ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ket1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ket1 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:59 am

fawad iftikhar wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum all, got an email in the early hours, that my wife's application has been concluded and sent to the visa applications centre. Then a few hours later recwived an email from the visa application centre. InshAllah wife will be going tomorrow to pick up the passport. Pleae make dua everyone !!!
Good Luck Ibbzy...In Sha Allah it will be good news for you. All the best. :)

congratz ibbzy u applied on 27 aug right? and from where?

all the best hope u guys hear positive decision soon !
think it was 27 august frm islamabad.
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Moa7 wrote:I'm from Karachi and still waiting. My case was escalated on 3rd Dec, got an escalation number too, but haven't received a reply yet.
Moa7,

thanks please keep me posted if u hear back anything soon

i have feeling that we aug and early sept applicant are next in line...hope to hear back later this month or least in january
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Salam all, my wife applied on the 27th of august from Islamabad.
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:
Moa7 wrote:I'm from Karachi and still waiting. My case was escalated on 3rd Dec, got an escalation number too, but haven't received a reply yet.
Moa7,

i have feeling that we aug and early sept applicant are next in line...hope to hear back later this month or least in january
Yh i also think that by end of dec they will probaly be in mid september hopefully inshallah :) i applied on 30th oct from isb so waiting x

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:52 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:
Moa7,

Just got this typical reply after my 3rd Dec escalation:

'The initial pre-assessment is completed - online verification conducted.
The application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further
assessment and checks/enquiries.'

I don't expect the least bit to hear back before January at the earliest because of the upcoming Christmas break

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Moa7 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:
Moa7,

I got the same reply last week

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:52 pm

I requested to escalate my case on 27th Nov but they still didn't respond. How long does it take? sent them another e mail but they said due to some technical issue give us some more time.My previous status in progress but since last month..no updates.

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:01 pm

khan2013 wrote:I requested to escalate my case on 27th Nov but they still didn't respond. How long does it take? sent them another e mail but they said due to some technical issue give us some more time.My previous status in progress but since last month..no updates.
Within 5 working days

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:10 pm

after how many days you guys started chasing the UKVI about the case? :shock:
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Bhc requested some documents of me in Word format ..but i have Sent it in pdf format ..just wondering is that gona make any difference ..how can i change pdf into Word document

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Moa7 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:
Moa7,

I don't expect the least bit to hear back before January at the earliest because of the upcoming Christmas break

Moa7
i dont know if it makes sense reaching out to them at this point of time..i am just two weeks behind you and i think the same that we should hear back before Christmas , but my analysis and prediction is early Jan...!!! I will keep everyone updated if i get a decision before Christmas...May Allah give us positive decision soon
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Asim khan wrote:Bhc requested some documents of me in Word format ..but i have Sent it in pdf format ..just wondering is that gona make any difference ..how can i change pdf into Word document
Which documents did they ask if u dont mind me asking?

nasirss
Newly Registered

Post by nasirss » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Assalamoalaikum

I been visiting this forum for he last 3 months.
My timeline is

Married 15/2/2014
App submitted 2/7/2014
Refused 2/12/2014

the ECO has given us the right of appeal.one of the major reason of refusal is we didnt provide any evidences of communication. Now the stress is ECO wants the evidence of communication n we have lost all the skype, viber and whatsapp history before July. We have asked the mobile phone companies we been using to provide us the details of the phone calls but they didnt help.

Could anyone please give some suggestions in this regard??

Waiting

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:45 pm

nasirss wrote:Assalamoalaikum

My timeline is

Married 15/2/2014
App submitted 2/7/2014
Refused 2/12/2014

the ECO has given us the right of appeal.one of the major reason of refusal is we didnt provide any evidences of communication. Now the stress is ECO wants the evidence of communication n we have lost all the skype, viber and whatsapp history before July. We have asked the mobile phone companies we been using to provide us the details of the phone calls but they didnt help.

Waiting
Very sorry to hear about the refusal. From my experience most telephone companies would provide a call history of up to 6 months.

Did you not submit any evidence at all regarding communication?

Also you say that "one of the major reasons" so were there any other reasons for rejecting?

Have you explained in a cover letter that you lost evidence of communication? From the ECOs perspective It would seem quite odd for both of you to lose all evidence of communication.

Post the refusal letter and we will try our best to help

nasirss
Newly Registered

Post by nasirss » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:56 pm

yes there are some other reasons as well. i submitted my 6 months payslips and bank statements whereas the ECO needs 12 months documents. Alhamdulilah all the financial documents r ready including 12 months bank statements.
We did not provide any evidence or the reason of losing the data. we didnt know abt it at all.
mobile companies r giving us only one months call data.we have got ehatsapp viber n skype history frok july to onward.i personally think skipping the rest of the months would ne another issue for an ECo to refuse again.
alil2014 wrote:

My timeline is

Married 15/2/2014
App submitted 2/7/2014
Refused 2/12/2014

Waiting
Very sorry to hear about the refusal. From my experience most telephone companies would provide a call history of up to 6 months.

Also you say that "one of the major reasons" so were there any other reasons for rejecting?

