ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Naturlisation if Huband (recent citizen) abroad

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pd0909
Newly Registered

Spouse Naturlisation if Huband (recent citizen) abroad

Post by pd0909 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Apologies if this is a repeat!

I have just comepleted natulisation, I should have my Passport sorted by Early Feb. My Wife qualifies for naturlisation in late march. Can i take up a job abroad before or just after she applies fro naturlisation? Is there any such requirment to show continuing residency in UK?

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Naturlisation if Huband (recent citizen) abroad

Post by fwd079 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:45 pm

pd0909 wrote:Apologies if this is a repeat!

I have just comepleted natulisation, I should have my Passport sorted by Early Feb. My Wife qualifies for naturlisation in late march. Can i take up a job abroad before or just after she applies fro naturlisation? Is there any such requirment to show continuing residency in UK?
Please read question 2 in this link.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

pd0909
Newly Registered

Post by pd0909 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks!

So just so Iam clear. she can apply for a Spouse of BC after three years as long as she can show residency and meet the absence limit reuirments?

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:08 pm

pd0909 wrote:Thanks!

So just so Iam clear. she can apply for a Spouse of BC after three years as long as she can show residency and meet the absence limit reuirments?
Yes in my view, affirm she intends to make UK her home, also there is a chance of a pre-decision interview (user Search box of forum) and please go through the link I posted to grab guidelines. :)
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.