ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix FM!! Unpaid leave.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maniani
United Kingdom

Appendix FM!! Unpaid leave.

Post by maniani » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Dear friends and moderators,

I have a question regarding Appendix FM income requirement. A friend of mine is going to apply uk spouse visa. The sponsor in UK has been working for same company since 8 months and willing to apply under Category A. But the problem is that during last 8 months his income for 6 month is 2600 and 2 month is 0 because he is on unpaid leave during his visit to India. Will this period will cause any trouble?

Rayking

Re: Appendix FM!! Unpaid leave.

Post by Rayking » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Yes,it will negatively affect it because there's no way he will be able to fulfill his financial documents being 28 days old at least.
You mean someone was given 2 months holiday?

India to UK
Newly Registered

Post by India to UK » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:28 am

Rayking wrote:Yes,it will negatively affect it because there's no way he will be able to fulfill his financial documents being 28 days old at least.
Yes.

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:05 am

India to UK wrote:
Rayking wrote:Yes,it will negatively affect it because there's no way he will be able to fulfill his financial documents being 28 days old at least.
Yes.
india to uk is my friend about whom i am asking.