ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting HSMP visa for Personal Trainer

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

barm22
Newly Registered

Getting HSMP visa for Personal Trainer

Post by barm22 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:49 pm

If I have a diploma of a Personal Trainer from very respected place, is there any chance I will get a High Skilled Miggrant Permit (HSMP)? And go to England and train people personally by myself OR go to personal trainers human resources and work there? (YES there are a company that pay personal trainers salary and send them to train people privatly)
Thanks for anyone who help :)

ismangil

Post by ismangil » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:55 pm

You will always get HSMP if you get 75 points. As simple as that. Once in the UK, it doesn't matter whether you work for yourself/own business or work for a company, if again after two years in the UK you can pass the points, you get extension.
Perry Ismangil

magsi23
Member of Standing

Re: Getting HSMP visa for Personal Trainer

Post by magsi23 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:58 pm

barm22 wrote:If I have a diploma of a Personal Trainer from very respected place, is there any chance I will get a High Skilled Miggrant Permit (HSMP)? And go to England and train people personally by myself OR go to personal trainers human resources and work there? (YES there are a company that pay personal trainers salary and send them to train people privatly)
Thanks for anyone who help :)

www.workpermit.com

try points calculator and you will get your answer
Magsi

barm22
Newly Registered

Post by barm22 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:11 pm

If I have a diploma of a Personal trainer it counts as a 'Bachlor degree' OR "None of the above?"

ismangil

Post by ismangil » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:13 am

barm22 wrote:If I have a diploma of a Personal trainer it counts as a 'Bachlor degree' OR "None of the above?"
Is it from overseas or UK? If it's overseas you need to equalise it with NARIC (http://www.naric.org.uk/).

If it's in UK, check with the provider for accreditation.
Perry Ismangil

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:18 pm

barm22 wrote:If I have a diploma of a Personal trainer it counts as a 'Bachlor degree' OR "None of the above?"
A diploma is not a bachelor's degree.
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

barm22
Newly Registered

Post by barm22 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:35 pm

Well, too bad..
I will have to pay a lawyer to get me Romanian Citizenship from my grandparents... will take long time :?