Have you explained in a cover letter that you lost evidence of communication? From the ECOs perspective It would seem quite odd for both of you to lose all evidence of communication.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:14 pm

nasirss wrote:yes there are some other reasons as well. i submitted my 6 months payslips and bank statements whereas the ECO needs 12 months documents. Alhamdulilah all the financial documents r ready including 12 months bank statements.
We did not provide any evidence or the reason of losing the data. we didnt know abt it at all.
mobile companies r giving us only one months call data.we have got ehatsapp viber n skype history frok july to onward.i personally think skipping the rest of the months would ne another issue for an ECo to refuse again.
alil2014 wrote:

My timeline is

Married 15/2/2014
App submitted 2/7/2014
Refused 2/12/2014

Waiting

After you got married how long did you live with your spouse for as a married couple im assuming it was in pakistan ... Cz then that period you can cut out of the communication evidence as you were living together and only provide from when you came bk to the uk .... They are very strict on this relationship evidence thing so showing them again in your 2nd application no contact up until july they will probaly refuse again :(

bilyh02
Newly Registered

Post by bilyh02 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:24 pm

I need some help on what I should next..!

Received an email on 5 December to say that the application had been "concluded". They did not contact me for a few days, so my spouse went direct to Lahore VAC to try and collect necessary documents just in case there had been a communication lapse somewhere. I have chased UKVi, but they've so far not really provided on any reason for such a delay. I had assumed once application was concluded, it would have been sorted by now.

Any ideas?

nasirss
Newly Registered

Post by nasirss » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:39 pm

i lived there for 13 days n had to come back for some reasons.
after that, we kept in touch through skype phone viber n whatsapp. me and my mrs both changed our phones so we lost the previous data.
em really stressed out :(

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi guys any one appealing for there spouse visa, any off you recieved call lettter where they state you need to bank passport to thrvembadsy. How long did the letter take to reach you? And how long visa is issused once passport is banked at the embassy

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
salma123aslam wrote:Yes we got an email on the 27th, ive applied before and both times its been refused and took 24weeks (6months)

I've applied for a fiance visa on the 26th November 2014 I'm a bit worried because ive applied for a spouse visa before and its been refused due to this being my 2nd islamic marriage but my 2nd marriage took place without getting a u.k divorce. I now have a u.k divorce but cant change my 2nd nikka namah date to make my marriage valid. I would like to call my husband ( according to my islamic marriage we are husband/wife) as a fiance then in the u.k do a u.k marriage because according to the u.k law my islamic marriage is invalid. 

Cut the story short will my fiance visa be accepted even though I've applied for a spouse in the past
I have no idea but I have heard that they look at each case on its own merits, I know someone who had a ban and it was stamped on there passport but they applied again and there visas case was granted

our prayers and grants our visas inshallah ameen x
salma123aslam i feel your pain hope and make dua that your case get sorted out getting a visa for pakistani for the uk is pain gainer wish we could be treated like other countries and cut out the massive wait time down .
sugaurplum786 my wife track her spouse visa and we are in the same boat as you waiting to be assessed by ECO and bladi baldi blah lol. yeah the financial part is so difficult to meet massive 18.600 per tax year i workin like crazy too meet these requiments Allahumdulilah last two p60 where well over that im glad you made it this time

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:24 pm

who ever applied from Islamabad can you please share your experiences with me

my time line is
submitted online application on the 10 November 2014
documents and biometrics done on 21st November 2014
16th December still waiting to be assisted by ECO

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Salam All,

Please anyone can reply,we applied for our daughter right of abode visa on 17th November 2014 from islamabad,visa application centre said that it is settlement case and it will take upto 24months, but when i send a email to UKVI about the status of application,they reply back that not yet assessed by ECO,and said that we try our best to complete the process in 15 working days.
Now my question is that that all settlement applicant receive the same response of 15 working days when ask for application status?

Regards

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:53 pm

@nasirs

the main reason you were refused was for providing only 6 months statements and then thats when ECOs usually bring up secondary issues to strengthen there refusal. i doubt the refusal will be overturned on review because the ECO made the correct decision, however it may be granted in your favour if you go through the whole appeals procedure as long as you can provide the required documents.

did you provide any other evidence of a subsisting relationship i.e. photos and money transfer receipts. You will require some sort of communication proof for the period since you have been married. So if you cant get anything from feb-july then just submit whatever you have and explain clearly in a letter the reason why you could not submit communication evidence from feb-july.

also which telephone company are you using i've not heard of any company that will not give more than a months call log upon request (may charge you), can you not access the call log online? have you contacted the telephone company?

nasirss
Newly Registered

Post by nasirss » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:19 pm

r u trying to say we should apply again?
my solicitor told me only 6 months bank statements r required. i doubt he dint guide me properly.
my wife is using warid telecome and i have been in contact with her through lyca's. she has requested them several times times but they didnt respond.
after reading ur reply i am thinking it might not be a good idea to appeal against the ECO if he has made the correct decision.
alil2014 wrote:@nasirs

the main reason you were refused was for providing only 6 months statements and then thats when ECOs usually bring up secondary issues to strengthen there refusal. i doubt the refusal will be overturned on review because the ECO made the correct decision, however it may be granted in your favour if you go through the whole appeals procedure as long as you can provide the required documents.

did you provide any other evidence of a subsisting relationship i.e. photos and money transfer receipts. You will require some sort of communication proof for the period since you have been married. So if you cant get anything from feb-july then just submit whatever you have and explain clearly in a letter the reason why you could not submit communication evidence from feb-july.

also which telephone company are you using i've not heard of any company that will not give more than a months call log upon request (may charge you), can you not access the call log online? have you contacted the telephone company?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm

You need to explain what CAT you applied under and your job details i.e. how long you have been working for the company, salary etc. then you will receive more specific answers. I would advise you to post a new topic on the main forum page with your full refusal letter. That way more users and moderators will be able to respond.

by the way I'm sure with Lyca mobile you can view/print 6 months call history online.

EDIT: here is the link which states you can request 6 months worth of call logs; http://www.lycamobile.co.uk/en/faq
scroll down to "I would need a copy of my itemised bill for my reference, how can I get that?"