ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan2013

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by khan2013 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Guys please help me in submitting my appeal.Step by step guidance would be really helpful.Thanks

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help. Is it dodgy if you get paid in cash after tax is deducted?
Just need to make sure the exact amount is deposited into the account as stated on the payslips and then everything should be fine
so does that mean that it has to be deposited the same time you receive the payslip?
A few days before or after the payslip issued is fine as most companies will not pay you in the same date as the payslip. However if it is after a week or two after the payslip is issued then I think it will direct more scrutiny

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:06 pm

khan2013 wrote:Guys please help me in submitting my appeal.Step by step guidance would be really helpful.Thanks
Sorry to hear about the refusal brother. What was the reason for refusal?

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Congratulations to everyone who has recieved processed emails!

Looks like they working on september applications!!!

I applied 15th september from Mirpur. I have emailed them today lets see really hope good news im in pakistan now!

What pakistan number did you get calls to collect papers? So i can go through miscalls?
And did people get these 2 emails of processed when they emailed UKVI themselves?

I applied same day as ali2014 an Moa.

THANKS in advance :D

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:56 pm

umeraali wrote:Congratulations to everyone who has recieved processed emails!

Looks like they working on september applications!!!

I applied 15th september from Mirpur. I have emailed them today lets see really hope good news im in pakistan now!

What pakistan number did you get calls to collect papers? So i can go through miscalls?
And did people get these 2 emails of processed when they emailed UKVI themselves?

I applied same day as ali2014 an Moa.

THANKS in advance :D

These were 2 automatic emails sent by UKVI from the following email address: ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk
My wife hasn't received a call as of yet to collect but i'm hoping she receives a call tomorrow to collect from Mirpur, that way we will know for definite inshallah before christmas closure.

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:04 pm

networkers wrote:
alil2014 wrote:I have done a quick check on this thread of previous visas issued. Everyone who received 2 e-mails from UKVI stating application is processed and then application is concluded have received visas. The email which states the application has been concluded contains a reference number i.e. Ref: 17600** which i believe is the visa number in the passport. Could anyone who recently obtained a visa verify this is correct? thx
Hi Ali,

That's what I have seen so far as mentioned just few minutes ago. If you get two emails you are granted visa, if not unfortunately you are in trouble. Regarding Ref: number will be unique to everyone so it might not be 17600**, but the two emails will be as follows:

1. Update on your UK visa application - GWF************

Which says it is processed

2. Your Visa Application @ Islamabad (with Unique Ref: Number)

Which says it is concluded

Hope this helps and sorry if I am the bearer of bad news for you guys.

Now this is scary cz i have only received one email today from islamvisainfo@fco.gov.uk that your uk visa app has been processed and will now be returned to the VAC.

Should i wait for another email :( ? if i dont get it then it will mean i am in trouble ? :(
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:09 pm

khan2013 wrote:My wife went to collect the documents and unfortunately the visa has been refused.A bit disappointed at the moment.But"what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" WIll post the reasons later on after seeing the refusal letter in detail. @alil2014 and MOA7 and fawad iftikhar i am sure that your visas been granted.In my opinion the first e mail gives you the reference number for the visa and the second one with GWF number shows that the application has been processed.After all there might be some reality in the two email theory(could be wrong).I got only one e mail with GWF number that the visa has been processed..Any way guys stay blessed and good luck for your applications.

sorry to hear about your refusal :( did you get 1 email or two from them? i got just one and i am afraid too !!!!

hope you re-unite with your partner soon !!! lots of prayers for you.....

Moa7, I blv my docs will come on Thursday or Friday , lets see if you get it before me but i guess we both will get together :)

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Congrats to everyone who have got their visas!!

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:14 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:
networkers wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
Now this is scary cz i have only received one email today from islamvisainfo@fco.gov.uk that your uk visa app has been processed and will now be returned to the VAC.

Should i wait for another email :( ? if i dont get it then it will mean i am in trouble ? :(
Just hope for the best. Inshallah its in your favour. Do let us know of the outcome

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Alil
i think u shud go and collect it tomorrow ..they didnt call me Either. .i got mails of them this morning around 12 ..and i called Gerrys Islamabad around 4.,,and it was there
plus tomorrrow is the last working day ..Dont delay it

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Fawad iftikhar
Dont Worry Inshallah it will all go Well .. just be Strong ..no matter what the out come is ..r u coming tomorow to Islamabad vac ..i will be there ..

