ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO application changing and refund

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrrequired
Newly Registered

PEO application changing and refund

Post by ilrrequired » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:25 am

Dear forum readers,

Thanks for all your help so far. I have applied for ILR in January and have a couple of questions:

1) If my ILR application fails due to break in continuity (i went outside the country for 10 days when I did not have a job), but is still valid for a Tier 1 extension, can I ask the case worker to reconsider it for Tier 1, since that person would already have seen all the evidence?

2) If I have booked a PEO application, when is the latest that I can cancel it and still get the refund? I am thinking of booking two appointments one for ILR and one for Tier 1 extension and then cancelling the Tier 1 appointment if ILR is approved.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Malik44

Re: PEO application changing and refund

Post by Malik44 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:07 am

ilrrequired wrote:Dear forum readers,

Thanks for all your help so far. I have applied for ILR in January and have a couple of questions:

1) If my ILR application fails due to break in continuity (i went outside the country for 10 days when I did not have a job), but is still valid for a Tier 1 extension, can I ask the case worker to reconsider it for Tier 1, since that person would already have seen all the evidence?

Your application wont be refused for 10 days absence you don't need to worry about for 10 days absence just write in form you were out of country to visit family and friends back home.
I was out for 78 days and I did not provide any letter or any proof to UKBA in July 2014 and my ILR application was successful without any query.

2) If I have booked a PEO application, when is the latest that I can cancel it and still get the refund? I am thinking of booking two appointments one for ILR and one for Tier 1 extension and then cancelling the Tier 1 appointment if ILR is approved.

with related to your secound question please visit following link for detailed info
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

Your help would be much appreciated.

Regards

ilrrequired
Newly Registered

Post by ilrrequired » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:43 am

Thanks MAlik.

Can I confirm if you submitted any employer letters for annual leave.

I took a total of 5 trips outside the UK and I have letters for 4 of them. What do you suggest I do? Leave 6.3 blank or check letters from employers and then provide the 4 letters that I have.

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:47 am

Provide 4 letters that you have you should be fine.