ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

british citizen and morocco husband No EU

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

benfares

british citizen and morocco husband No EU

Post by benfares » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:54 am

Hi everyone,

I need some information on this topic

o im going to apply for a Join Spouse visa to go to Ireland under the Surinder Singh route ( the 2004/38/EC Freedom of Movement Directive ).im moroccan and my wife is british citizen ; im living in moocco now , she is in england , but she will visit me soon ( if i get the visa ) inorder to travel to together to ireland .

can you tell me plz which documents shall i take to the irish embassy in morocco inorder to get the visa

i'm confused .

Following are the documents I have submitted along with the Application:

1 original passport
2 mariage cetificate original and in english
3 two passport sized photos
4 letter supporting
5 application form
6 my wife and son´s passports

i really need your Advice

Waiting for ur reply

Thank You

jimmy110
Newly Registered

Re: british citizen and morocco husband No EU

Post by jimmy110 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Hello if ur travelling with ur wife so firstly u have to apply an "accompanying spouse visa" and u need to submit two covering letters one from u one from her stating tht ur travelling together and ur wife will exrcse her treaty rights, complete application signed summary, her travelling itinerary to cumin to ur country and one travel itinerary for travelling together to ireland, some wedding photos and original marriage certificate, ur passport and ur wife's pasport copy and three pasport size photos.

benfares

Re: british citizen and morocco husband No EU

Post by benfares » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:01 pm

jimmy110 wrote:Hello if ur travelling with ur wife so firstly u have to apply an "accompanying spouse visa" and u need to submit two covering letters one from u one from her stating tht ur travelling together and ur wife will exrcse her treaty rights, complete application signed summary, her travelling itinerary to cumin to ur country and one travel itinerary for travelling together to ireland, some wedding photos and original marriage certificate, ur passport and ur wife's pasport copy and three pasport size photos.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it ,

i will take the application on monday to the irish embassy in Casablanca ,

do I have to pay any fees?

do i have a chance to get the visa ??

thank you so much