ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for PBS dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

laxmibeeravolu
Newly Registered

ILR for PBS dependent

Post by laxmibeeravolu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:23 am

Hello

This is laxmi

I am on PBS dependent status currently going to apply for my ILR coming jan 3rd

Please help me out with the following questions

1. My husband was granted ILR based on PBS system and he has now been granted neutralisation too and holds British passport
So as his dependent I am applying for my ILR with Set(O) form
Is that correct application form to go with?

2.If yes for Set(O) form then do my husband needs to fill in Section 9 in SET(O) form showing his earnings as I am not working and applying as his dependent or else no need to fill in this section as he has already proved it and has been granted ILR ?
If yes then please let me know which parts of section 9 are to be filled ?

3.Section 6 SET(O) form : immigration history : my reason of absence from UK was to visit family and friends in India
Do I need to fill in section 6.3 ?

4.Will there be any problem with my ILR if my husband who has his neutralisation done is claiming child health benefits ?

Please please help me out with all these queries

Thanks and kind regards
Laxmi.

t2ict

Re: ILR for PBS dependent

Post by t2ict » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:09 pm