ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 4 proving my EEA national spouse's exercising traty righ

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tamil27
Newly Registered

EEA 4 proving my EEA national spouse's exercising traty righ

Post by tamil27 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi I live in UK since 2007 , i entered uk as a student from sri lanka , I married in 2011 july and got eea family member permit on 2011 september , My wife was from france and living in UK since 2009 , we are planning to apply for EEA 4 residence card , the problem I have is she started to work in Uk from 2011 march, from 2009 to 2011 march she didn't do nothing but she got electoral register and tenancy agreement, but in the UKBAwebsite they are asking employment details or studied details if i apply without this details will they be satisfy or i'll be refused?? please anyone can advice me on this. thanks in advance

tamil27
Newly Registered

Re: EEA 4 proving my EEA national spouse's exercising traty

Post by tamil27 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 pm

can i submit my application with confidence?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA 4 proving my EEA national spouse's exercising traty

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:36 pm

You haven't yet completed the qualifying period for applying pr. you may apply in july 2016 if you will sort out the 5 years of treaty rights evidences of eu national partner.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS