ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Pakistan 9 months and still waiting for it

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Exquisit33

ILR Pakistan 9 months and still waiting for it

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Spouse Application submitted March 2014 under Set M.

Interview August 2014 in Liverpool. Hubby was interviewed as he is the applicant and I am the British spouse.

Outcome: We have heard nothing yet.. 9 months and still waiting. Homeoffice say file is still in Liverpool and has not been completed yet. The people on the phone say they have no further info why it's still in Liverpool.

Had anyone experienced a similar situation? How did you deal with this?

Thanks
Allah is the greatest!

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Pakistan 9 months and still waiting for it

Post by physicskate » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:55 am

Exquisit33 wrote:Spouse Application submitted March 2014 under Set M.

Interview August 2014 in Liverpool. Hubby was interviewed as he is the applicant and I am the British spouse.

Outcome: We have heard nothing yet.. 9 months and still waiting. Homeoffice say file is still in Liverpool and has not been completed yet. The people on the phone say they have no further info why it's still in Liverpool.

Had anyone experienced a similar situation? How did you deal with this?

Thanks

Get your MP involved to chase them up.

shogul
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Pakistan 9 months and still waiting for it

Post by shogul » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:49 am

Have you heard anything yet?

We have the same problem. I applied for my wife's ILR on March 2014 and she went for an interview in January 2015 to Liverpool but there still hasn't been any outcome... I hope we won't wait much longer...