on tracker as well i had been reading this forum and also asked few questions befor but can anyone of you tell me about my expected decision time
I posted my application for 10 years through variation of leave i recived acknowledgement letter on 5th which was dated of 3rd of sep.
I received an email on 23 sep with my case id but i did not received my biometrics. I made several requests through letters and i called them as well. One of agent was very kind on the phone he said they have recived my documents but thry have not put my application on system as the case id which i received in my email that is not coming up on system. So he asked me to write them again specifically to a department which is called work flow department and so i did.

I recived another email with a new case id and finally i received it on 13 nov and i registered it on 17 nov.
Now im confused about my decision timing.
I mean shall I start counting from 1st of september or from 10 nov when i receivecd new case id if so will that means that my application is being considered with nov applications and not with september applications when i received my first acknowledgement letter?
Plz gurus help me with your gidder singhs or baba g ki booti
as its always seems working
Stay blessed and happy
JazakumAllah
@careandshare,mate you did not tell your complete history that were you on an appeal or your application was under consideration in any other catagory and either did you enroll for biometrics for your first application or not but if you have now enrolled for your biometrics so its all fine.let the senior members comment but i strongly believe your application would be considered the first time you send for ilr as they keep all the record but keep in mind the official time as per HO is within six months so please be relax.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:46 am

shahfurqan wrote:

@imraniqbal,mate r u sure the info you shared on the forum is true????????please confirm it again.thanks
Bro If you dont believe then better to call HO and verify. As maddysheffield already did.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:47 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

Bro If you dont believe then better to call HO and verify. As maddysheffield already did.
sure i believe my friend why not but just got excited that is why asked.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:22 am

imraniqbal is absolutely true ... I just called to reconfirm and its true that they started september applications on monday ;-) .............

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:24 am

fielddrive wrote:

Cheers mate ;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:28 am

Arsal385 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Shereen..was amazing in everything but fell short of confirming :D the date they are working on. Although she said they working on date order for September applications ..I asked her for a coffee she said no .....she did say that they started September apps just today according to info she has in front of her ...pretty good voice sof didn't trouble her more

Ho advisor shere en
Shereen, as sweet as her name is and you were trying to be flirtatious over the phone. You should be careful as calls are usually recorded for quality and training purposes lol

@Arsal385 ....... I was doing it for my training and quality purpose only ;-) its been a while flirting over phone ;-) hahhahahahahhahahahahh wanted to check if I'm still the same ;-)

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:07 am

Hi Guys,

I am going to send my application next week. I got one question to ask.

Is it in my favour to send the mortgage document and land registry document to show that I own property in the UK, to show the connection in the UK?

Thanks

apex221

Post by apex221 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:16 am

2015App wrote:Hi Guys,

Is it in my favour to send the mortgage document and land registry document to show that I own property in the UK, to show the connection in the UK?

Thanks
Hi 2015 App for SET LR you only need to send you passport and BRP cars covering 10 years plus English language test and Life in the UK test so I would strongly recommend not to send anything extra as it is not required.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:37 am

maddysheffield wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Shereen..was amazing in everything but fell short of confirming :D the date they are working on. Although she said they working on date order for September applications ..I asked her for a coffee she said no .....she did say that they started September apps just today according to info she has in front of her ...pretty good voice sof didn't trouble her more

Ho advisor shere en
Shereen, as sweet as her name is and you were trying to be flirtatious over the phone. You should be careful as calls are usually recorded for quality and training purposes lol

@Arsal385 ....... I was doing it for my training and quality purpose only ;-) its been a while flirting over phone ;-) hahhahahahahhahahahahh wanted to check if I'm still the same ;-)
Lol You better try your expertise somewhere else rather than on HO staff. Beware at the moment your future is at the stake of HO :)

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:39 am

apex221 wrote:
2015App wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks
Hi 2015 App for SET LR you only need to send you passport and BRP cars covering 10 years plus English language test and Life in the UK test so I would strongly recommend not to send anything extra as it is not required.

Hi apex221,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I Got PhD in software engineering from UK. do I have to take the print out from point based calculator fro English requirement or my degree certificate is enough ?

Thanks