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:27 pm

khan2013 wrote:Guys please help me in submitting my appeal.Step by step guidance would be really helpful.Thanks
For appeal you must have refusal letter & u have 28 days to submit appeal form + refusal letter + all the required documents (that supports you) to the address written in refusal
First ECM will review application in 19,weeks if not overturned then tribunal will give you court date
But i pray ECM overturn IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Asim khan wrote:Alil
i think u shud go and collect it tomorrow ..they didnt call me Either. .i got mails of them this morning around 12 ..and i called Gerrys Islamabad around 4.,,and it was there
plus tomorrrow is the last working day ..Dont delay it
Hi I'm assuming you applied from isb hence why your app was ready to collect straightaway as it was processed there. However my wife's app is being sent back to mirpur Which may take a day or two

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Asim khan wrote:Fawad iftikhar
Dont Worry Inshallah it will all go Well .. just be Strong ..no matter what the out come is ..r u coming tomorow to Islamabad vac ..i will be there ..

no i applied from karachi..and i will get a call on thursday or Friday InshaAllah !!! just wishing i get concluded email as well :(

thanks for wishing me luck guys !! I will post the result soon

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:

no i applied from karachi..and i will get a call on thursday or Friday InshaAllah !!! just wishing i get concluded email as well :(

won't the visa application centres be closed on christmas day/ boxing day?

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:48 pm

phaara wrote:
For appeal you must have refusal letter & u have 28 days to submit appeal form + refusal letter + all the required documents (that supports you) to the address written in refusal
First ECM will review application in 19,weeks if not overturned then tribunal will give you court date
Thank you very much Inshallah.The refusal reasons are quite ridiculous.I nshallah the decision will be overturned.Only address is the First Tier Tribunal(Liecester).There is no address on the refusal pages for islamabd etc.Should i send it to UK address.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35 pm

khan2013 wrote:
phaara wrote:
Thank you very much Inshallah.The refusal reasons are quite ridiculous.I nshallah the decision will be overturned.Only address is the First Tier Tribunal(Liecester).There is no address on the refusal pages for islamabd etc.Should i send it to UK address.
Yes you have to send appeal to leicester address.
And yes its good to lodge appeal frm u.k.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm

jazakillah for all your prayers and messages :D :D thanks everyone for your messages :) :) :)

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Good to see so many September applicants getting outcomes!
is there anyone before August still waiting? Its a shame when they jump ahead and leave older applications to keep their figures up!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:26 pm

alil2014 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:

won't the visa application centres be closed on christmas day/ boxing day?

No only BHC will be closed on the mentioned dates

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:45 am

phaara wrote:

you have to submit complete set of docs again for appeal purpose which u sent originally? i thought those would only relate to issue for which visa is denied..

for example if u r rejected on accomodation or financial req

do you need to provide all other docs like bio data contact evidence , english language , tb certficate everything?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:31 am

fawad iftikhar wrote:
phaara wrote:

you have to submit complete set of docs again for appeal purpose which u sent originally? i thought those would only relate to issue for which visa is denied..

for example if u r rejected on accomodation or financial req

do you need to provide all other docs like bio data contact evidence , english language , tb certficate everything?
No, not whole doc. You just need to provide those doc tht defend your refusal reason
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

faheem97
Newly Registered

Post by faheem97 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:10 am

Allhamdulliah allhumdulliah my wife got her visa today. Soo happy. May Allah grant all of you visa. So soo far 2 emails from UKVI theory is correct. As I had 2 emails from UKVI and 3rd from gerry
Wish u luck to all of you

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:07 am

faheem97 wrote:Allhamdulliah allhumdulliah my wife got her visa today. Soo happy. May Allah grant all of you visa. So soo far 2 emails from UKVI theory is correct. As I had 2 emails from UKVI and 3rd from gerry
Congratulations!! Wish u all the best for ur future, i just hope they start processing November applications soon too but I think im dreaming
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:16 am

faheem97 wrote:Allhamdulliah allhumdulliah my wife got her visa today. Soo happy. May Allah grant all of you visa. So soo far 2 emails from UKVI theory is correct. As I had 2 emails from UKVI and 3rd from gerry
Congrats!! All the best :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015