ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pay stubs with notary signature

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ajaysharmanyc2006

pay stubs with notary signature

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Hi all,

At last I got pay stubs from my previous employer. The only hitch is that it is signed and stamped by notary (US registered). My employer is US based.

I was wondering if notary sign is sufficient to fulfill HSMP criteria?

Any idea?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Ajay sharma

gordon

Re: pay stubs with notary signature

Post by gordon » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:53 pm

ajaysharmanyc2006 wrote:Hi all,

At last I got pay stubs from my previous employer. The only hitch is that it is signed and stamped by notary (US registered). My employer is US based.

I was wondering if notary sign is sufficient to fulfill HSMP criteria?

Any idea?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Ajay sharma
Was your employer (administrator, human resources officer, supervisor) also a notary ? If not, they need to be signed/stamped by someone in the company.
AG

ajaysharmanyc2006

notary public

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:18 am

Gordon,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the notary public is an employee of the firm working in benefit group.

I have asked for the company to issue me a letter stating the role of the notary public. Would this be sufficient?

Best Regards,

Ajay Sharma

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:08 am

Is the notary stamp the only one on the payslips ? Is there no stamp from the firm itself, e.g., 'human resources office', or a label indicating the notary's position in the firm ? There needs to be some indication that the person who notarised the payslips was also validating them in a professional capacity as an agent of the firm (rather than as a notary public per se). It might just look like you printed out your payslips and had them notarised by someone otherwise unconnected to the firm. AG

ajaysharmanyc2006

notary public

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:14 pm

Thank you very much Gordon for your assistance.

gordon wrote:Is the notary stamp the only one on the payslips ? Is there no stamp from the firm itself, e.g., 'human resources office', or a label indicating the notary's position in the firm ? There needs to be some indication that the person who notarised the payslips was also validating them in a professional capacity as an agent of the firm (rather than as a notary public per se). It might just look like you printed out your payslips and had them notarised by someone otherwise unconnected to the firm. AG