ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

worry about my wife's agency payslips

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

worry about my wife's agency payslips

Post by osbrandouk » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 pm

hi everyone.
my eea national wife is working through an agency and they send her weekly payslips by post but the paylips are printed on a normal A4 printing paper making it look like a photo copy, i'm very worry that Ho will think they are photo copies, i have already submited an application for Rc 3 weeks ago and the employers declaration page of the application was filled and stamp by my wife's agency, would this help if they r not ok with the payslips? pls i need someone with similar experience or anyone with good immigration knowledge to advice me pls.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: worry about my wife's agency payslips

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:42 pm

The declaration page of the form being signed by the employer should be sufficient and the same requires on the form too from eu national worker. Make sure the employer be able to confirm the eu national employment on caseworker enquiry.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

osbrandouk
Newly Registered

Re: worry about my wife's agency payslips

Post by osbrandouk » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:02 pm

sheraz7 wrote:The declaration page of the form being signed by the employer should be sufficient and the same requires on the form too from eu national worker. Make sure the employer be able to confirm the eu national employment on caseworker enquiry.
thanks for ur help @ sheraz7, they r fully aware of my application because they were the one that filled and stamp the employer declaration page and my wife is one of their active workers, i believe they wouldnt have any problem confirming her employment. cheers