ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent ! Salary and allowance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mansourr61
Newly Registered

Very Urgent ! Salary and allowance

Post by mansourr61 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:51 am

Hi,

I have a job offer from NHS and already received a COS to apply for Tier 2 visa.

My salary is 25500 pounds including 4000 pounds for high cost area allowance. In my cos it is stated that my "Salary including any guaranteed allowances" is 25572 but there is not any other note about the allowance.

In the Tier 2 visa application form, I am asked for "Gross salary without any allowances" and also "any guaranteed allowances" separately.

In the application form, should I put 25500 pound for "Gross salary without any allowances" and 0 pounds for "any guaranteed allowances"? or I need to get my CoS modified to mention the amount allowance and then in the application form put 21500 pound for "Gross salary without any allowances" and 4000 pounds for "any guaranteed allowances".

Many thanks

Mansour

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Very Urgent ! Salary and allowance

Post by manci » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:43 am

the CoS is OK as it is, in the application state salary and guaranteed allowances separately but the total must be exactly the same as in the CoS, don't ignore the £72.