ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry refusal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dubmartin2007
Newly Registered

Entry refusal

Post by Dubmartin2007 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:00 am

I have a Brazilian friend, he came here to study English and he was refused to enter the state, the DAA Immigration Officer stated that my friend told him the lie, which is obviously not truth. He had all documents required by Garda National Immigration Bureau, like visa letter from school, letter from me about his residence in Ireland and also evidence that he is self-sufficient. How is possible that the Immigration Officer makes a judgement based on unjustified presumption, not on the facts? Is he legally authorized to make such a judgment? Do the DAA Immigration Bureau records conversation? He would like to come to Ireland again, but it there any guarantee that he will have no problems next time? Is he allowed to enter the country if he was refused this time? Do the DAA Immigration Bureau records conversation? What we can do to make sure that next time he won’t have problems. Is there any department who can help us with that? Thank for any answer in this matter.

mikeruurds
Newly Registered

Post by mikeruurds » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:18 am

I would advise you to contact the Immigration Council of Ireland:

http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie/

They would have the necessary expertise to give advice to your friend.

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:06 am

Did you Brazilian friend have a study visa?

Laoch na hEireann
Newly Registered

Post by Laoch na hEireann » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:51 pm

Scrdu brazillians dont needs visas

Did your brazillian friend have enough funds to study?
Did your brazillian friend try to enter ireland before?
The immigration officer will not refuse someone for no reason, its not a conspiricy.. have your friend contact the GNIB and they will tell him why he was refused