ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Momentum for Blood donation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dokwal
BANNED

Momentum for Blood donation

Post by dokwal » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:30 pm

Dear All,
Lets Colour UK Govt. Door & Floors with our Blood.........

Please DO Donate your Blood......

I am completely supporting to this event, and i BELIEVE that every one will agree and support to this CALL for PROTEST.......

Lets flood the Blood infront of BRITISH HOME OFFICE....

i am sure our BLOOD will not be waste....by DONATING......and

we hope to Colour the BRITISH HOME MINISTER AND GOVT's DOOR.......

so come on every one ......hopefully FINAL time......to ask and get JUSTICE from BRITISH GOVT.........

þ Home Office is unable to see our tears rolling down which concerns our family, children, Jobs, Property, Loans and Debts relationships or any other Human Element.

þ Home Office has kept its lips tight and is adamant to stick to “Retrospectivenessâ€

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: Momentum for Blood donation

Post by olisun » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:07 pm

dokwal wrote:

Wow... May be the person should join Indian politics rather than wasting his time in the UK.

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:03 am

You are going to throw blood on the streets and buildings? Urgh!
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

sanjana2k
Newly Registered

Post by sanjana2k » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:08 am

This people look like nuts, jokers !!

ARE THEY REALLY HIGHLY SKILLED ??????

[quote="dokwal"]Dear All,

I am completely supporting to this event, and i BELIEVE that every one will agree and support to this CALL for PROTEST.......

so come on every one ......hopefully FINAL time......to ask and get JUSTICE from BRITISH GOVT.........

þ Home Office is unable to see our tears rolling down which concerns our family, children, Jobs, Property, Loans and Debts relationships or any other Human Element.

þ Home Office has kept its lips tight and is adamant to stick to “Retrospectivenessâ€

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:44 am

well said Amanda :)
avjones wrote:You are going to throw blood on the streets and buildings? Urgh!

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:47 am

[quote="sanjana2k"]This people look like nuts, jokers !!

I heard stories of people coming on fake qualifications also from their home countries...

Wright
Newly Registered

Post by Wright » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:51 pm

Unbelivable suggestion.

[quote="dokwal"]Dear All,

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Given that blood tends to stain things quite badly, this proposal almost seems an incitement to vandalism. AG

Wright
Newly Registered

Post by Wright » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 pm

I couldn't agree more and it would not help HSMP case. Better try and put his effort in organising a peaceful rally/march or something like that.
gordon wrote:Given that blood tends to stain things quite badly, this proposal almost seems an incitement to vandalism. AG

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:45 pm

Yes - you reckon people are going to see blood everywhere and say, "they are right! We want these people to stay and be treated fairly", or "freaks! get them out of here!"?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:22 pm

Now I know why I didn't get an answer when I asked who was going to collect the blood! They are going to throw it around.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:32 am

Utlimate objective was to provide momentum for restrospective changes in HSMP , which is achieved ,

some friends contributed by positive note some with negative , over all objective was to provide a momentum

whether police permission is there ?
NBS is coming ?
Whether media is coming ?
any big celebrity is coming ?
these qustions should not bother individual person whose objective is to get relief from changes.

I thank you to moderator and all who contributed to discussion and lets see on 12 /9/07 about presentation , whether it is flop show or sucessful is in hand of indvidual suffer / hsmpian.

regards

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:48 am

dokwal wrote:
whether police permission is there ?
NBS is coming ?
Whether media is coming ?
any big celebrity is coming ?
these qustions should not bother individual person whose objective is to get relief from changes.
What nonsense... This guy is like a broken record going on and on... looks like he has been watching too many Bollywood movies... :lol: :lol: :lol:

dokwal: Atleast have the courtesy to answer some of the questions asked by others on this thread.

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:26 pm

dokwal wrote:Lets Colour UK Govt. Door & Floors with our Blood.........

.......Lets flood the Blood infront of BRITISH HOME OFFICE....

Is it not better to behave like highly skilled people instead rather than behave like this and loose what ever little public sympathy there is by such silly protests.

i hope better sense prevails rather than indulge in such misadventures.

you talk of colouring the doors and floor of home office with human blood. i hope you realise body fluids such as blood can be a source or serious infections some even without any cure such as HIV, Hep C etc. Do you realise you are creating a public health hazard by suggesting such a silly course. do you realise for endangereing public health by spilling blood etc, the organisers of this silly protest and also anyone taking part might face arrest and prosecution for endangering public health.

if better sense doesnt prevail and some people go ahead with such irresponsible actions, i do hope they face the due process of the law for endangering public health by such protests.

there are better ways to fight injustice. dont become a laughing stock and face probable legal action for creating a healh hazard for others. you are just asking for trouble by doing this.